any books by this man--he is very advanced--be careful of new age stuff----the 3rd eye is not the 6th chakra

Peace

http://www.amazon.com/Opening-Third-Eye-Do...5995&sr=8-5

http://www.douglasbaker.com/

Title: The Opening of the Third Eye

Author: Dr. Douglas Baker

Given that he says that the Kennedy family have been working off their bad karma from their time as Roman Caesars, and that England's current bad sporting results are a result of their imperialist aggression karma, I would suggest proceeding with caution.

He may be absolutely right, for all I know, but it does sound a bit nutty.

Hmm... well I'm all about the third eye. I like sixth chakra orgasms better than crown chakra orgasms. But I thought third eye = sixth chakra? Anyhow, my spot is not between my eyebrows, it's up in the center of my forehead, extending back into my forebrain.

There are two spots on my body when pressed that will trigger an instantaneous vaginal orgasm, like ringing a doorbell--my sixth chakra and a spot on my tailbone.

As I've posted before, when it comes to the sixth chakra I think women have innies and men have outies. :)

Ok... so how do you explain England's poor showings these days? Well? :lol:

Ok... so how do you explain England's poor showings these days? Well? :lol:

Spirit possession, for sure. Bodiless entities from other realms, seeking fame and physical expression in a single hit, invade the bodily shells of England's sporting heroes at crucial moments. However, being unused to functioning in meatspace, they are invariably unprepared for the physical symptoms of stress, and make a royal hash of things. Hence the poor results.

Now whether the susceptibility of our sportsmen and women to such invasions is a result of bad karma accrued while working for the East India Company in a prior incarnation is still undetermined. I'm skeptical, as i reckon the mills of god grind a bit slower than that. But I'm open-minded on the subject...

But I thought third eye = sixth chakra? Anyhow, my spot is not between my eyebrows, it's up in the center of my forehead, extending back into my forebrain.

Hi Witch !

Third eye can = 6th chakra

but depends on who is doing the counting!

There are several eyes and hundreds of chakras

and folks preferences to working with different ones

creates several versions of the "7 main chakras" .

the one in the center there is usually said to be the fifth eye.

It's interesting that each of the eyes(or any chakra) has differing qualities to them.

Can be fun to play with them!

Innies and outies? :D Love it!

Wonder if it's true ... from direction of spin and circulation could be???

Sorry my words don't answer your question Cat!

Hard to distinguish at this point if the cause of experiences

was just from working on a certain chakra

or more just from working on energy in general !

Usually used to work with the chakras more as a progressive sweep,

Maybe going through them but not focusing on one at a time

unless feeling sick/out of balance somehow.

Fun question though!

Did have "cobaltian vision" often at one point ,

where the buildings and everything would disappear,

but any thing that was alive was filled

with these strings of living lights!

Was very cool ... except when driving!!! :P

Trees and people where So Amazing !!!

Take care!

Shon

Ps!

I am one of those folks that never did drink or do any drugs

This kinda crazy shitttt is/was All Natural !!!

It seems that taking DMT raises the likelihood of seeing aliens...

and is similar to taking ayuahasca

Ayahuasca consists of something with DMT in, mixed with something else that allows one to ingest it orally. Otherwise you have to smoke or insufflate it.

Spirit possession, for sure. Bodiless entities from other realms, seeking fame and physical expression in a single hit, invade the bodily shells of England's sporting heroes at crucial moments. However, being unused to functioning in meatspace, they are invariably unprepared for the physical symptoms of stress, and make a royal hash of things. Hence the poor results.

Thank you. It's all clear now. :lol:

I wonder if the same thing happened during Queen Boudica's war against the Romans? I heard that the Brits were way too drunk as usual and maybe that helped channel ill-fated help from the other side?

Hmm. interesting links. That DMT pineal gland page had a nice image of the pineal gland. As I'm sitting in full-lotus as soon as I saw it I thought -- that's where it is and then immediately focused it so I could feel it. Nice pineal gland.

Me and my pineal gland. Then the vagus nerve started pulsating -- creating that "phosphene" head sway so promoted on that other third eye site. haha.

The goal is to create strong enough electromagnetic fields in the body-brain to open up the pineal gland. The small universe both cleanses (creates JING) and purifies (creates CHI through the heart) as a full-system. It's the traditional practice found both in India and China. So if you can find an equivalent -- the goal again is to balance and ionize the lower emotions so that the pineal gland gets magnetized. You want the top of the head to get soft -- strong electromagnetic fields between the hands.

That's why you need to first build up and ionize the life-force electrochemical energy for the 100 days. In the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" all the details are explained -- it's called "laying the foundation" and is obtained after about chapter 8. Then you get to "immortal breathing" for spirit travel. Then after that you build up the spirit body. All the best,

I saw this guy, Dr. Samuel Sagan, speak at an acupuncture school a few years ago on a different topic (parasitic entities!). He wrote a book earlier on awakening the third eye, which is available as a free pdf on his web site. I haven't tried the methods, so I can't comment on their effectiveness, other than to say that he seemed knowledgable and sincere:

Clairvision School

Regards,

Ken

Edited by Dainin

how to open the third eye? don't know.

the better question is, why do you want to

how to open the third eye? don't know.

the better question is, why do you want to

three lense shades.Think of the market

Thank you. It's all clear now. :lol:

I wonder if the same thing happened during Queen Boudica's war against the Romans? I heard that the Brits were way too drunk as usual and maybe that helped channel ill-fated help from the other side?

I must say, I do genuinely believe that a lot of stuff that happens when people are drunk can best be explained by a model of possession. I had a friend at college who seemed to attract the spirit of some historical Earl of Warwick. We found him once on his knees in a corridor moaning repeatedly "I'm not huuumaaan!"

And one time I woke up walking across a field about 5 miles outside Oxford, having crossed all kinds of roads and fences to get there. Who was in charge?

P.S. Third eye? No idea. Apologies for irrelevance.

Possession?

Obviously, you haven't witnessed a regular saturday night in a common Norwegian town. We can't all be posessed?

h

I must say, I do genuinely believe that a lot of stuff that happens when people are drunk can best be explained by a model of possession. I had a friend at college who seemed to attract the spirit of some historical Earl of Warwick. We found him once on his knees in a corridor moaning repeatedly "I'm not huuumaaan!"

And one time I woke up walking across a field about 5 miles outside Oxford, having crossed all kinds of roads and fences to get there. Who was in charge?

P.S. Third eye? No idea. Apologies for irrelevance.

I saw this guy, Dr. Samuel Sagan, speak at an acupuncture school a few years ago on a different topic (parasitic entities!). He wrote a book earlier on awakening the third eye, which is available as a free pdf on his web site. I haven't tried the methods, so I can't comment on their effectiveness, other than to say that he seemed knowledgable and sincere:

Clairvision School

Regards,

Ken

Very cool! Thanks.

I just bought a Buddha wooden mask carving with a nice brow 3rd eye marker and some flower thing from the forehead---to inspire my 3rd eye.

By the way - are we differentiating between third eye and the 'crystal palace' or the 'secret square inch' or whatever people tend to call the part in the middle of the brain?

I've read that to open up the crystal cave you must open the third eye (yang) the bit at the lower back of the head - there's a bump there (yin) and the crown (neutral) - you link them up to create a triangle, and a standing wave develops in the middle of the triangle.

This parallels what I know of opening up the lower dan tien - belly, hui yin and ming men linked together to create a triangle in the middle of which is the 'real' dan tien...

I have had some openings in the back of the head whilst doing RP... but I haven't really practised either of the methods above.