Sign in to follow this  
Qigong Boy

Hellooo from Oregon

Hi all, I'm an hour-and-a-half-a-day Spring Forest Qigong practitioner. I've also practiced the Healing Tao system (Fundamentals 1 - 4) in the past. But I came back to SFQ because of its simplicity. I won't post here much, I prefer to lurk but I was itching to add something to a thread!

Jeremy

Hi all, I'm an hour-and-a-half-a-day Spring Forest Qigong practitioner. I've also practiced the Healing Tao system (Fundamentals 1 - 4) in the past. But I came back to SFQ because of its simplicity. I won't post here much, I prefer to lurk but I was itching to add something to a thread!

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy and welcome,

I'm very curious about the Spring Forest Qigong.

Do you mind describing your practise?

Thx,

Orb

Hi Jeremy and welcome,

I'm very curious about the Spring Forest Qigong.

Do you mind describing your practise?

Thx,

Orb

Hi Orb,

There are 6 segments to the whole standing practice routing in Level 1, plus there are two sitting meditations. I do an hour of the standing practice every night or every other night, and a half-hour of sitting meditation afterward. The focus is on the microcosmic orbit (looping up the spine and down the front). I will be starting Level 2 soon, where you learn to use energy to help other people heal. You can learn more at their website springforestqigong.com.

Jeremy

Sign in to follow this