Sign in to follow this  
muz

hello hello

how goes it? my names murray, im 24 from scotland but currently living in london

i stumbled across this forum while searching for info on the cnkgi material i recently downloaded and decided to join up for some banter.

i first found out about, and took an interest in the way when i attempted to take up tai chi in 2001 and noticed similarities between the movements and feeling generated when practicing tai chi with the movements and feeling generated when i was dancing to hardcore techno/gabber/speedcore style music especially when under the influence of adrenergic, serotonergic or dopaminergic agonists. this made me want to learn more because, if you know anything about these styles of music, it seems to go against traditional ideas of meditation which at the time i found a bit boring

since 2001 ive moved round the country and found myself in so many random situations that i never stayed focused on practicing tai chi for any great period of time but because the music is a major part of my life, the idea of wanting to learn more about the way has stayed with me. recently, since moving to london, ive managed to sort my life out and ive settled down a bit and become a bit more mature so im hopefully ready to get back into this.

Muz,

Welcome to taobums!! I've recently been in a Scottish mood. Apparently I have some ancestry from that neck of the woods. London rocks out too, but Edinburgh has especially nice energy. I hope you enjoy the site!

Your pal,

Yoda

Sign in to follow this