Wun Yuen Gong

The Serpent - Satan?

I dont know if this has been a thread already but i was wondering what you all think of in a Christian sense of the Serpent as Satin but in Hindu, Kundalini is the awakening of the true inner energy which is also callled the Serpent and the chinese view the Dragon as an immortal and spirital beast. I know many other religions and cultures view the dragon either as a demonic or negative force whilst some use it for positive forces.

Comments?

WYG

I dont know if this has been a thread already but i was wondering what you all think of in a Christian sense of the Serpent as Satin but in Hindu, Kundalini is the awakening of the true inner energy which is also callled the Serpent and the chinese view the Dragon as an immortal and spirital beast. I know many other religions and cultures view the dragon either as a demonic or negative force whilst some use it for positive forces.

Comments?

WYG

People are just scared of what they don't understand.

The significance of the serpent is something you recently experienced. It is that spiraling, rising, liberating energy within.

The dragon is the higher version of the same thing.

Hi,

Oh, i know what i believe i was starting a conversation to see what others feel and believe!

Ive been doing alot of study lately on Hinduism and found that Jesus lost years was and been documented in India as well Tibet. Im not trying to make this a religous thread but i think the spine or the energy that moves the body like the Dragon or serpent is misunderstood in Christianity or was told differently from the Church and not from Jesus himself.

I just find all this very fascinating that is all!

WYG

The bible is really confusing.

indeed.

Satan is a metaphor for the human ego. lust, greed, desire, jealousy. all that. when you seperate from God *your true nature*, Satan is born

indeed.

Satan is a metaphor for the human ego. lust, greed, desire, jealousy. all that. when you seperate from God *your true nature*, Satan is born

The bible was written so long after the events & not in it's totality (dead sea scrolls). Emblems are altered & amended.

;)

We should not forget that the serpent in the Bible originates in the story of Adam and Eve - which is from the Book of Genesis... written many many centuries before the New Testament, before the Bible as we know it (constructed some 400 years after Jesus' death), and well before the establishment of the Roman Catholic Church. As such, it has been the subject of much interpretation in Jewish midrash and Christian mysticism. The literal meaning of the story had never been considered as true until around the time of the Enlightenment (Bacon and other rationalists). The Enlightenment led to great advances in science, logic and mathematics. Unfortunately, most Enlightenment thinkers disregarded any literal interpretation in the stories of the Bible as nonsense and this inevitably led to the Christian fundamentalism that is with us today. Creationism vs evolution, spiritual practice vs indoctrinated worship, etc.

Tackling the story of Adam and Eve itself ...

The serpent tempted Eve to eat the apple from "the tree of knowledge of good and evil" (duality). As everyone probably knows, she ate it and convinced Adam to eat it too. Thus they knew the difference between good and evil and realised they were naked, thus covering themselves (with an ego). God threw them out of Eden and the garden's gate is sealed by a cherub and a flaming sword.

The serpent represents pretty much the same as the flaming sword. It was the serpent that divided humanity from God, and the flaming sword stands between humanity and God. Note that the sword is commonly used to represent the spine, the flames the energy, the serpent/snake the rising Kundalini.

Many people who undertake spiritual practices eventually end up awakening the Kundalini - the undulating energy, usually felt of as heat, that shoots up the spine from the perineum to the brain. "There was a fire in my head" is the brilliant description that I have come across recently in both shamanism and Christian mysticism.

Essentially, what I believe one should take from the story of Adam and Eve is that we need to practice in order to re-unite ourselves with God/the Dao. Practice to experience the serpent, to experience the flaming sword.

(After thought... the cherub possibly respresents the following: a child-like nature and androgony. These are both marks of the enlightened.)

Edited by .broken.

We should not forget that the serpent in the Bible originates in the story of Adam and Eve - which is from the Book of Genesis... written many many centuries before the New Testament, before the Bible as we know it (constructed some 400 years after Jesus' death), and well before the establishment of the Roman Catholic Church. As such, it has been the subject of much interpretation in Jewish midrash and Christian mysticism. The literal meaning of the story had never been considered as true until around the time of the Enlightenment (Bacon and other rationalists). The Enlightenment led to great advances in science, logic and mathematics. Unfortunately, most Enlightenment thinkers disregarded any literal interpretation in the stories of the Bible as nonsense and this inevitably led to the Christian fundamentalism that is with us today. Creationism vs evolution, spiritual practice vs indoctrinated worship, etc.

Tackling the story of Adam and Eve itself ...

The serpent tempted Eve to eat the apple from "the tree of knowledge of good and evil" (duality). As everyone probably knows, she ate it and convinced Adam to eat it too. Thus they knew the difference between good and evil and realised they were naked, thus covering themselves (with an ego). God threw them out of Eden and the garden's gate is sealed by a cherub and a flaming sword.

The serpent represents pretty much the same as the flaming sword. It was the serpent that divided humanity from God, and the flaming sword stands between humanity and God. Note that the sword is commonly used to represent the spine, the flames the energy, the serpent/snake the rising Kundalini.

Many people who undertake spiritual practices eventually end up awakening the Kundalini - the undulating energy, usually felt of as heat, that shoots up the spine from the perineum to the brain. "There was a fire in my head" is the brilliant description that I have come across recently in both shamanism and Christian mysticism.

Essentially, what I believe one should take from the story of Adam and Eve is that we need to practice in order to re-unite ourselves with God/the Dao. Practice to experience the serpent, to experience the flaming sword.

(After thought... the cherub possibly respresents the following: a child-like nature and androgony. These are both marks of the enlightened.)

nice post thank you.

I just wanna add on tiny bitty thing. androgony (or should I say andragony?) or whatyasay. Knowing your female and male energy is not necessarily equivalent with androgony? it is the parts in yerself embracing and loving. to become whole as a person perhaps?

may be I am hair splitting? if so forgive me.

Edited by rain

nice post thank you.

I just wanna add on tiny bitty thing. androgony (or should I say andragony?) or whatyasay. Knowing your female and male energy is not necessarily equivalent with androgony? it is the parts in yerself embracing and loving. to become whole as a person perhaps?

may be I am hair splitting? if so forgive me.

It was my pleasure, rain. I enjoyed writing it - it is a joy to hear you enjoyed reading it :)

The definition of androgeny (as I've seen it spelt in the dictionary) is quite peculiar... when you google for a definition the results vary from the psychological to the biological. However, I shall attempt to divulge the meaning it which I meant it.

To my mind, if something is described as androgynous it means that it is difficult to distinguish it's sex in a particular context... be that by what the object looks like, how it behaves, its function, etc.

Now we all are aware that in whatever culture you grow up in there is a difference, no matter how subtle, that solely depends on gender. You are born into a culture and your learned self acts in ways that the culture/your parents perscribe(s). In this western society it used to be a matter of how you functioned within the community you lived and how you behaved in the presence of others (usually seeping into how one would behave outwith other company). The obvious example being that of the oppression that women faced, prior to the suffragette movement, partially thanks to the story of Adam and Eve and our evolutionary past.

It appears to me that the average human being does all this functioning within the society they live as a matter of habitual thinking in their adult years. They are, for the most part, stuck in the ignorance of their ways. In sheer contrast, the enlightened being acts not out of habit, but out of intuition. At this level of functioning, the enlightened being has the learned self as a tool to go about the current culture unhindered - but that's all it is: a tool.

To summarise, therefore, the average human being affiliates themselves with the self that operates (in society). They are that. The enlightened being does not affiliate themselves with that dear old self, rather they use that as a tool to function with other human beings. Gender comes into play here because, as I mentioned before, we learn our gender roles - be it from our parents, from films, from books, from what we see around us.

This is the reason why spiritual practices make us face what is within us, for it is what is within in us that we must unlearn. The path is that of forgetting, and when we forget, somewhat perculiarly, we remember.

Yours humbly,

James

Guest winpro07

Check Gurdjeif, the ray of creation/satan etc.

The "Original Sin" was when Eve got seduced (Biblically "knew") by a Reptilian Archon (serpent) and bore his bastard love child - Cain. That's really why Cain was rejected by Yahweh (who did not approve of further alien/human mixing) - and then murked his brother Abel in anger.

Why do you think the Bible was so obsessed with bloodlines? Who begat who begat who? And why was only Noah's GENErations called "perfect?"

I actually believe that a lot of the real ancient knowledge is a lot more literal than people believe today.

But, that's just my hypothesis-in-progress of the week. Subject to change by...next. :lol:

Comments?

WYG

Man

Stay away from that shit. I have a good suspicion that people

get kundalini from fucking up. I got that shit at 11 years old.

That shit maps to the 33 hells of buddhism. Fucked up thing is

that if something lobs a curse at you big enough you get trapped

into that kind shit.

Man

into that kind shit.

Dear Lino,

Don't be so afraid of the energy resulting from internal Yin and Yang basic interaction due to upward rising and downward sinking. It is actually beneficial as it is part of the healing and cleansing process of us humans high vibrating spiritual beings.

Follow the light :)

• Like 1

Dear Lino,

Don't be so afraid of the energy resulting from internal Yin and Yang basic interaction due to upward rising and downward sinking. It is actually beneficial as it is part of the healing and cleansing process of us humans high vibrating spiritual beings.

The "tree of life" empowerment that goes with it pushes energy into the ground.

The whole brain gets hit with drainage of electrical impulses. The body ends up

suffering with lack of muscle mass and a whole bunch of other issues.

Hmmm. I haven't experienced that at all. I frequently experience states of bliss and peace as well as love and compassion towards all sentient beings accompanied up with mini-kundalini sequences or ecstatic states where I don't feel anymore presence of being in my body or my mind. Oops, I shouldn't have mentioned this stuff, I dislike to talk about my personal experiences. But I am doing it now only for once so you know that kundalini is just a natural effect of correct spiritual practice far from being something to avoid.

I am aware Tibetan Buddhists do not experience kundalini as the energy actively moves up the central channel instead of travelling all across the meridians, but I am no Tibetan Buddhist.

Some say that that Kundalini cause unbalance or system overload but I guess would be Kundalini practice itself. In my case is different.

Maybe I am purifying myself in a different way. Anyway it is impermanent and as such I don't grasp onto it. I just keep going on my journey to Nirvana, slow and steady.

I am aware Tibetan Buddhists do not experience kundalini as the energy actively moves up the central channel instead of travelling all across the meridians, but I am no Tibetan Buddhist.

We do clarify the winds in the channels first through various techniques, then specifically aligning the energy with the calming central channel so that the experience is less wild as it moves through the meridians.

EDIT: Some of the techniques though are quite wild as shown in the documentary, "Yogis of Tibet"

Edited by Vajrahridaya

well i dont know the answers to the questions posed on this thread but i iwll tell you what i believe.

in revelations i beleive that the only thing that we are to relize is that evil is real because jesus already brought the truth goodness.

I beleive that satan has worked his way into all religions even taoism.

Yin and Yang are not equal in one sense. Yang came before yin just like man came before woman, and heaven before earth one is finite and one is infinite. To say the evil and good balance each is to say that evil is just as strong as good. Darkness cant stand in light.

avoid drunkeness of the heart.

The taoist or taichi man. Was given to man by heavenly decree. This taji man was a vessel for the supreme ultimate's power on earth. The real taiji master walks with the virtue of heaven. The sages before laotzu simply called the tao the truth. Jesus and laotzu were talking about the same thing read the taoteching and the new testament you will see it.

only thru your te(virtue) can you connect to the tao.

I see a ton of teachers and programs offering to teach you on how to raise the kundalani but very few on attaining the tao and i wonder why?

To bring energy into yourself and get powers is a practice in vanity avoid energy practices that do not attain the tao.

i dont ever want to meet a taoist who isnt right with god which basically means means hes a satanist aka a high level occultist just think about it.

Being a immortal deals with more than just reaching the level of yin yang gong(taiji chi)

if you think just breathing exercises cultivate your spirit then you are lost.

if you beleive you are good but think real evil does not exist then you are lost.

if you believe that there isnt a common underlying thread between god and the taoist immortals then you are lost.

If you beleive that you can attain the tao with out the will of heaven then you are lost.

if you beleive that taiji, alchemy, divinity, virtue and immortality are seperate then you are lost.

taoist= the supreme ultimate's (god's) vessel on earth. Think about that.

• Like 1

I am. Away from it.

I got drained from that thing before. The "yoga" exercises

involved are meant to actually get energy circulating in the

system so that the energy from the organs can be pushed out.

Man

into that kind shit.

?

how so?

?

how so?

Okay

The 33 hells of buddhism or Vedas and 33 Kundalinis.

That shit is gotten for exercising so incorrectly.

The "tree of life" trojan is bad. From what I could

deduce, it saps (at least) four chakras. What is left

workable, I suspect is the throat chakra, heart chakra,

and the navel chakra. That trojan takes energy from the

body and pushes it into the ground. The 33 Kundalinis

completely plug up the central channel. I got fatter

when I was a kid in that timeframe.

Also figure in that some people's faces are pushed in.

Even without any superfaculties, I can tell it is bad.

I figure that it can stop the MCO. LOTS of stagnant energy

accumulates there so that some superfaculties don't work.

The bad thing about yoga is that the poisons from the

body can be circulated around through ancillary channels.

One of the obvious signs of decay is when the teeth turn

a red/brown color.