Sign in to follow this  
Son Goku

Thank you

Dear friends in the way (awwww you're not really in the way, I love having you around),

I just wanted to thank you guys for being very cool with me when I first came on here acting like a maniac.

I was raised a Buddhist and then graduated into a larger arena of openess that allowed me to learn from many different traditions and see spirituality in many diverse places from many diverse people and events.

The real point of this message is to say thank you. Thank you everyone. I finally saw today that until I can develope REAL humility, the awakening I seek will be unavailable.

Thanks for letting me have my fits of childishness before, and celebrate with me as I am learning to be kind.

Gentle with myself, and gentle with others

thank you,

Son

Dear friends in the way (awwww you're not really in the way, I love having you around),

I just wanted to thank you guys for being very cool with me when I first came on here acting like a maniac.

I was raised a Buddhist and then graduated into a larger arena of openess that allowed me to learn from many different traditions and see spirituality in many diverse places from many diverse people and events.

The real point of this message is to say thank you. Thank you everyone. I finally saw today that until I can develope REAL humility, the awakening I seek will be unavailable.

Thanks for letting me have my fits of childishness before, and celebrate with me as I am learning to be kind.

Gentle with myself, and gentle with others

thank you,

Son

We all do it! It's joke about the uncle who thinks he's a chicken but we keep him around because we need the eggs! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

Sign in to follow this