Sign in to follow this  
Dainin

Long time Florida lurker emerges

Hi, I've been reading this and the old Healing Dao forum for many years, going back to the days of Eric Yudelove, Raven, Ron Diana, Ron Jeremy, Plato, and many other interesting and provocative characters. These sites can really provide a wealth of valuable information (and often entertainment). I've learned a lot from all of you (both positively and negatively!) and look forward to participating on occasion.

My own pathway has included many years of Soto Zen (Maezumi/Matthiessen lineage) and Iyengar Yoga practice. Became more interested in qigong about 7-8 years ago after reading Glenn Morris's "Path Notes", and studied meridian qigong with Dr. George Love, medical qigong at the Academy for 5 Element Acupuncture, and workshops and retreats from a variety of teachers. Also, been taking Yang family taiji for a couple of years. I live in South Florida, and love to practice on the beach in the early morning or at dusk.

Best regards,

Ken

Ken,

Welcome to taobums! You make me look like a youngster around here! I guess Vajrasattva finally smoked you out!

Your pal,

Yoda

Hi!

Hope you have fun,

will be nice to here your input!

Look forward to it!

Stay well,

shon

Edited by shontonga

Sign in to follow this