smartgirl093

women must learn to redirect their orgams too

I suspect this is a gross exaggeration and VERY fear based...

Conservation and transmutation has its place, but giving energy is how we receive it multiplied.

May you know the peace and joy of our non-dual original face and let go fear based, dualistic victim consciousness.... Men are not out to get you... or steal from you as it were...

In kind regards,

Adam.

Go to this site to learn more breathing exercises: http://www.anmolmehta.com

with love to my sisters.

Pranayama is not for everyone. It's too Yang and drawing chi in the head all the time is a no-no thing. You need to circulate it in the major meridians (ren mai & du mai) and store it in the lower tantien (hara) to avoid mental problems.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

yes my friend.

i didnt mean that what you say is nonsense. just;

"women need to have a voice." quoting you. I realize that for me to have a voice

I first have to have; me/my energy, to express/voice.

this "it is so yang for women to speak of/expressing their sexuality publicly" is social convention..

and not necessarily good for me/my energy; my voice. :)

Dirk Oellibrandt used to teach courses about this very topic, and I think maybe released a CD about it.

Here.

Scroll down.

Hmm. I disagree. I don't think women lose energy through orgasm, I think they gain energy through orgasm, with two exceptions--ejaculation orgasms and heart chakra orgasms. Certainly after clitoral orgasm there is a temporary loss of desire for orgasm, and I suppose a case could be made that that is a sort of energy loss, but I think very minor compared to the energy a man loses during ejaculation.

I think there may be some wicked men who learn the technique of drawing energy out through a woman's vagina during intercourse, but that must be very rare. I think more common is the man who preys on a woman's heart energy.

bump. btt.

no sweetie i didnt say so. :)

too much fish oil perhaps? :rolleyes:

Edited by rain

I think there may be some wicked men who learn the technique of drawing energy out through a woman's vagina during intercourse...

My dear, please know that there is no covariance between learning said and being wicked. Not all that so learn are wicked. Some choose to not be wicked. Some choose to refrain from harming their partner through said, rather, they choose to Nurture, Enrich and Empower their partner through their intimacy...they choose to be Kind.

..very nice xeno. look at a man and discover how he treats his own woman.

and this time with that i mean how does his inner woman look to you?

how does she interact with you and your inner masculinity? can be tricky tricky to see.

compatible?

BTW - what is the Draw?

The Draw, aka the Big Draw means drawing the sexual energy up the spine to the brain. It can be done to "stop" the orgasm and bring it to higher centers or simply to bring up any (aroused) sexual energy. It involves clenching the under-the-trunk muscles and directing the energy with intention, but as you gain experience it can be done with the mind alone, or so I been told.

After the draw the energy is brought down to the navel tan tien and collected there, or it can be circulated in the Microcosmic Orbit.

Edited by King Kabalabhati