Sign in to follow this  
林愛偉

At the Temple

Beautiful looking place thanks for the post.

By the way what are the round spherical lights in pictures 4&5?

Beautiful looking place thanks for the post.

By the way what are the round spherical lights in pictures 4&5?

Sometimes the energy of a place is so dense, that it manifests in pictures. I have some pics of Master Lu's

alter, where there is energy spheres around him. There is one at the temple where an energy sphere manifested right at the crown of his head! Really nice.

Also, when one's energy is at good levels of cultivation, and they are practicing, or just walking, depends on their state, energy may manifest around them in pictures, and at different places, either on their body, and or around them.

In some cases, different geometric shapes appear in the sphere. Some shapes are indications of celestial beings, protector spirits and what not.

Fun Stuff!!!

Peace,

Lin

Sometimes the energy of a place is so dense, that it manifests in pictures. I have some pics of Master Lu's

alter, where there is energy spheres around him. There is one at the temple where an energy sphere manifested right at the crown of his head! Really nice.

Also, when one's energy is at good levels of cultivation, and they are practicing, or just walking, depends on their state, energy may manifest around them in pictures, and at different places, either on their body, and or around them.

In some cases, different geometric shapes appear in the sphere. Some shapes are indications of celestial beings, protector spirits and what not.

Fun Stuff!!!

Peace,

Lin

Me and my dad always joked about them being spirit ships! Orbs. Have seen some very cool ones like trailers/snakes & my nephew always had wisps of smoke around him when he was a child, strange.

Love you photos Lin!

Thank you!

Say, What does the flag say above the lake ?

Stay well!

Shon

Me and my dad always joked about them being spirit ships! Orbs. Have seen some very cool ones like trailers/snakes & my nephew always had wisps of smoke around him when he was a child, strange.

Love you photos Lin!

Thank you!

Say, What does the flag say above the lake ?

Stay well!

Shon

HEHE

I didn't look directly at the flag, and can't see the words clearly, but the pic with the cave is where Master Lu Dong Bin cultivated at and attained immortality.

Also, since it is a big wishful spot for tourists, the flag most likely says to come and buy incense...hahaha

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

HEHE

I didn't look directly at the flag, and can't see the words clearly, but the pic with the cave is where Master Lu Dong Bin cultivated at and attained immortality.

Also, since it is a big wishful spot for tourists, the flag most likely says to come and buy incense...hahaha

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Much better than "No Swimming!" ... or ... "Come See Our Lucky Three Legged Frogs!"

Have enjoyed all your posts with pictures and videos.

You've seen some beautiful places, beautiful land

and got a chance to meet some interesting folks, it looks like.

I Know you'll see and meet more when you get to N.Y. !

Hope you have fun Lin!

Stay well,

Shon

Much better than "No Swimming!" ... or ... "Come See Our Lucky Three Legged Frogs!"

Have enjoyed all your posts with pictures and videos.

You've seen some beautiful places, beautiful land

and got a chance to meet some interesting folks, it looks like.

I Know you'll see and meet more when you get to N.Y. !

Hope you have fun Lin!

Stay well,

Shon

Believe it or not, but in the big lake, people swin in there like there's no tomorrow.. the gross thing about it

is they also go to the bathroom as well.. everything.. fun!

haha

Thanks for the blessings...

Lin :D

I have some pics of Master Lu's alter, where there is energy spheres around him. There is one at the temple where an energy sphere manifested right at the crown of his head! Really nice.

Nope it's not energy spheres. I used to buy into this before common sense prevailed.

It's dust particles floating around reflecting the flash of the camera, or sometimes just the way the environmental light hits the particle, it makes "circles of confusion" or light reflecting off the particle, making the appearance of an "orb" energy sphere. Really popular in the new age. There's a group of vibe machiners who really believe this stuff and go around orb hunting rather unsuccessfully. Im going to teach them the secret of the orbs and how to photograph a lot of them to bring down the spirit motherload.

When I was in ankorwat I did a ceremony on top of the pyramids. Rain and thunder pored down. I took pictures. What did I get? Lots of orbs? Why? well now I know it was because of the fine droplets of water reflecting off the flash. I had hundreds of orbs and even some "colourful energy spheres." The miracle of digital cameras! :rolleyes: How badly do we need all kinds of physical signs of the inconceivable?

Faith is stronger than light glinting off a dust particle or water droplet, or is it?

Xk.

http://www.chinapage.com/sound/mp3/3treasures.mp3

Edited by Xienkula1

Nope it's not energy spheres. I used to buy into this before common sense prevailed.

It's dust particles floating around reflecting the flash of the camera, or sometimes just the way the environmental light hits the particle, it makes "circles of confusion" or light reflecting off the particle, making the appearance of an "orb" energy sphere. Really popular in the new age. There's a group of vibe machiners who really believe this stuff and go around orb hunting rather unsuccessfully. Im going to teach them the secret of the orbs and how to photograph a lot of them to bring down the spirit motherload.

When I was in ankorwat I did a ceremony on top of the pyramids. Rain and thunder pored down. I took pictures. What did I get? Lots of orbs? Why? well now I know it was because of the fine droplets of water reflecting off the flash. I had hundreds of orbs and even some "colourful energy spheres." The miracle of digital cameras! :rolleyes: How badly do we need all kinds of physical signs of the inconceivable?

Faith is stronger than light glinting off a dust particle or water droplet, or is it?

Xk.

http://www.chinapage.com/sound/mp3/3treasures.mp3

I am not sure if dust and water particles can form a Bagua in the center of their sphere, as well as with the trigrams surrounding it.. ^_^

Which reminds me, I don't have that picture because it is at the Daoist temple..lol And I can't get it because I have no time to go back now.

They are nice appearances nonetheless... haha Be it what they are... I wouldn't go further into the discussion. :)

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

I am not sure if dust and water particles can form a Bagua in the center of their sphere, as well as with the trigrams surrounding it.. ^_^ I wouldn't go further into the discussion.

Maybe they do. I didn't mean to offend you or your beliefs, why wouldn't you want to discuss further?

Edited by Xienkula1

Maybe they do. I didn't mean to offend you or your beliefs, why wouldn't you want to discuss further?

Oh, I didn't take offense.. hehe Excuse me for my tone...^_^

It would actually be fun to talkabout it. I just hope that we can be open to far out discussions.. if need be :-D Some discussions as this tend to get very hot, and lots of imposed "scientific" jargon gets thrown in, which causes the discussion to go on longer than it should. It would be fun to discuss, but it may get too far into who believes what, and what is right and bla bla bla... :D

But as far as I know... I tend to clean the lens of the camera before taking pictures. I have taken pictures both day and night, and sometimes have not received those..."spheres" in the pics... sometimes when taking a picture of someone I get very strange colored spheres around their chakras, spine...And when I take continuous shots at a slow rate, the shapes from the first shot are in the same place as the other shots... I wish I still had those pics...when my computer became virus friendly, I lost most of my files and such.

There area pics of some in meditation where at the dantian there is a larger sphere, but not so pretty like the ones in regular pics. In one pic, there is no sphere at the dantian, and then in another, it begins to take shape.

Really interesting stuff.

Peace,

Lin

Nice pics Lin! I like the one of the willow trees. How far is the temple from where you are staying? Was this your week long retreat?

I couldn't take the week long retreat because of the change in living conditions at home, and the preparations

of the move back to NY.

The place I was staying at was about a 5 minute walk from the temple. I could have stayed in the temple, but

it houses only women... and men do not live there haha

Peace,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

Nice photos Lin!

You look very dashing.

;)

Maybe the dust particles, water particles, and environmental influences that are causing the photo aberrations are actually just that. And just maybe, they are where they are and when they are due to the influences of underlying energetic phenomenon... That is, what causes the dust or droplets to be present there and then as opposed to elsewhere and elsewhen? At some level, it is the result of some energetic phenomenon.

It seems to me that the difference between the explanations of 'science' and 'new age' (for lack of a better pair of distinctive words) is the fact that the scientists think they understand the phenomenon as fully as possible through their paradigm and the new agers think that they understand it through a different paradigm. Both are simply images created by human thought used to represent reality. We feel more secure when we can convince ourselves that we 'understand' the phenomenon we experience - this is a very important job of human thought. But all we really do is create a mental image and label it. The image is not the thing! Both paradigms are incomplete and to attach to either is illusion.

So what if the aberrations represent energy? Why is that so special? Everything is energy. So what if it's dust and water particles coalescing - aren't dust and water particles miraculous enough for us? Do we really think we undertand dust or water particles simply because we've labeled them and have an image of them?

:lol:

Nice photos Lin!

You look very dashing.

;)

Maybe the dust particles, water particles, and environmental influences that are causing the photo aberrations are actually just that. And just maybe, they are where they are and when they are due to the influences of underlying energetic phenomenon... That is, what causes the dust or droplets to be present there and then as opposed to elsewhere and elsewhen? At some level, it is the result of some energetic phenomenon.

It seems to me that the difference between the explanations of 'science' and 'new age' (for lack of a better pair of distinctive words) is the fact that the scientists think they understand the phenomenon as fully as possible through their paradigm and the new agers think that they understand it through a different paradigm. Both are simply images created by human thought used to represent reality. We feel more secure when we can convince ourselves that we 'understand' the phenomenon we experience - this is a very important job of human thought. But all we really do is create a mental image and label it. The image is not the thing! Both paradigms are incomplete and to attach to either is illusion.

So what if the aberrations represent energy? Why is that so special? Everything is energy. So what if it's dust and water particles coalescing - aren't dust and water particles miraculous enough for us? Do we really think we undertand dust or water particles simply because we've labeled them and have an image of them?

:lol:

:D

If its dust, its dust. If its manifestations using dust, then its manifestations using dust.. either way...

It makes the pics look nice.. hahahaha It can be whatever it is... I like'em! :lol:

Lovely!

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

Sign in to follow this