Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

GWB-Chancellor Palpatine or philosopher?

George W-The President of the United States of America..what's the general opinion?

From pretty much all Taoist/Buddhist type people I have heard he is pretty much though of as the lowest of the low..The worst scum plaguing the planet..the smelliest foulest shit..ok you get the point..

Then I talk to people I know..like certain members of my family..that are rich and from the Middle East that think he is actually a really good leader. They think he is looking at the situation in the Middle East philosophically and thinking about bringing democracy to the region long term and stabailizing it.

Then I talk to people in the Oil business who are super wealthy(I mean really filthy rich) thata re maing hige profits of the "War in Iraq" and totally disagree with the U.S being their .Some think the real reason we are their has nothing to do with Oil or any of that but is really about ISRAEL.

Opinions? thoughts? ideas? feelings?

This man makes my skin crawl on so many, agonizing and unending levels.

He's not so much horrible as he is dangerous.

I think mostly because he brings about the full circle of the Age of Detachment from Humanitarianism.

It's all karma/law of attraction... he's not as powerful as you are. -Y

I remember years ago talking to some redneck asshole, and he said about my favorite prime minister, who was in power at the time, "I'd like to kill that chicken-fucker."

I certainly wouldn't want to hurt GWB, but I really do hate that chicken-fucker.

ha ha -

I just imagined what his face would look like while mid-coitus with one.

And then I got more than I had bargained for. The rest of the image ensued.

I may never sleep the same again.

-_- Lillian

ha ha -

I just imagined what his face would look like while mid-coitus with one.

And then I got more than I had bargained for. The rest of the image ensued.

I may never sleep the same again.

-_- Lillian

4656[/snapback]

the fact that you would wanna even think about that means you're very sick and need help :P

the chinese have a saying that the gov't never changes, only the face of the emperor. it's true in every country and in every time. it's really hard for me to rag on bush when i look closely at the other presidents who preceded him and the shit that goes on behind the scenes you dont read about and probably blame your congressman or president for when they may only be front men. don't get me started.........

Sign in to follow this