Trunk

Small Heavenly Orbit

Hey, I never said anything about Shakti hurting me :o

I am open to being healed at EVERY moment, and I do believe in the possibility...I am merely saying it has not been my "experience" so far. That's why I am researching and making efforts to that end. Shakti has done many things for me on an emotional/spiritual level, the physical body does not appear to be number 1 priority for her. I'm sure there is an imbalance in me somewhere, but I definitely do not blame the Goddess for that, it is my own karma. To restate what I've said before, my entire sadhana is nothing more than surrender to Shakti, to remove my ego from the process. I do not tell her "You must heal xyz first, do not bother with what you are doing now!" Many inexplicable things happen to me which I cannot fathom.

If you have some concrete advice, things you think that will help me (conjecture doesn't)...I am all ears!

Sincerely,

Satyalok

Good on Ya, your on the right path.Nothing worse then people who think they know, who know nothing, trying to advise those who are in the process of healing. :angry:

I admire your integrity and hope your path of healing takes you to where you belong :)

I agree that the body is not the number one priority and your recognition of this demonstrates your integrity

On a spiritual and pysic level you are already healthier then most people I know :)

Good on Ya, your on the right path.Nothing worse then people who think they know, who know nothing, trying to advise those who are in the process of healing. :angry:

I admire your integrity and hope your path of healing takes you to where you belong :)

I agree that the body is not the number one priority and your recognition of this demonstrates your integrity

On a spiritual and pysic level you are already healthier then most people I know :)

Hey, I appreciate consideration from anyone. Santiago is obviously a talented dude, and I am open to suggestions. I also weigh information out to see if it rings true with my experience/intuition. I have to believe there's something out there that can help...that's why I keep trying :)

Sincerely,

Satyalok

Well I forgot to mention cilantro.

So today I'm eating my favorite meal of late. I had two bunches of cilantro in which I would roll garlic. A couple cloves. Then some bananas and in between a couple tins of Moroccan sardines.

I'm sitting in full-lotus as usual, on this cement step against this Vietnamese grocery, adjacent to a McD's parking lot.

Today these two black dudes walk past and the one stops near me and stares. "Are you alright?" he asks.

Now he's not really concerned if I'm alright -- in fact a quick glance determines on my part that they're inebriated.

So I just sit and look at him for a while and then look away. So he asks AGAIN:

"are you alright?"

I'm thinking why do people ask me this when it's actually a threat -- like the mob. I'd hate to see that window get broken again....ha!

This time his buddy says: "he's alright, he's just a vegetarian."

Well I did have the big bunch of cilantro that I was chomping on but I also had that open tin of sardines in front of me.

Whatever. So the first dude is STILL staring. I look at him, while in full-lotus, and say:

"I'm BETTER than alright." and I smile.

He says: "Oh, I'm sorry dude." But he really wasn't sorry. He got what he wanted from me.

Amazingly the same thing happened yesterday. Same spot, same full-lotus, same bright sun, same cilantro.

This white trash type dude rolls up on his bike and asks, again in a THREATENING manner:

"What have you got there?"

Like he's a cop or something.

I say: Cilantro with a bit more than curiousity on my part.

He says CILANTRO!?!

Then he says: I thought you were eating those... and he points to the big ornamental bushes next to me.

Then he bikes off.

I'm amazed at the level of conformity in public these days. We've returned to the 1950s -- like the Commie scare. Anything that is not immediately understood, as fast as a blip on the boob tube -- is a THREAT.

This is how the typical modern male reacts to the full lotus third eye energy. The answer is just keep on sitting in full lotus and the disharmonized lower emotions get transduced back into love-light which then gets exorcised back to consciousness.

The other night at work my coworker wanted to ask me about Jung. He then shared his shroom trip in his first year of college, relating it to Jung's new twist on the Oedipal Conflict -- how it is resolved by a return to the Universal Mother.

I then relayed what I had just reread by Mantak Chia -- how the melatonin increases by the "night journey" of Jung -- a practice to be taken literally. How staying in dark after a few days will then convert the higher melatonin to DMT (just like the DMT of psychedelics).

We all had been discussing work issues for hours on top of other number crunching and labor relation activities the he was doing. Anyway my coworker told another coworker that he was drained.

So I said: "hold on, I'll charge you up again."

Of course I had been sitting in full-lotus this whole time but up till then I just shoot the extra energy into the females in the other room since they would easily soak it up.

Now this male was sitting across from me and he needed more male electromagnetic energy. So I focus at him, he looks into my eyes, my vagus nerve starts pulsating. (We've done this before).

After a few minutes I have a slight "O at a D" and then the vagus nerve stops pulsating. I haven't said anything but he says:

"I could definitely feel something."

So I explain (with gestures) that I was taking in his energy from below and shooting it back to him as light. I say to him, "Since you can't do this alchemy yourself I was doing it for you." I explain that if he had been a female then we would have had a mutual climax. I then explain the whole difference between the electromagnetic male energy and electrochemical female energy -- and how drugs are focused on the electrochemical energy.

We chat about this for another 15 minutes or so. I explain how if the male is really old or sick then I could have an internal climax but he would not have an external climax -- but he would feel excited. I mention Mantak Chia's "Cultivating Male Sexual Energy" book and explain how the energy is supposed to shoot up the spine.

Hey, I appreciate consideration from anyone. Santiago is obviously a talented dude, and I am open to suggestions. I also weigh information out to see if it rings true with my experience/intuition. I have to believe there's something out there that can help...that's why I keep trying :)

Sincerely,

Satyalok

Thanks brother, I am here if you need anything PM or email me [email protected]

Tune in tommorrow I will send you a little juice. :)

Peace

Santiago

Thanks brother, I am here if you need anything PM or email me [email protected]

Tune in tommorrow I will send you a little juice. :)

Peace

Santiago

*Humbly accepts with grattitude*

I may start going back to an I Chuan group that I attended a couple years ago. Master Ma Shuren, nephew of Yu Pengsi. Yu was among the first disciples of Wang Xiangzhai. Those guys do some empty force stuff, though I've not witnessed it. They advocate standing an hour a day...I tried to build up but it irritated my joints. I think I moved up too quickly in duration.

Blessings,

Satyalok

i noticed some people posted comments on his blog, i'd love to see if he plans on doing a seminar and if he'd announce it on his website.

i also wonder what he means by female practices.

i found something that mentions the small heavenly orbit in a bagua article posted by mjjbecker.

JS: So what is "Neigong"?

MR.MA: Neigong is Dantian. You have to attain high skill in Intent (Yinian) practice and develop sufficient Internal Qi. It's like electricity. Dantian, three inches below belly button, once developed is like a leather ball. Dantian becomes the place where all Internal Qi of your body gathers, it's like electric field. Then Qi - which is felt as a stream of heat - flows from Hui Yin Point through lumbar vertebra, cervical vertebra, Bai Hui Point (the hot feeling is extremely strong there), Mu Quan Point, Tian Mu Point, Ren Tong Point. The most difficult place for Qi to pass is where Ren and Du Vessels meet - you have to keep the mouth closed and the tongue has to touch upper palate, breathing should be through nose (not like in Long Fist Boxing where after some exercises practitioners have to use mouth to catch the breath); then Qi flows down back to Dantian and completes one full circle - Small Heavenly Circle (Xiao Zhou Tian).

it doesn't look like you have to focus on any of these areas for it to effectively flow there

another cool thing is this part as well

JS: Is there any specific feeling you have when the Small Heavenly Circle opens?

MR.MA: Of course. Once Small Heavenly Circle is opened a lot of saliva appears in the mouth and when you practice you feel as comfortable as if swimming.

and then the final confirmation that the SHO can be opened by bagua practice

JS: Do you need to use any Intent (Yi) to lead Qi flow?

MR.MA: No, you should not think about Qi when you practice. Small Heavenly Circle will open naturally, not intentionally, when your Neigong reaches this level. However your practice has to be supervised by a competent teacher.

if you read the article here at http://www.chinafrominside.com/ma/bagua/machuanxu.html he seems to state this is all in the basics of the training.

hopefully this will revitalize this topic

i found something that mentions the small heavenly orbit in a bagua article posted by mjjbecker.

it doesn't look like you have to focus on any of these areas for it to effectively flow there

another cool thing is this part as well

and then the final confirmation that the SHO can be opened by bagua practice

if you read the article here at http://www.chinafrominside.com/ma/bagua/machuanxu.html he seems to state this is all in the basics of the training.

hopefully this will revitalize this topic

That's a very good article, and I admire Mr. Ma's skill and approach to teaching. I think part of the problem with Microcosmic Orbit is that it is an important breakthrough, and so everyone wants to learn it and teach it. They think that they can force it open by pushing qi through it, but I don't think that's the real breakthrough. From people like Wang Liping and Ma Chuanxu, we can see that the method for real breakthrough is simple and comes naturally without driving the qi. Nan Huai-chin also teaches that it opens this way. And actually, out of all three masters, I don't think that any of them mentions that students should focus on the lower dan tian during practice either.

What he says about the voice is very good. After I have an excellent "O at a D" -- i.e. collecting the N/um (jing) of a young maiden -- then my voice is very deep, very strong! haha.

Full lotus is probably not required to become self realized/enlightened. At least that seems self evident considering the number of enlightened masters who sit in some alternative position or don't meditate at all, but rather practice some prayer form or self inquiry or any number of things.

Full lotus is however recommended and even eventually required in most cases for the practice and training that myself and others received from Wang Liping. It is also the natural outcome of the practice. This does not of course mean or imply that anyone who can naturally sit in full lotus has attained anything related to the practice or practices that Liping teaches. Just thought I'd toss that out.

In the public seminars, full lotus is encouraged but not required. At least not right away. But then the public seminars are based on different principles and goals and generally more open ended with the primary imediate goal being health, mental wellbeing and healing.

Edited by seandenty