Sign in to follow this  
salaam123

astronauts and earth chi

How can astronauts survive in space because of the lack of earth chi? I read one chi kung master saying that long airplane trips are not good for you.

Edited by salaam123

Hmm maybe more connected to the Univeral chi then earth chi, that is a great question and i hope those questions can be answered.

Great thread i hope it turns out to be!

I would guess that we contain all the qi we need to survive no matter where we go. But those guys come down after shuttle missions and cant walk because of being weightless for so long. They need to re-acclimate to gravity.

But those guys come down after shuttle missions and cant walk because of being weightless for so long. They need to re-acclimate to gravity.

The shuttles are now equipped with devices(electronics, magnets) that produce a magnetic field that mimics that of planet Earth. I have also read that astronauts have magnets in their spacesuits as well. Apparently with out them, atoms lose energy and essential nutrients in the body become depolarized...which leads to health issues.

The shuttles are now equipped with devices(electronics, magnets) that produce a magnetic field that mimics that of planet Earth. I have also read that astronauts have magnets in their spacesuits as well. Apparently with out them, atoms lose energy and essential nutrients in the body become depolarized...which leads to health issues.

in their case rooting and connecting to the Earth Tattva.

Sign in to follow this