sifu wolf

A QUICK TAOIST TOOL FOR THE MIND.

This is a quick practice, out of many, that is practical, can be done on a roller coaster if need be. and works every time and instantly. Think of something that agitates you. see how that effects you on all levels. Now imagine the sound of a snowflake hitting the ocean. More than likely a smile will appear powered by a willfully produced sense of peace. Its quick but can be held with a little practice. The only point and motive to this little article is that it may help some. Regards to all. Sifu Wolf

• Thanks 1

Do love this.

Have shared it with many.

They do smile.

Been great for some children in my life

that hard times have been overly friendly with lately.

Thanks for sharing that Sifu Wolf.

Hope Your well!

Shonton Ga

If you ever come back to this ruckus board

would be interested in hearing more.

Thanks again.

Ah, the Beuaty of the Tao, stunningly simple, extaordinarily simple.

It would seem it is creeping in...

Many Thanks, Jo.

Ah, there it is!

I wanted to comment on this little piece before, but forgot it and then lost it.

Its a wonderful trick, true simplisity and beauty! Thanks a lot!

Foolish are humans who think they need religion to find peace, it is a far cry from the truth.

This is a quick practice, out of many, that is practical, can be done on a roller coaster if need be. and works every time and instantly. Think of something that agitates you. see how that effects you on all levels. Now imagine the sound of a snowflake hitting the ocean. More than likely a smile will appear powered by a willfully produced sense of peace. Its quick but can be held with a little practice. The only point and motive to this little article is that it may help some. Regards to all. Sifu Wolf
Wow, that was cool. How'd you come up with that? :)

Guest paul walter

.This is a lovely practice. thankyou.

On 7/6/2008 at 8:23 AM, sifu wolf said:

Thank you for sharing wolf.

I'm reminded why I'm regularly so grateful for this place...

All these years later, your words resonate and my experience is affected.

Such a potent and simple practice.

Again, thanks