Sign in to follow this  
TheSeeker

My journey in follwing the book: "Multi-orgasmic man"

You have excess Yang energy.

Balance it with Yin and especially wood and earth. Staying all the time in NY is not going to help your sexual cravings.

Are there any mountainous areas in the region?

Visit them often.

If I were you I would live in a smaller location.

Change your diet, stop eating meat. Do you eat a lot of processed food, smoke (especially if you are a fire type of person, like a sheep, snake or horse) and drink alcohol? If so, drop them altogether.

Practice moving Yoga, like Qigong forms and Internal Martial Arts.

Good luck.

You have excess Yang energy.

Balance it with Yin and especially wood and earth. Staying all the time in NY is not going to help your sexual cravings.

Are there any mountainous areas in the region?

Visit them often.

If I were you I would live in a smaller location.

Change your diet, stop eating meat. Do you eat a lot of processed food, smoke (especially if you are a fire type of person, like a sheep, snake or horse) and drink alcohol? If so, drop them altogether.

Practice moving Yoga, like Qigong forms and Internal Martial Arts.

Good luck.

Ummm.... I currently live in a leafy part of california. I dont smoke or drink but i cannot avoid processed food or meat. The year of my birth is 1984 so I think I am a water pig.

So should I simply start learning some Qigong forms and internal Martial Arts? Is the inner smile and other techniques that Chia teach other than MO book will also help?

Damn, I am feeling some energy in my brain again....

Honestly guys, am I DOOMED?

Edited by TheSeeker

DOOMED in a sense that am I harming myself for having excess yang?

Can I just simply ejaculate again to remove this excess?

Edited by TheSeeker

DOOMED in a sense that am I harming myself for having excess yang?

Can I just simply ejaculate again to remove this excess?

you could.. yeah. sounds like energy overload, chill out :) whats the rush?

maybe just balance yourself with some sitting meditation.. no "doing", just breath awareness of a mantra

also try going barefoot and doing standing meditating on grass under trees. i'm sure someone here can point you in the right direction about balance

grounding is what you need. so i recommend standing meditation and belly breathing. i prefer not to move energy around at all.

Edited by mikaelz

Ummm.... I currently live in a leafy part of california. I dont smoke or drink but i cannot avoid processed food or meat. The year of my birth is 1984 so I think I am a water pig.

So should I simply start learning some Qigong forms and internal Martial Arts? Is the inner smile and other techniques that Chia teach other than MO book will also help?

Damn, I am feeling some energy in my brain again....

Honestly guys, am I DOOMED?

You are no pig and let alone water.

This page will help you understand more about Sheng Xiao (Ying & Yang and 5 elements according to year of birth):

http://www.chinavoc.com/zodiac/mouse.asp

Wood Rat you are.

Yes you are after Fire to nourish your Wood year. However, your sign is water itself so you need to nourish it with the element of Metal as well.

Hence balance yourself with Fire and Metal in the right combinations.

Find other ways instead of depleting your energy through sex.

I understand know why you indulge so much in fire kundalini rising because of your wood year.

The best IMA for you is Xingyi (which is more Yang than other styles).

Alternatively you could learn Shaolin Kung Fu which is more Yang that IMA. I don't think it would be too difficult to find a teacher in Cali.

Finally, get out to the sun and absorb the best and cleanest Yang energy available.

You chose Cali to live because is located in the West, good choice as this cardinal point is Metal.

In addition eat foods rich in Metal. Adapt your diet to this. Read the info given in this page:

http://deepesthealth.com/2007/see-how-easi...-eat-optimally/

Be careful with Fire foods as they will rise your libido, they are good for you but eat them in moderation (tomatoes would be the best choice for you).

Good luck.

Edit: Purchase that book recommended by Patrick Brown as it contains very helpful info in basic TCM and yin & yang theory.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

I visited the zodiac site and I put in the complete date of my birth and it says I am indeed a water pig.

I chuckled a bit for it really sounds like me. But I guess I have grown more careful in spending and being generous.

I am feeling ok again this morning but I will be going to the grassy leafy areas for a while and maybe jog and some light exercise to ground this energy of mine. Thanks for the insight guys. I guess it wasn't the end of the world for me! :lol:

you may want to read this

http://www.thetaobums.com/Things-We-Dont-K...stem-t5664.html

especially the last post on it

good luck

L1

PS: sex is just a part of you, if you want to master it, you should consider an overall education of you, on you in entirety, not just your sexual organs. you need to know more about everything it's in you, otherwise... i'm not sure you will be safe.

you may want to read this

http://www.thetaobums.com/Things-We-Dont-K...stem-t5664.html

especially the last post on it

good luck

L1

PS: sex is just a part of you, if you want to master it, you should consider an overall education of you, on you in entirety, not just your sexual organs. you need to know more about everything it's in you, otherwise... i'm not sure you will be safe.

Ok I read it over and over for there is alot of metaphor and Tao-talk that makes it hard for me to understand the point of what you are saying.

I guess you are simply saying that: I must let go of the outcome, focus on the now or the journey and let go.

Is there any FREE lesson out there available about Qigong? I just need to ground my self more from yang.

Edited by TheSeeker

for many of the readers it was plain and clear.

im not so sure, maybe your mind tends to complicate things.

plain and simple:

1. you cannot begin any journey, especially on practice, based on a book... that's a no-no

2. you cannot hope for any good results if you dont have a teacher or instructor

3. if you dont master the basic steps of the system (inner smile, six healing sounds, opening the microcosmic routes) then you'd better pick up taiji or jogging, and forget about multi-orgasmics

4. practice means knowing yourself better, not forcing the body to change habits, be it food or sexuality

forgive me if i cannot make it any simpler than that. what you are trying to learn is only one little piece of a big system. if you wont know the entire system, it wont make sense to you... you wont understand it, and the results can be really bad. you can add to that, the system has a part that is unseen, the research part, which is quite difficult to get to, but it's essential. otherwise...

that's what happened to most of the guys that curse and swear at retention practices: they oversimplified it, and got trouble. if you want to thicken their pack, by all means, go ahead and forget what i said here.

good luck

I visited the zodiac site and I put in the complete date of my birth and it says I am indeed a water pig.

Oh well, you should have stated the complete year of birth, because as you know Chinese follow the lunar system (as Yin they are).

So if you were born on January 24, 1984 then "water pig" you are; alternatively if May 11 was your year of birth, then "wood rat" is your sign.

I have given you enough info for you to figure out the rest.

GL.

you could.. yeah. sounds like energy overload, chill out :) whats the rush?

maybe just balance yourself with some sitting meditation.. no "doing", just breath awareness of a mantra

also try going barefoot and doing standing meditating on grass under trees. i'm sure someone here can point you in the right direction about balance

grounding is what you need. so i recommend standing meditation and belly breathing. i prefer not to move energy around at all.

Wise words.

Master Lam does a good book on standing meditation called The Way of Energy. I recommend you find an internal martial arts teacher to help correct your posture though. Unless you can afford to take lessons in Alexander Technique. Eventually you may wish to visit a shiatsu practitioner or chiropractor... Taking up standing meditation will help ground you and help distribute the energy more evenly throughout your body. Essentially it's just a type of qigong and is used as a fundamental practice is all the internal martial arts (to the best of my knowledge anyway). Taking up a qigong practice or a chinese martial art will help in the same manner. Choose your path :)

There are many places to get advice on seated meditation. Bill Bodri's website, meditationexpert.com, can give you much of the information you may seek.

You are not doomed, just take it easy and diversify your energy practices. I agree with the other's that you are running too much yang energy through you - it might be an idea to train as a healer in the various healing arts if you are so inclined.

So many options, so much time. Collect yourself and carry on brother B)

Yours humbly,

James

Yesterday I was reading about taoist stuff and was worried because the jing-chee (sexual energy) always goes up to my brain and feeling prickly which is I consider not normal. So I have to bring it down over and over and it still goes up. I did all that bringing down ALOT.

On the articles I am reading, it said that I can balance this energy by doing certain practices like the fire and water technique, and Kan Li. Then what got my attention is "vigorous physical exercise".

So immediately after, I ran and ran and didn't stop. Then lay down flat on my bed and did some breathing, relaxed myself and tried to be aware on the goings in my whole body.

Right now I guess I am feeling okay. Thanks again.

Sorry if I sounded harsh thanks to you L1 for the links.

*bows*

Sign in to follow this