Sign in to follow this  
JazZen

Kunlun Practice and Transmission Sessions in NJ

Hey Jazz,

Thanks for your MyKunlun site. :)

Do you think anyone may ever come out to Colorado area? I wonder if Chris has any idea when more seminars will start up again....

Would be cool to check this out if I was close enough. :P

is a transmission the same from oscar or max or are the different/more powerful depending on the transmitter?

About who to get a transmission from...Dionne, who teaches with Oscar, is supposed to be great. B) I would personally go to her.

Neo, where do you live?

Hey Jazz,

Thanks for your MyKunlun site. :)

Do you think anyone may ever come out to Colorado area? I wonder if Chris has any idea when more seminars will start up again....

Would be cool to check this out if I was close enough. :P

Maybe Salt Lake in September. Not sure yet. Max is taking some time to chill, so we'll see what he says when he is done.

Neo, where do you live?

Maybe Salt Lake in September. Not sure yet. Max is taking some time to chill, so we'll see what he says when he is done.

I live in MA, but I'm willing to travel, although college is not going to be cheap! eek. I did get a scholarship to UCONN to study cognitive science. maybe one day connect western science with eastern energy practices? haha, maybe not.

mantra, what's your take on different transmitters?

mantra, what's your take on different transmitters?

bump

lol transmission cost 125$

get outta here

if you were really serious about 'helping humanity' or whatever. you'd keep money out of spirituality and get a real job to support yourself like the rest of us

lol transmission cost 125$

get outta here

if you were really serious about 'helping humanity' or whatever. you'd keep money out of spirituality and get a real job to support yourself like the rest of us

I'm not sure but I think its to pay for Oscar's flight and renting out the space. I would like to receive a transmission, but I'd be driving from MA, about an 8 hour drive...Jazz do you think it would be possible to schedule ahead of time to do a transmission on friday so that I don't have to spend more money on multiple nights in a hotel?

Transmission are being given by Oscar

If Max session is not available or too far to attend, I think Oscar transmission is next best thing. From what I understand Oscar is authorized to do so. You could really start practicing from the book, but I think transmission make a huge difference.

all $ are for him.

All practice sessions I hold are Free, there no charge. If we ever eat, we all chip in.

"if you were really serious about 'helping humanity' or whatever. you'd keep money out of spirituality and get a real job to support yourself like the rest of us"

If some one comes from a different city, country ... they have flight, hotel, car, food expenses, do you think its a big deal to pay for them ?

If you have a REAL job, as some of us have a consulting positions and we have to travel for work, some one pays for our travel expenses.

REAL JOB - if everyone took a real job like you and me, and didnt dedicate their lives to help transmit the teaching, how would you come across them ?

Even if you have Center, Temple, church, you will have expenses.

"if you were really serious about 'helping humanity' or whatever. you'd keep money out of spirituality and get a real job to support yourself like the rest of us"

If some one comes from a different city, country ... they have flight, hotel, car, food expenses, do you think its a big deal to pay for them ?

If you have a REAL job, as some of us have a consulting positions and we have to travel for work, some one pays for our travel expenses.

REAL JOB - if everyone took a real job like you and me, and didnt dedicate their lives to help transmit the teaching, how would you come across them ?

Even if you have Center, Temple, church, you will have expenses.

i totally agree.

there are no words to express how grateful i am for not having to get one of those "real" jobs.

i totally agree.

there are no words to express how grateful i am for not having to get one of those "real" jobs.

what are you doing for money then?

what are you doing for money then?

healer and teacher. people pay what they can, and i never turn anyone away for monetary reasons. i do a few workshops from time to time, but mostly i work from home. it allows me to spend LOTS of time alone, which is more valuable to me than a high paying job.

Hi Hundun,

What do you teach and what is your seminars on?

kool, i used to run a fulltime kung fu and dit dar, massage center for years but closed down to save for my wedding and moved out of the city. Will be looking to re-establish new clients and students where i am now soon as i pull my finger out as im having fun not teaching right now. Gives me time to be with my son and watch him grow!

WYG

Hi Hundun,

What do you teach and what is your seminars on?

kool, i used to run a fulltime kung fu and dit dar, massage center for years but closed down to save for my wedding and moved out of the city. Will be looking to re-establish new clients and students where i am now soon as i pull my finger out as im having fun not teaching right now. Gives me time to be with my son and watch him grow!

WYG

in a nutshell, i teach qigong, meditation, and philosophy. i also do a lot of personal counseling and life coaching. also teach healing, but i don't think i'm very good at that because the healing work i do isn't a step-by-step process. i can teach students how to listen and how to see, and i can even show them some basic techniques, but to really be effective takes more than technique.

my workshops revolve around the authenticity of spiritual practice as more than the mere adoption and practice of beliefs. one of my favorite lectures is on meditation as a means of unplugging from cultural hypnosis. makes a strong impact, particularly on college crowds.

i hope to gain sponsorship so that i can offer free medical qigong workshops in some of the poor neighborhoods in my area.

some day i want to have a center, but for now i think i'm doing pretty okay.

in a nutshell, i teach qigong, meditation, and philosophy. i also do a lot of personal counseling and life coaching. also teach healing, but i don't think i'm very good at that because the healing work i do isn't a step-by-step process. i can teach students how to listen and how to see, and i can even show them some basic techniques, but to really be effective takes more than technique.

my workshops revolve around the authenticity of spiritual practice as more than the mere adoption and practice of beliefs. one of my favorite lectures is on meditation as a means of unplugging from cultural hypnosis. makes a strong impact, particularly on college crowds.

i hope to gain sponsorship so that i can offer free medical qigong workshops in some of the poor neighborhoods in my area.

some day i want to have a center, but for now i think i'm doing pretty okay.

So I'm pretty sure I will be attending the seminar tomorrow and I am looking for any tips to get the most out of the experience.

Thanks

one of my favorite lectures is on meditation as a means of unplugging from cultural hypnosis. makes a strong impact, particularly on college crowds.
Really good access point for this stuff.

So I'm pretty sure I will be attending the seminar tomorrow and I am looking for any tips to get the most out of the experience.

Thanks

look at the attitudes on this board of the people who love the practice the most. fun-loving, almost care-free and kid-like. they have a lot of fun and they are open to anything being possible. if you can approach the seminar with that kind of sensibility, you'll get the most out of it. look to have a good time, and bring your sense of humor with you.

if you feel like that's just not who you are or who you want to be, you might be disappointed.

Really good access point for this stuff.

*hint*

;)

maybe one day as mantra and i begin to find common ground i'll even put in a few good words for the kunlun crew.

look at the attitudes on this board of the people who love the practice the most. fun-loving, almost care-free and kid-like. they have a lot of fun and they are open to anything being possible. if you can approach the seminar with that kind of sensibility, you'll get the most out of it. look to have a good time, and bring your sense of humor with you.

if you feel like that's just not who you are or who you want to be, you might be disappointed.

*hint*

;)

maybe one day as mantra and i begin to find common ground i'll even put in a few good words for the kunlun crew.

I am really looking forward to it now!

I read somewhere on this forum or somewhere else that once you get the transmission you don't need to do the 100 days of retention. Does anyone know why that is?

;)

:)

Kunlun could really catch fire with the college crowd, but I think Max & crew would have to consider the possibility that everyone would show it to all their friends within the college scene, put pictures of themselves practicing on their myspace pages and the posture jumping rapidly rampant across campuses. I could see it marginally replacing the college drug scene. (Wild daydreaming, maybe, but possible, probable maybe even. :lol: ) Just think back to your college days and imagine a study break with a few friends in the dorm sitting in basic kunlun. Everyone sinks from their study-addled-heads into their bellies and into whole-body-integration, feels great & giggly, energized, blissed. Pretty soon everyone in every dorm knows how to do it and the group vibe builds.

:)

Kunlun could really catch fire with the college crowd, but I think Max & crew would have to consider the possibility that everyone would show it to all their friends within the college scene, put pictures of themselves practicing on their myspace pages and the posture jumping rapidly rampant across campuses. I could see it marginally replacing the college drug scene. (Wild daydreaming, maybe, but possible, probable maybe even. :lol: ) Just think back to your college days and imagine a study break with a few friends in the dorm sitting in basic kunlun. Everyone sinks from their study-addled-heads into their bellies and into whole-body-integration, feels great & giggly, energized, blissed. Pretty soon everyone in every dorm knows how to do it and the group vibe builds.

It would definitely revolutionize the college drug scene at the very least. Because I am sure they would "experiment" with different techniques and substances.

They would blow their own lids off with this stuff. As first timers, the weed alone would take them on a four hour inner journey in which they would probably see things most humans should never see.

Fun, fun.

Hmmm. Maybe we'll do a college tour (with the usual drug warnings from Max, of course). That is brilliant.

We already give student discounts...

When they first did the Arizona workshops I think I suggested doing the free lecture at the Barnes and Noble's(or was it Borders?) by the ASU campus. As I remember seeing other authors/teachers talking down there. They went with New Age bookstores and then focused on Scottsdale/Sedona but I would have loved to have had Max around in my early 20's.

I was basically doing zen meditation and drugs though. So maybe it's best I didn't learn kunlun at that stage of my life with all the shrooms, exctacy and cocaine around.

:blink:

When they first did the Arizona workshops I think I suggested doing the free lecture at the Barnes and Noble's(or was it Borders?) by the ASU campus. As I remember seeing other authors/teachers talking down there. They went with New Age bookstores and then focused on Scottsdale/Sedona but I would have loved to have had Max around in my early 20's.

I was basically doing zen meditation and drugs though. So maybe it's best I didn't learn kunlun at that stage of my life with all the shrooms, exctacy and cocaine around.

:blink:

That was great! I drove down to NJ Friday morning (took about 6 hours) and dropped my stuff off at my grandmother's house, got some dinner, then drove over for the seminar. On the ride to NJ I experienced these hour or so periods of intense smiling (my face hurt later that night) and had a wonderful feeling of well being. As I got closer to the seminar this feeling intensified and as Oscar got closer the feeling was even stronger. The seminar was also a reiki meeting so I got to meet both reiki and kunlun practitioners. By the time he arrived my whole body was buzzing, so I wasn't surprised when Oscar told us that he had used a Tesla coil to charge up his aura. Sitting next to him I could feel the energy.

Then I saw Jazz (who is the man) raise his heels while we were all chatting with Oscar. All of a sudden *boom* Jazz blisses out! It was hilarious to see, I couldn't stop smiling after that. We all went downstairs and did a guided meditation for oneness with the universe, felt great. Then all of us reiki folk gave Oscar a treatment and after the reiki group and kunlun group split up. Oscar had a Q and A session with Per, Jose, Jazz, and myself and then we got to the transmissions.

I opened myself up, reminded myself to try to surrender to kunlun, but during the transmission itself I didn't feel too much. Per who has been doing other practices blissed out during the transmission and then continued to while he Jazz and a woman named Paulette practiced K1. I did the practice with them but no bliss. It felt like a strong practice session.

I was planning on only staying for that night then leave in the morning, but Jazz invited me to come to saturday's practice session to try again. I woke up feeling great and really optimistic. By the time Jazz and I got to the meeting Oscar was already talking to some other people who were going to receive the transmission that day. We all chatted about kunlun and listened to Oscar talk about, you know...everything. Then we went inside and learned the Tibetan prostration and Maoshan five elements. Some more practice then we did kunlun. This entire time I'd been experiencing what Oscar called champagne bubbles of bliss so I was excited to practice. One of the other guys who came assumed the position and after about one minute, his legs went crazy! So much bouncing his feet were shaking the ground. Oscar said that his kunlun was expressing itself as Fire and he needed to think more like water. I typically don't have too much movement, but I think I picked up on his Fire and started to really bounce. Still no bliss, but it was a great experience to meet Oscar Jazz and the rest of those folk. I'm so glad I decided to go and CANNOT wait until I get a chance to see those guys again.

peace,

Max

Sign in to follow this