Wun Yuen Gong

The Serpent - Satan?

Okay

The 33 hells of buddhism or Vedas and 33 Kundalinis.

That shit is gotten for exercising so incorrectly.

The "tree of life" trojan is bad. From what I could

deduce, it saps (at least) four chakras. What is left

workable, I suspect is the throat chakra, heart chakra,

and the navel chakra. That trojan takes energy from the

body and pushes it into the ground. The 33 Kundalinis

completely plug up the central channel. I got fatter

when I was a kid in that timeframe.

Also figure in that some people's faces are pushed in.

Even without any superfaculties, I can tell it is bad.

I figure that it can stop the MCO. LOTS of stagnant energy

accumulates there so that some superfaculties don't work.

The bad thing about yoga is that the poisons from the

body can be circulated around through ancillary channels.

One of the obvious signs of decay is when the teeth turn

a red/brown color.

Only if you're doing it wrong, otherwise the opposite is true and there are endless testimonies to that. Including my own mother who's been doing yoga for well over 40 years, maybe more like 45 years. She's a lively, healthy and vibrant women with tons of juice, power and muscle in a petite frame!

EDIT: What I mean by wrong is, if you are opening up your chakras through yoga then doing other things not conducive to the 8 fold path of righteous living as talked about by the Buddha?

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Lino,

Why do choose to cling on to these things? Let them go.

All your posts lately is showing one form of contraction or another. Are you 'stuck' somehow? I remember a different 'Lino' a few months ago. What happened?

Go talk to someone. Isn't Santi your KAP teacher? I think it may help to have a chat with him asap (if he was your KAP facilitator that is).

Apologies... sincerely not being judgemental here. Its hard to see someone going thru so much, and clinging so tightly.

Much blessings.

Edited by CowTao

Lino,

All your posts lately is showing one form of contraction or another. Are you 'stuck' somehow? I remember a different 'Lino' a few months ago. What happened?

Go talk to someone. Isn't Santi your KAP teacher? I think it may help to have a chat with him asap (if he was your KAP facilitator that is).

Apologies... sincerely not being judgemental here. Its hard to see someone going thru so much, and clinging so tightly.

Much blessings.

I'm the BETTER model.

Here is a discourse.

There is no such thing as forgiveness. I'll prove it.

Things change when there is a bad event in between two people.

Pragmatic behaviors dictate that either one of two courses of

action take place. Either the transformation of the relationship

or the severing of the relationship.

People don't forget events.

No apologies needed, please be discerning as possible.

I'm stuck til I start going to the gym.

Many blessings back:)

Edited by lino

Thank you very much Lino :) We could all do with plenty of them!

What's keeping you from the gym i wonder? You need not answer if that's too personal. Meanwhile, i will remember to exercise my discernment, as per your suggestion.

Only if you're doing it wrong, otherwise the opposite is true and there are endless testimonies to that. Including my own mother who's been doing yoga for well over 40 years, maybe more like 45 years. She's a lively, healthy and vibrant women with tons of juice, power and muscle in a petite frame!

EDIT: What I mean by wrong is, if you are opening up your chakras through yoga then doing other things not conducive to the 8 fold path of righteous living as talked about by the Buddha?

That 8 fold path thing isn't as bad as people think. Remember

that there are only five precepts. Siddartha Guatama came out

from the warrior caste.

Your mom did the yoga in a strenuous fashion. The "tree of life"

trojan wouldn't be able to survive in body that is high pressure.

That 8 fold path thing isn't as bad as people think. Remember

that there are only five precepts. Siddartha Guatama came out

from the warrior caste.

His teachings didn't come from that, they came from transcending all classes and seeing all connectivity; inter-dependency.

Your mom did the yoga in a strenuous fashion. The "tree of life"

trojan wouldn't be able to survive in body that is high pressure.

It seems to me that your issue is that you are still seeing separation where none inherently exists. You need to open up and accept this "trojan" as part of the vastness of experiencing and expand your awareness into constant rotation of acceptance and giving; mutual co-origination. Don't contract so much, but rather open up more and see the infinite nature of everything without fear, hiding or pushing away. That black hole that sucks will become an endless well of offering.

His teachings didn't come from that, they came from transcending all classes and seeing all connectivity; inter-dependency.

It seems to me that your issue is that you are still seeing separation where none inherently exists. You need to open up and accept this "trojan" as part of the vastness of experiencing and expand your awareness into constant rotation of acceptance and giving; mutual co-origination. Don't contract so much, but rather open up more and see the infinite nature of everything without fear, hiding or pushing away. That black hole that sucks will become an endless well of offering.

Of course there is no separation. However, being a victim to it as you suggest is ludicrous!

ralis

ralis

...I'm stuck til I start going to the gym.

You said it.

I see what's wrong with you know. You need to move, that's why we humans have legs, to move us around. Static spiritual practices only lead to a myriad of issues.

Make sure you are grounded and you work yourself up and then down to avoid imbalances between higher and lower energies in your body. Whether you call them chakras or tantiens or "body" levels is irrelevant, deep down is the same thing.

I have no idea about your emotional body/heart chakra. If your upper chakras are wide open while the heart one is not or not fully healed then you will only experience problems of all sorts, namely emotional and psychological.

Share with us your current spiritual practices so we can give you a better advice.

I'm the BETTER model.

Here is a discourse.

There is no such thing as forgiveness. I'll prove it.

Things change when there is a bad event in between two people.

Pragmatic behaviors dictate that either one of two courses of

action take place. Either the transformation of the relationship

or the severing of the relationship.

People don't forget events.

No apologies needed, please be discerning as possible.

I'm stuck til I start going to the gym.

Sorry lino maybe for you there may be no such thing but there is such a thing as forgiveness and it has a tremendous impact on people and their ability to heal. Offer your forgiveness to the universe & the Divine Source and all parties you may have hurt in all your lifetimes and to all who have hurt you in all your life times and you are bound to see and feel changes in your energy and life.

Much love to you

Santiago

Lino,

Much blessings.

Lino knows I am always available.

Lino knows I am always available.

Yeah, but i get a feeling he aint 'available' to you at this point in time.... Its a two-way thing yes? Thats what Susan said once or twice.

Maybe the Serpent represents the duality of Good and Evil? We can clearly see the dual nature of the Serpent throughout all of the Religions and Mythologies. It can be positive or negative, destructive or creative, Take your pick?

You said it.

I see what's wrong with you know. You need to move, that's why we humans have legs, to move us around. Static spiritual practices only lead to a myriad of issues.

Make sure you are grounded and you work yourself up and then down to avoid imbalances between higher and lower energies in your body. Whether you call them chakras or tantiens or "body" levels is irrelevant, deep down is the same thing.

I have no idea about your emotional body/heart chakra. If your upper chakras are wide open while the heart one is not or not fully healed then you will only experience problems of all sorts, namely emotional and psychological.

Share with us your current spiritual practices so we can give you a better advice.

Yes, if you can't love the trojan then it will remain a trojan out of a reflection of your own inability to de-condition love. Love offers, the opposite does not.

EDIT: In case.. the opposite of love is fear.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Vajrahridaya - the opposite of love is fear.

I thought it was indifference ?

A person is indifferent out of fear of connecting or fear of vulnerability, fear of feeling... etc.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

I dont know if this has been a thread already but i was wondering what you all think of in a Christian sense of the Serpent as Satan but in Hindu, Kundalini is the awakening of the true inner energy which is also callled the Serpent and the chinese view the Dragon as an immortal and spirital beast. I know many other religions and cultures view the dragon either as a demonic or negative force whilst some use it for positive forces.

Comments?

WYG

The "Christian sense" as you put it is not always uniform in usage of terms, for instance there is the folllowing saying:

Mt 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves".

Yeah, but i get a feeling he aint 'available' to you at this point in time.... Its a two-way thing yes? Thats what Susan said once or twice.

IMO, Santi bends over backwards to serve his students because he loves them so much.He is more compassionate than me. It is a two way thing and times like these are when the student needs the teacher the most.

s

My symbol-understanding isn't working well enough today but I do know that sending love to other people without sending it to yourself first could be an issue.

Lino, the "spiritual" work is really work - it can often be hard going and I think you're there. It does get better. But spending so much time on it to the exclusion of other things ain't healthy IME.

Going to the gym is "spiritual". Ge thee to the gym and treat your body as the temple it is. This will HELP with all of the organ discharge issues and the rest. It's my further current understanding that what kundalini does is offer you a fast track to resolution and it will do that by powering up your existing state in order for you to take action to heal yourself then "learn how to drive" as Susan often puts it.

It's not all bliss and hearts and flowers on the path. It is a warrior path and you're very brave to be taking it. You have help here (so many to PM) and a good teacher.

However, you might also look at getting in touch with someone locally if things are going very rough. The "biology of kundalini" website is pretty good for diet protocols. As Susan and DK have mentioned, lots of folks in the West are suffering various toxic situations by virtue of their environment (mental, emotional, physical) so it would be worth looking a protocols to deal with all of them.

TCM and acupuncture work and are effective when dealing with this stuff. Asanas can be good but I don't know enough about them to understand which would be best for you in your case. As DK says, tell us what you're doing in terms of practice and you will get lots more help.