neo

Spiritual Guides

give a cool title, too!

You all rock! I love this place!!!

Sometimes I think I'm possessed by the taobum bug! (whoever that is... :blink: )

I want to hear from Vajrasattva and especially Glenn on this one!

After all, it's only fair to hear out the other side of the debate! :lol: Are they weirded out by us, I wonder???

Your pal,

Yoda

Spirits prefer dark places, even powerful ones.

LOL

Noooo,not just that.

Have to disagree there! :lol:

... think about it ,

some folks love the sun, some love the moon!

It's all the same Mj,

But for the person doing the "work"

darkness effects a lot.

In a lot of ways.

Peace!

Shon

Shon,

Dig your avatar photo, btw. You have a very wise presence.

Your pal,

Yoda

LOL

Noooo,not just that.

Have to disagree there! :lol:

... think about it ,

some folks love the sun, some love the moon!

It's all the same Mj,

But for the person doing the "work"

darkness effects a lot.

In a lot of ways.

Peace!

Shon

Damn straight. Darkness = Increased Melatonin Secretion = Increased endogenous DMT = Spiritual Visions.

Shon,

Dig your avatar photo, btw. You have a very wise presence.

Your pal,

Yoda

LOL!

Been called "wise" but it's always followed by other words

that make me think it may not be quite complimentary!

:P

Thanks Yoda!

"Damn straight. Darkness = Increased Melatonin Secretion = Increased endogenous DMT = Spiritual Visions."

Right.

True!

but?

but point being that the same work can be done

day or night, doesn't matter.

In bright light or darkness.

When timing's right, it's right!

We like to have rules and restrictions they = order to our minds

Be nice if the rest of creation followed OUR rules!

LOL

Darn Sprits!

I said you have to take you shoes off inside!!!

Your tracking Spirit mud all over the rug.

Would you look at that! Man.

LOL, Our rules don't make any sense most the time!

Peace!

Shon

Edited by shontonga

Damn straight. Darkness = Increased Melatonin Secretion = Increased endogenous DMT = Spiritual Visions.

OK, so we're turning all scientific on the spirit world! :D Let's go:

tryptophan > serotonin > melatonin > pinoline > 5-MeO-DMT > DMT

Please note that supplementing directly with oral melatonin won't do it -- the body has to convert just the right amount of the goodies at every metabolic step and much prefers to deal with precursors, not the straight-up substances -- it doesn't like to be dictated how much of what to handle "right now," out of the blue, just because the mind decided to give it something to deal with right now. The body likes to make those decisions itself, based on information it has that the neocortex doesn't. So of course if you take DMT straight up you're going to trip your brains out, but if you set up the ideal metabolic conditions for your body to go along with your practice (that's the right practice, the right light-darkness stimulation, the right herbs and foods to go with same, and the right invocations), the body will let the mind open itself to spiritual visitations just to the extent it's safe and beneficial, no more.

Dietary sources of tryptophan:

chocolate, meat, fish, turkey, dairy, oats, bananas, dates, peanuts.

Dietary aid to spiritual visions:

no grains high in protein (like modern GM ones) but low in tryptophan, since eliminating them minimizes competition for absorption from other amino acids. Meat and veggies, or fish and veggies, is it. Chocolate for dessert, nothing wrong with that. The original taoist (non-buddhist-influenced) diet conductive to spiritual visions is "Abstaining from Grains."

One thing people need to keep in mind when doing Kunlun is that it first opens up what is closest to the surface of your daily experience. Whatever is on the front burner.

WYG has been quite tentative, even overly cautious about trying Kunlun. So, what happens when he finally does try the practice? A clearly magnified expression of those fears and a subsequent purging.

Feeling bad about what he had said about Max crept in there as well and probably compounded the feelings.

We said it was powerful.

His experience was actually a really good start to the housecleaning that most of us have been through. I can't tell you how many "demons" I've energetically vomited. It's a lot. Every purging concluded with a rush of bliss and emotion. It can be scary until you've worked through the particular mental illusion that you've created and blissfully arrived at a point of clarity.

This can happen again and again until all of your illusions (tensions) are gone.

As you keep going, you will drill down through a seemingly infinite set of layers of "stuff." Eventually, you DO get to a point where you have purged most of your crap and are comfortable with yourself and comfortable opening up to the Tao and all of its weirdness.

Attributing your experience to outside sources is not always correct. Most of what we experience with our practice, from beings in the room to light forms etc., is a manifestation of our minds. Other times it is just the veil thinning and getting a glimpse into the real world.

Either way, you must be brave to face what is there. Understanding your relationship to the divine helps quite a bit in that you know that you are absolutely unconditionally loved and precious to the creator. Your Kunlun can take you to that point where you bask before the divine light of the Tao> Infinite and unknowable but filled with love and compassion.

Living in fear is the opposite of this love and perhaps the only true "sin."

I have many things in my house at night. All benevolent but if I sense that something is especially heavy, I just tell it to scram. I mean it when I say it and it works. Whether it is something internal or external doesn't matter. That I experience it in the first place is what gets me growling.

We are 11th dimensional beings having a 3rd dimensional experience. Of course that is going to attract attention. Usually they are learning from you because you are like a bonfire amongst candles when you do practices that open you.

We're like royalty to those in the spirit world even to those of extra-terrestrial origin. We can do things with our bodies that many of them need technology to do. Of course they want to learn from us (crude as we can ignorantly, at times, be).

Never fear, you are more powerful than any of it.

No Kunlun freak has died yet. It only gets better. :)

Stick with it and kick out the jive, man.

Edited by Mantra68

Two things Max always stresses:

1. Smile

2. Keep a child-like mind.

If you enter the practice with this state of mind, and look at it like "playing a game", I really think you'll have a much better experience.

Of course, we all have inner "demons", emotional blocks that we have to face. The practice will bring this out, as well. Still, even in these moments, trying to smile through it helps a lot. You eventually realize the absurdity of these blocks and will probably end up laughing in bliss. In the end, there is such a great feeling of clarity and peace.

Hope you find the strength to try again with a fresh state of mind.

Either way, smile. :)

The other thing about Max is that he is fearless when it comes to dealings on the other side. He has been seeing what's behind the veil for practically his whole life. He has been exploring the depths of the primordial levels for over 40 years.

He will venture to places that I would be quite tentative to go.

I am getting more used to the big picture but my experience is relatively limited. One thing I have learned though, is that the big picture is what you make it.

Just like picking channels on TV. You decide where your attention goes and you will experience the things of that level of awareness.

Pick (accumulate) fear and you will live fear. Choose (surrender to) something higher and you will experience something higher.

Hey Mantra,

I hope that was the case and tonight whilst driving i was thinking about my experience and had the same thoughts.

So you did also vomit during Kunlun, that is nice to know and comforting!?

Do you think asking for phsycic protecting before doing Kunlun is useful or will interfer with the practice?

The weird thing was i didnt have to be in a deep meditative state like most chi kung, nei gong i practice to get the body moving. When all this was happening i was looking at myself moving and my muscles on my arms was moving around like a snake inside it felt.

Does Jenny Lamb also do transmissions or Max added a tranmission from his Tibetan practices?

Very weird experience!

thanks for replying by the way mate!

Respect

WYG

Great post Chris. I find myself agreeing to and learning from what you said.

I think people here should be quite strict on what they classify as an entity, especially negative ones-- which feed cycles of paranoia.

I just did some kunlun dry heaving this morning. I experience it as using ones muscles to create pressure to hopefully unblock something.

Edited by de_paradise

The weird thing was i didnt have to be in a deep meditative state like most chi kung, nei gong i practice to get the body moving. When all this was happening i was looking at myself moving and my muscles on my arms was moving around like a snake inside it felt.

Thanks for sharing WYG. If you're moved to continue practising perhaps you, or anyone else for that matter, would like to observe to see if Kunlun experiences are particularly strong on these dates:

24th June - that's today!

3rd July

13th August

24th August

2nd September

3rd September

All the best. :)

Edited by rex

Hi Rex,

No probs, i do want to im still alittle iffy about the experience i just dont want to be pissing off anything im not sure about if you catch my drift. Im hoping it was just my own demons or body clearing out rubbish?!

What is the dates mean and relate to?

WYG

a friend of mine claims to have quite a nasty extra-terrestrial spirit attachment. He has been been to a few healers/psychics, but the attachment remains. Anyone have any recommendations for getting rid of an ET attachment?

I am also guessing that part of the attachment is from himself (i.e. perhaps he finds comfort from this ET, and secretly aligns with the nastiness that it exhibits).

Yup, you can pull the entity away...but there's probably also something inside him attracting it that needs to be pulled as well.

Hi Rex,

No probs, i do want to im still alittle iffy about the experience i just dont want to be pissing off anything im not sure about if you catch my drift. Im hoping it was just my own demons or body clearing out rubbish?!

What is the dates mean and relate to?

WYG

I get your drift WYG. :) Other people seem to find Kunlun very beneficial and from the accounts of reactions at seminars it was probably a detox reaction - and all this without transmission too! The dates? Well again this is just part of a Kunlun outsider's wild speculation; assuming that Kunlun has proto-shamanic origins the dates I 've given relate to particular days in the Tibetan calendar when beings associated with the elements of earth and water are easier to contact. Now to continue with the wild speculation - given that the earth is in a state of environmental crisis perhaps Kunlun's dissemination at this time is to get people connected to the earth and purified so that this decline can be reversed. That strong serpetine experiences occur even without having attended a seminar might show how important this goal is - the earth is reaching out.

I've often thought about practicing Kunlun but am put off by what I see as bogus lama claims. In any event If I were to practice Kunlun I would certainly engage in my usual Buddhist deity practice to see if the energies were mutually agreeable. If the Kunlun energy is all well and good, fine, if not the practice will close the contact.

Now that the Kunluners are pissing themselves laughing I'm off back to the day job. :D

Hey Mantra,

I hope that was the case and tonight whilst driving i was thinking about my experience and had the same thoughts.

So you did also vomit during Kunlun, that is nice to know and comforting!?

Do you think asking for phsycic protecting before doing Kunlun is useful or will interfer with the practice?

Does Jenny Lamb also do transmissions or Max added a tranmission from his Tibetan practices?

Very weird experience!

thanks for replying by the way mate!

Respect

WYG

WYG, know that it is all you. This practice shows you YOU. Don't be afraid of what is inside. We all have crazy, freaky, scary stuff going on under the surface.

You should witness a Kunlun seminar then you will understand more. We have seen everything (I think) come out of people. It gets crazy, but it is part of the purification process. After a few sessions people generally mellow out.

Maintain your smile and purify your intent (heart). It sounds like you are very sensitive and could go far quickly. You have already activated the snaking magnetic energy that is a key part of Kunlun.

SMILE and know that you are a radiant, all-powerful being of light. You just need to remove a few clouds so that your sun can shine.

Now that you have gone through some pretty intense stuff, you can see how brave you need to be to walk the true path. You must look at the negative stuff in order to acknowledge it and move past it.

Try doing your practice during the day. Maybe the morning. This way you can feel less timid.

Also, you may want to begin swaying side to side when you start Kunlun to activate that snaking energy. We actually say that it can help to visualize your spine as a downward swimming snake. The tailbone is the head of the snake while the upper spine and neck are the tail. Obviously the tail will move more freely than the head and really help loosen upper body tensions.

This also creates a magnetic wave form for the energy to follow as it activates from the lower energy centers. If you can also let yourself simultaneously feel the cool downward flow as they meet in the heart, you will be right where you want to be.

You can pray for protection if you think that will help as you open up to yourself, but know that you are the one in control. You create your own reality.

Nothing outside of you is trying to get you. Time will show you this.

Now you can answer your own questions from direct experience.

Don't be afraid of yourself.

Smile and know that you taken a big step to unlocking your own mystery.

I get your drift WYG. :) Other people seem to find Kunlun very beneficial and from the accounts of reactions at seminars it was probably a detox reaction - and all this without transmission too! The dates? Well again this is just part of a Kunlun outsider's wild speculation; assuming that Kunlun has proto-shamanic origins the dates I 've given relate to particular days in the Tibetan calendar when beings associated with the elements of earth and water are easier to contact. Now to continue with the wild speculation - given that the earth is in a state of environmental crisis perhaps Kunlun's dissemination at this time is to get people connected to the earth and purified so that this decline can be reversed. That strong serpetine experiences occur even without having attended a seminar might show how important this goal is - the earth is reaching out.

I've often thought about practicing Kunlun but am put off by what I see as bogus lama claims. In any event If I were to practice Kunlun I would certainly engage in my usual Buddhist deity practice to see if the energies were mutually agreeable. If the Kunlun energy is all well and good, fine, if not the practice will close the contact.

Now that the Kunluners are pissing themselves laughing I'm off back to the day job. :D

The Kunlun energy is really just another name for the primordial divine within. If you are mutually agreeable with yourself you will be fine.

Oscar Hsu is heading up the integration of Kunlun into the Tibetan ways. He is a brilliant scholar and many here have met him. He is establishing a Kunlun/Tibetan Buddhism temple on the Big Island in Hawaii.

We don't really do deities in Kunlun though. We generally skip the middle man and go straight to the source.

Just you and the divine. Why put more "stuff" between you and the ocean of Tao?

Kunlun is about letting go of what is not needed. Superstition is not needed. Deities are not needed when you see see things for what they are. All of that is "extra."

The only thing to really fear in the venture, is the illusions you have created along the way. Once you blow past those you will see the absurdity of it all, and the Cosmic Joke will hit hard and so will the love.

Have fun.

Edited by Mantra68

We don't really do deities in Kunlun though. We generally skip the middle man and go straight to the source.

Kunlun is about letting go of what is not needed. Superstition is not needed. Deities are not needed when you see see things for what they are. All of that is "extra."

The only thing to really fear in the venture, is the illusions you have created along the way. Once you blow past those you will see the absurdity of it all, and the Cosmic Joke will hit hard and so will the love.

Have fun.

Mantra,

reading what you have written over these past 2 days has made me feel as i've misjudged you. your advice and your perspective have been really sound. you really are guiding people in good spirit. i can't help but acknowledge and respect that.

i do have a question, though. and it's NOT an attack. seriously.

i agree with everything you've written that i just quoted above. but why doesn't this hold true also for the 7402 masters? why isn't that also considered "extra?"

illusions can create fear as well as desire. i'm thinking now of the concept of 'kill the buddha.' the experience of positive beings can be even more or a distraction than negative ones, no?

Oscar Hsu is heading up the integration of Kunlun into the Tibetan ways. He is a brilliant scholar and many here have met him. He is establishing a Kunlun/Tibetan Buddhism temple on the Big Island in Hawaii.

Cool pic & news there! :) Oscar is a really bright and cool guy and will serve as a great integrator there.

And I agree, I'm just not into guru yoga. Not saying they can't be helpful, but for me I prefer a direct connection as well. Everyone's different, though.

Edited by vortex

Hello Chris,

I'm practicing Kunlun and when the shake gets more intensive I feel that the lower part of my stomach pushes itself inward and I have pressure in this area(I feel as if it has something to do with the sex drive), and I feel alot of energy in my body that wants to break out of my body and it can't so I feel alot of stuck energy/pressure, especially in my jaw and forehead. It's hard to let go, because I'm THINKING about letting go, so do you have any advice for me? alot of time the kunlun energy tells me to give up, everything is bullshit(in a good way :lol: ) just let yourself fall, just fall. it's really scary but cool at the same time, it's like jumping into the river of death, wich is life in it's pure sense.

Sorry for bad english, and thank you all I love this forum.

Hope to come to the next Kunlun seminar,

ToL

Mantra,

reading what you have written over these past 2 days has made me feel as i've misjudged you. your advice and your perspective have been really sound. you really are guiding people in good spirit. i can't help but acknowledge and respect that.

i do have a question, though. and it's NOT an attack. seriously.

i agree with everything you've written that i just quoted above. but why doesn't this hold true also for the 7402 masters? why isn't that also considered "extra?"

illusions can create fear as well as desire. i'm thinking now of the concept of 'kill the buddha.' the experience of positive beings can be even more or a distraction than negative ones, no?

All good man. Hopefully time will prove out what we are actually doing with all of this. Max and I have both had a bit of a learning curve in taking this stuff from secrecy to global.

They are an "extra" and can either be ignored or acknowledged.

When I go to New York the people in Times Square seem like 'extra" to me there as well and I can ignore them or acknowledge them. But it doesn't change the fact that they are there.

Sometimes you can ask one of these "extras" for directions and they will oblige you other times they may ignore you.

The same hold true for the beings that are around when we do our practice. Being self-reliant is the best.

The spirit world is coming through much clearer than before and they want to observe us as we transition through this special time. They see us as heroes because we are the one's present for the big transition into a higher dimension. We have all done the work to get to this privileged state.

Peace.

Hello Chris,

I'm practicing Kunlun and when the shake gets more intensive I feel that the lower part of my stomach pushes itself inward and I have pressure in this area(I feel as if it has something to do with the sex drive), and I feel alot of energy in my body that wants to break out of my body and it can't so I feel alot of stuck energy/pressure, especially in my jaw and forehead. It's hard to let go, because I'm THINKING about letting go, so do you have any advice for me? alot of time the kunlun energy tells me to give up, everything is bullshit(in a good way :lol: ) just let yourself fall, just fall. it's really scary but cool at the same time, it's like jumping into the river of death, wich is life in it's pure sense.

Sorry for bad english, and thank you all I love this forum.

Hope to come to the next Kunlun seminar,

ToL

Just breathe deeply into the areas that have stifled or packed energy. Let each breath expand the area until it fills with scintillating clear energy.

Letting your Kunlun do a lot of the work in uncovering it is the start. Breathing and letting go are the next.

As far a letting go goes, when you actually can achieve that you won't fall as far as you might think. Something catches you.

Enjoy.

Edited by Mantra68