Sign in to follow this  
Blind Owl

Questions about Energy and Practice

Hello friend

What you are going through is called kundalini syndrome

PM me and I can offer some advice to greatly help you.

Peace

Guest sykkelpump

I think you should try spring forest qi gong.It have helped many people including myself.I sent you a pm how to download it free.spend most time on the active exersise in the beginning.they are very powerful an opens energy blocks very effective.good luck

Whats makes you so certain he is having kundalini syndrome?..I highly doubt it has anything to do with kundalini

I'm no expert but have you tried any or all of these?

1) Seeing a Chinese doctor/acupuncturist?

2) Getting regular massage - a turkish one may be good.

3) Expelling extra heat out of the top of the head.

4) Grounding and venting the extra heat into the earth through the soles of your feet.

5) Eating grounding foods like meat and potatoes.

6) Silent communion with whatever you see as your spiritual source.

If what the Hindu mystic says is true have you thought about some sort of spiritual purification practice?

Good luck!

Edited by rex

I'm no expert but have you tried any or all of these?

1) Seeing a Chinese doctor/acupuncturist?

2) Getting regular massage - a turkish one may be good.

3) Expelling extra heat out of the top of the head.

4) Grounding and venting the extra heat into the earth through the soles of your feet.

5) Eating grounding foods like meat and potatoes.

6) Silent communion with whatever you see as your spiritual source.

If what the Hindu mystic says is true have you thought about some sort of spiritual purification practice?

Good luck!

Hi Rex,

1 and 2 would be very difficult, due to location and finances.

How would you suggest doing 3 and 4?

5 I will try

6 I already try, and also with spiritual purification.

many thanks for the advice.

My prescription would thus firstly be to resolve the past life issue, rather than just doing bodily energetic work. That will be much faster and pull the problem out at the root. And actually, if that Hindu already ID'd it, he could have just gone one step further and helped you to resolve it.

Hi Vortex,

I didnt want to overstrech the tolerance levels with an overlong post, but yes you are right, and in fact he did go into the details of the root cause and its consequences. He also told me I had chosen to burn off a lot of karma in one lifetime, told me why and explained how. He added that it would be physically and mentaly traumatic but that taking up a discipline such as Qigong or Tai Chi would help.

thanks for the input

BO

the last thing you should do is eat meat if you are having kundalini issues

you need to seek out a local cerified pranic healer we specialize in these things.

Pranic healing

How would you suggest doing 3 and 4?

Just simply with your intention. Reading about your wife's experience it appears that you're already good at transference. For venting through the feet you can stand and imagine you have roots, like a tree, that go from the soles deep into the earth. Vent the extra heat down into the earth on the out breath. You can also imagine that you have roots extending from your coccyx. For the head guide the heat up and out through the crown to the sky.

This venting may alleviate the symptoms but I don't know about it dealing with the root cause where too much heat is being produced. If you do have kundalini syndrome then as Jedi777 suggests seek out knowledgeable people in these matters, or if you haven't contacted him already, see if he knows of any pranic healers who can do distant healing (assuming you're comfortable with that).

I'm just a well meaning amateur so if my suggestions are wide off the mark hopefully they'll prompt someone with deeper knowledge to step in.

All the best.

Whats makes you so certain he is having kundalini syndrome?..I highly doubt it has anything to do with kundalini

kundalini is a process of purification, letting go of the past.. all the junk thats stored in the body. all the symptoms he listed show that to be true.

Blind Owl, there's not much to be said. i know that you want to analyze this as much as possible and figure it out, but you won't. you will go to one teacher and he will say past lives.. you will go to another and he will say kundalini.. or something with your diet. everyone has their own opinion. all that you can do is follow the advice given, meditate (still the mind) with sitting practice, take up a standing practice if you want, also some energy practice is also good as a supplement such as tai-chi or qi-gong. learn to surrender and don't attach to whatever happens.. find a teacher that you connect with, study the paths and find one that you like. whether you like it or not, the journey is beginning for you.

BO,

i'm not the only one on this board, but i am both a teacher and a healer, and i've been through the trials you're currently experiencing, and then some.

the only reason i'm commenting is because i think some TERRIBLE advice has been given that will potentially do you more harm than good. i'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone, but you're already dealing with enough stuff and the last thing you want to do is make matters worse.

one big question: are you now or have you at any point experienced spontaneous movements with either bending/folding the the body into stretches, or wild arm movements or involuntarily blurting out sounds or speaking in tongues? anything in the ballpark of what i'm describing? please give details.

**don't jump into any qigong or tai chi or hatha or anything else until you answer this question.**

okay, now that THAT'S out of the way,

let me start with the major don'ts:

**DON'T EXPEL EXCESS ENERGY FROM THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD!** i can't believe that no one else stepped up to say that. this is an easy way to REALLY fuck yourself up! i know rex meant well, but clearly he's never been where you are.

also, if you're already experiencing excess heat in your feet, i imagine you're already naturally releasing energy into the ground. there are some decent qigong practices for grounding and rooting, but don't just rely on intent. you're dealing with way too much energy, and so you need to be employing disciplined technique to do it safely and effectively.

don't waste your money on robert peng's stuff.

if you're going to do a home study course, go with spring forest qigong.

additionally,

i agree with jedi and mikaelz that you're very likely experiencing kundalini syndrome, and if jedi has been there, you should take him up on his offer of PM discussion. however, i disagree with jedi's rejection of eating meat. dietary issues with respect to this kind of thing is never a 'one size fits all' matter. listen to your body. lean meat might be exactly what you need. greasy red meat might take the edge off by giving the excess energy in your body something to break down. there's really no telling what's gonna be most beneficial, and it will certainly change over time. there may even be a period when you need to stop eating altogether for a while.

also, i wouldn't be so quick to work with a pranic healer. most of them are no more adept than reiki healers. the problem is that most of them are not balanced enough themselves, and they have never opened to the level of energy that you are experiencing. some of them may end up hurting themselves while trying to "balance" you because of osmosis. they'll probably drain some energy from you and that might be soothing for a short while, but you won't gain a whole lot from them. they tend to lack the real skill and depth necessary for what you're dealing with. you need a healer who's been there and done that with the kundalini.

mikaelz is for sure familiar with what you're going through. his perspective is very much worth considering as he continues to find his way through it.

more to come.

everything is connected. so you will deal with past life stuff no matter what approaches you take to resolving your dilemma. this is true for every living person. all of our unresolved past life issues are manifest right here, right now. no real need to 'go there.' but if that sort of thing speaks to you, then by all means.

now for some straight talk.

i'm going on the assumption it being a kundalini issue, and i'm assuming that you're going through some pretty serious stuff right now, and that you're serious about evolving your way through it. so based on that assumption...

your "circumstances" are weak excuses. we're talking about your life, bro. it's not a matter of collecting a few accessories that you can put into your lifestyle at your own convenience. you need to get real about what's going on and be ready AND WILLING to make some significant lifestyle shifts if necessary. now, it may not be necessary, but your openness to that possibility is important. resistance will generate suffering.

bottom line, you probably need to make time for this, and make resources for a guide who has the skill to help you.

things can get a lot worse for you. you need to understand that. you may need to quit your job at some point. you may be bed-ridden for a time, or from time to time (it happened to me). you may start to have those 'attacks' at random times throughout the day and they may affect your ability to interact with others for a while. and i'm not at all trying to scare you. you just need to know this. the energy is so much bigger than who and what you may think you are. it's the real you, in a sense. and the path to wholeness can be amazing, but you need to realize that the universe doesn't necessarily give a shit about your other plans. in many ways, the greater your resistance, the greater (and probably longer) your suffering.

i have a student right now who's going through some of the stuff you've described internally. externally he's dealing with the burning in the feet and the same stuff in the feet that you describe in your hands. he's got one foot way more intense than the other, which told me volumes about what he's been doing and what he hasn't been doing in his practices. he's slowing working out his kinks on his own. better for him than having to defer to me for everything. he knows i'm here if it gets to be too much, but he also knows the importance of having the courage to really listen to and rely on himself. so for the most part i just offer little pointers from time to time. for the most part, though, he's enjoying the ride, and he's handling his daily obligations with grace.

and some "problems" aren't really problems at all. that's something worth keeping in mind. some things may simply need to run their course, and your greatest task will be to just get out of the way. the 'attacks' you experience might be among them. they suck, yes. but they suck more because you're identifying with them. the instinct stuff can be overcome, not by suppression, but by surrender. it may take time, but time you've got.

so that's all i've got for now. i hope some of this is helpful to you and anyone else who might be dealing with this kind of thing.

P.S.

Vajrasattva might be able to be of most benefit to you. he's good about responding to people if you send him a PM.

maybe he'll see this post and comment.

Edited by Hundun

Blind Owl,

I agree with Hundun, Vajrasattva is da man!!! It's awesome that he's willing to help out. I hope you follow up with him on it.

Your pal,

Yoda

also, i wouldn't be so quick to work with a pranic healer. most of them are no more adept than reiki healers

Hundun that is not even close to being true!! Santiago thanks for stepping up--I know you will help him

Let me know how it goes.

I'm just a well meaning amateur so if my suggestions are wide off the mark hopefully they'll prompt someone with deeper knowledge to step in.

Mission accomplished ;)

Hey Hundun what do you mean by this

if you want to hash out the whole 'pranic healers' thing, that's fine, but i can't really respond to "that is not even close to being true" when you don't offer any counter perspective. i stated WHY i said what i said, plus i've encountered tons of self-identified pranic healers here in the northern california area which i didn't mention.

i'm willing to reconsider my opinion if you have something to bring to the table.

If you had a bad exp with Pranic healers Im sorry about that. But Pranic healing its self is way more powerful and advanced than most Reiki. I am a Reiki Master as well Reiki is a great healing art but most Reiki people are not taught how to take care of themselves and how to become powerful healers.

Ask Santiago about Pranic healing. I know he understands the power of Pranic healing.

I have seen many what some call miracles with pranic healing and reiki.

Peace :)

Jedi777

Edited by Jedi777

ah, yeah.

forgot about this thread. sorry.

:rolleyes:

what was unclear? by "hash out" i simply meant "debate," but i thought it was a softer way to say it because i didn't want to come across too confrontational.

i got the reiki master initiation back in '97 from a guy who was stronger than any other 'reiki master' i've met to this day. i never refer to myself as a master, though. and i too have seen what many would call miracles. that's not really the point, though.

kundalini awakening is a different order of magnitude from what most practitioners of these 'vocational modalities' (reiki, pranic healing) have experienced. you're totally right about reiki people not being taught how to take care of themselves or cultivate their power. i have found basically the same thing to be true with most pranic healers. whatever cultivation practices they knew, they certainly didn't seem to be doing enough of them. not one of them were ready to deal with the energy imbalances i was experiencing back when things sucked. not one of them. and there are lots of them in northern california.

they all treated the energy as if it were just some tool of their trade. they had very little intimate understanding of the nervous system changes or the psychological components. now that may not be true for all of them, just as it's not true for all reiki practitioners, but as a general rule, it's true enough. reiki masters, in general, have mastered NOTHING. hiding insecurity and ignorance behind an ego-inflating title.

the pranic healers i know have a much stronger working knowledge of the energy bodies, chakras, and nadis. this book knowledge, however, didn't equip them with the capacity to deal with my issues. none of them had gone through kundalini. i'm still not sure that *I* have gone through it! but what i DID go through was energetically beyond their capacity to handle. my symptoms would ease for a time because my energy would drain into them. then THEY would feel sick and dizzy and all sorts of stuff, and after they would balance out they would be buzzing with energy. MY energy.

i felt like i was paying them to give them more energy, and my problem wasn't being handled.

so that's been my experience with both pranic healers AND reiki masters. i have little respect for either modality. neither is a complete discipline. both are lacking in the cultivation department.

that being said, i also realize that "pranic healer" is a generic term, so maybe there IS a school of pranic healers who develop real skill. i don't know. but if there are, they're clearly in short supply in my area.

Sign in to follow this