Sign in to follow this  
sean

Login with your email address now

I made some tweaks to the forum and needed to switch the login procedure to use email addresses instead of login names. Should make it much easier in the long run, since people quite frequently would forget or mix up their login and display names. Now it's simpler IMO, your email address is your login, then you have your display name.

Sorry for any inconvenience, I've had a few people writing me saying they couldn't figure out how to login now.

Best,

Sean

Here is a tricky one for you :)

I cleaned the cookies from my home computer and couldn't log in last night (work computer is fine)

Though I may have forgotten the password and tried to get an email sent to [email protected] and got told no account with that email, my login was artmgs for my Mal screen name.

So I though o.k. my PM notifications go to my work account xxx I'll try that one, but I got no user found with that email.

I tried that address a few times and in one of the fields it looked like the email address was too long and was leaving the "au" off the end which could explain the no user found

Still no luck trying to get in So I've re registered with a Mal#2 at my [email protected] email.

I'll try the password resend once I'm back at work and have access to my work email, but I'm sure I'm using the correct password. Do you think the xxx email address might have too many characters and be causing the problem?

Mal#2 :D

Edited by Mal#2

Mmmm that would be a user error. :rolleyes:

I have 2 email addresses for work, one has a "." the other a "_" to separate my first and last name. I stopped using the "_" address over a year ago, but my account is over a year old. The worst part is D suggested I try "_" and I said "No, it can't be that" :o

Hope she doesn't read tech support

Sign in to follow this