Jonah

Kunlun Lineage

now that is a sensible response, sounds just right and it sounds like you are taught details. I would like to know more about your teacher. is there info online?

rain

A good intro book to the way we go about describing the process would be this one:

Churning of the Heart

Anything written by Swami Shivom Tirth is good.

An online book about kundalini (siddha) mahayoga is available here:

Kundalini Shaktipata Yoga

The english is not the best, but you can grok the concepts if you overlook that point. This gentleman is in our lineage, but a different branch. He likes to give global initiations for free, blanket the world in Shakti!

Yours in Bliss,

Satyalok

So we now know that what Max teaches as Kunlun level 1 and fills with poetic ideas about mysterious hidden energies, was simply known as Spontaneous Adjustment Qigong, and utilizes qi.

What Max and Jenny teach is the same basic thing. What they teach is the same as what Wong Kiew-kit teaches as Self-Manifested Qi Flow. Wow, who would have ever guessed that a practice like Kunlun level 1, which assumes a posture and allows the body to completely relax and react to internal stimuli, would be extremely similar to another that has the exact same methods?

You Kunlun people and your silly games... Just because you say you're cultivating a special and unique universal bliss energy passed down from shamans and Egyptian mystery schools doesn't make it so.

Max and Jenny do teach the same thing, except that Max has taken it to another level.

We know that there are other similar methods and we applaud them and have always said that people should do what works for them. Your isolationist point of view is your own.

We are open.

What is unique about the Tao. It is about as universal as it gets. If you can open to it, we are happy.

We are just here to help. Take it or leave it.

Edited by Mantra68

I've heard Max say that he combined Kunlun with Red Phoenix which hadn't been done before and that is how he was able to have the golden dragon body experience.

I personally have had inner experiences with the long line of Masters of Max's lineage so I know he is authentic and not just another qigong teacher. There are many inner masters working with him. Also I have met students of his who have had the golden dragon body and golden phoenix experience. That is very encouraging to see a student actually achieving what the teacher is talking about. Craig

Edited by portcraig

Do you really think that you can just call these people up and have them give you straight answers? Do you know anything of tradition? It is wrong to do that.

Max was raised in the Wu Dang system from age 6. He has had many powerful teachers and knows much that Jenny and Sifu Lum do not. They may have given him methods but he has taken those methods beyond. Also, Jenny and Sifu Lum do not reveal everything. Why should they? They don't know you.

Out of respect for them, I will let their statements stand.

"Red Phoenix is only important to Max and Spontaneous Kunlun Nei Gung has other names."

More information would probably help you curious folks but this is crossing some lines I dare not tread. I was wrong to give these names. I will give you no more and I don't care how it makes things look.

There is a lot more to all of this that I am not going to discuss here. Those of you who know what I am talking about will definitely understand.

The methods work, and they have been made available to you. When you become initiated you can know more.

Max may clarify if he chooses for the actual students of Kunlun on our forum.

You see Mantra this is your problem. You think you have the authority to judge right and wrong.

Dharma is the way. I followed Dharma in contacting Max teachers. Unlike you, they have no reason to play with information. Ask your teacher Max. I have his blessings :D

You were not wrong to give out the names of Max's teachers. In fact, this is one of the most sensible things you have done and thanks!

Edited by Xienkula1

Are you grinding an axe?

Nope Im sharing information with open ended compassion, are you?

This does not damage Kunlun in anyway. It sheds light on obscurity.

Edited by Xienkula1

Hi Chris,

Could you please give information about the next Europe seminars, when will they be

and if you and Max will be there? Will there be private sessions?

I'm a student and don't live in the United States, i'm saving money for this so I wanted to know.

I thank you,

ToL

Edited by ToL

Hi Chris :D

Did u really like rommegrot???

if u dont know wath I am asking about, I will give some hint:

The Vikingplace, the lovely old dog, and rommegrot on a terrace hihi :lol:

Say Hi to the other boys, wich u all well!!! :D

I was just asking you a question. I can't see your open ended compassion.

Well maybe that is because you are stuck on something else.

It is there.

I have no intent to harm Max or what he teaches. Just to share what I learned.

Im sorry if that hurt you people. That is not the intention at all.

It is to clarify. That is all.

To me it is now much clearer. That clarity is what I felt needed to be shared as there is currently so much confusion for the people who don't have access to Max or a way of confirming his teachings other than him. Therein lies compassion, if you can see it. If you look inside, you may find openness in yourself to really feel where it is coming from in your heart.

Sifu Jenny and Sifu Lum are both very kind. They only told me a perspective. The sharing of information is not intended to hurt anyone. I wanted to keep this information hushed, but it started leaking out anyway(with the post of Satyalok), so I felt the need to clarify? Yes? This is not wrong. You people who are triggered by this information are looking as though through a shattered glass. Put the shards back together and see a more complete picture. You may point the finger and make all sorts of accusations about me if you want, August Leo. The fact is though, that I don't really matter, I just wanted to share the information, that is all, thank you.

Max wants the world to know about these things.

It was only a matter of time before someone contacted Max's teachers.

As Yoda has said, it really doesn't make a difference about Max teaching or practice.

Love

Xk

Edited by Xienkula1

Nope Im sharing information with open ended compassion, are you?

This does not damage Kunlun in anyway. It sheds light on obscurity.

Ever since I corrected you on the "standing with the heels up" thing you have been a little pissy.

My advice is to find a way to get over it. You were wrong. No big deal.

You are also wrong to think I don't have the authority to correct you. I do. It is in my job description.

Following your Dharma and calling Max's teachers was not the right thing to do. He is not happy about it.

My problem is not with what they said to you (I totally understand that) it is the fact that you call them up and bothered them in the first place.

You don't even know them and they sure as hell don't know you.

If you want to know what his students know, you are going about it the wrong way.

Edited by Mantra68

Hi Chris :D

Did u really like rommegrot???

if u dont know wath I am asking about, I will give some hint:

The Vikingplace, the lovely old dog, and rommegrot on a terrace hihi :lol:

Say Hi to the other boys, wich u all well!!! :D

The rommegrot was num, num num. In fact, it was the best rommegrot I have ever had. Actually it is the only rommegrot I have ever had. But I am sure it was the best I will ever have. I probably won't have it again, but yours was the best.

I actually accidently got some wall paper paste in my mouth the other day and it was close to the taste of the rommegrot but yours was a little sweeter.

Yum.

Cheers.

You should go join our new Kunlun Forum here> kunlunforum.com.

The rommegrot was num, num num. In fact, it was the best rommegrot I have ever had. Actually it is the only rommegrot I have ever had. But I am sure it was the best I will ever have. I probably won't have it again, but yours was the best.

I actually accidently got some wall paper paste in my mouth the other day and it was close to the taste of the rommegrot but yours was a little sweeter.

Yum.

Cheers.

You should go join our new Kunlun Forum here> kunlunforum.com.

:lol::lol::lol:

no comment ;)

Thank u so much fore the link :)

Edited by Sherry

Ever since I corrected you on the "standing with the heels up" thing you have been a little pissy.

You are also wrong to think I don't have the authority to correct you. I do. It is in my job description.

Following your Dharma and calling Max's teachers was not the right thing to do. He is not happy about it.

My problem is not with what they said to you (I totally understand that) it is the fact that you call them up and bothered them in the first place.

If you want to know what his students know, you are going about it the wrong way.

Maybe I am. If this is your perception, know that I am very sorry and ask for your forgiveness.

Im not sure I do want to know what his students know yet or if it is better for me to learn elsewhere, as I already don't feel very welcomed.

It is possible Max developed something slightly different from what she showed him.

Hi Chris,

Could you please give information about the next Europe seminars, when will they be

and if you and Max will be there? Will there be private sessions?

I'm a student and don't live in the United States, i'm saving money for this so I wanted to know.

I thank you,

ToL

We are not sure yet.

We will post our latest travel plans when we get them. It is looking like probably next spring for Europe.

Maybe I am. If this is your perception, know that I am very sorry and ask for your forgiveness.

Im not sure I do want to know what his students know yet or if it is better for me to learn elsewhere, as I already don't feel very welcomed.

It is possible Max developed something slightly different from what she showed him.

Man, its all good. The fact is that it is very easy to become Max's student. You just need to be respectful, patient and have a sense of protocol.

While we are very open there are some things you just don't do. But enough of that.

I understand your perspective. If you tell me where you live maybe we can work something out.

I am in LA. Jenny is in LA. Max is in Hawaii. There are no seminars currently planned, but practice groups are popping up all over.

We don't hold any grudges. Stuff happens and you move on. Everyone is welcome.

Hell, we would even let ol' Hundun come to class again. As long as he promises to stand for the whole 5 elements. :P (Just bustin' yer stones man...)

Its 2008, its not Ancient China or.... BONPO KINGDOM Zhang Zhung (AKA. KUNLUN :) )......

What is wrong with researching things for your own sake so you know where you stand or what you are doing?

I have nothing against Max what i know from him is very good. I do wish him the best and I wish those doing Kun Lun the best.

But you can not expect people to just blindly follow something in this day in age. There is nothing wrong with asking or researching lineages etc. Shit even MILAREPA DID THIS! and I can assure you he was way ahead of the game more so than even Max or anyone of us......

I agree there are some things that trancend lineage I know i have some of that and so does Max (a lot of awakened people do) and those things are not on this plane but still the ones that are on this plane are still part of history, reality & are sometimes important for some folks researching to see where one is coming from. Sometime for the researcher he or she may need this sort of thing. Do not crucify this guy for researching and finding truth on HIS path.

by the way you never answered my question: So Chi can't be embedded into tapes or audio or any medium???

As the ones in Toledo's tapes???

Peace to you & God Bless,

Santiago

I agree. Please spare WYG some compassion.

He is probably a bit shocked after finding out Sifu Jenny does not confirm the stories

or recommend the approach of practicing SAQG along with other types of qi gong.

---------------

Just spoke with Sifu Andrew Lum. He told me Red Phoenix is something he taught specially for Max, and that he recognises that Max does have a special inborn quality like to a bodhisattva.

I agree on these points. WYG seems to really both want/not want to believe Kunlun that lives up to his claims, lol. But hey, everyone has their opinions...and they can taken as just such.

I also think that for Andrew Lum to recognize Max as having bodhisattva nature is high praise and a strong endorsement. Whatever the real story is (which we will likely not piece together fully from just a few cut & dried soundbites), I think Max's real proof is in his pudding.

Who knows, it may be that he was able to do these practices and tap into a deeper lineage behind them in the spirit realm - based upon his own unique gifts.

5-13.gif

I mean, I know when I did similar "holding the ball" postures like in FG, I didn't get the same results. Of course, I was really blocked up back then and never held it for so long, but I didn't necessarily hear of others attaining that much more from it, either...

I've heard Max say that he combined Kunlun with Red Phoenix which hadn't been done before and that is how he was able to have the golden dragon body experience.

I personally have had inner experiences with the long line of Masters of Max's lineage so I know he is authentic and not just another qigong teacher. There are many inner masters working with him. Also I have met students of his who have had the golden dragon body and golden phoenix experience. That is very encouraging to see a student actually achieving what the teacher is talking about. Craig

I can already testify to having several experiences, like the small death experience.

Hopefully, when I attain GDB, then I can testify about that too.

Although, I also don't fault the skeptical fact-checkers here. In fact, I think all the investigative info here has been very interesting. But for me (like Chris), results still override lineage. I did the academic approach for many years and it left me with nothing but a headful. Only when I consciously decided to start doing experiential work, did I actually reap anything tangible. However, everyone's different and I can respect that - particularly some of the more experienced vets here who have been around the block and might be harder to impress (or fool).

And I also think Max may tailor his presentation to his audience. For beginners, he may keep it simple and play up the mystique. Otherwise, it would go too far over their heads. But, if he were having a technical discussion with a more accomplished vet, he could get more technical. In fact, during his lectures, I've seen him field a wide array of questions, sometimes out of left field. But, it's hard to make everyone happy at the same time. :D

I agree there are some things that trancend lineage I know i have some of that and so does Max (a lot of awakened people do) and those things are not on this plane but still the ones that are on this plane are still part of history, reality & are sometimes important for some folks researching to see where one is coming from. Sometime for the researcher he or she may need this sort of thing. Do not crucify this guy for researching and finding truth on HIS path.
Agreed. I don't believe questioning should be taboo...but you also you have to give things a lot more possible latitude in this area since we are dealing with transdimensional experiences here that are not solely confined to the 3rd density plane. And when you are given limited information, you can only draw limited conclusions.

Or maybe I'm just a beginner who don't know shit for shat. Except what has personally worked for me so far... :P

Edited by vortex

Its 2008, its not Ancient China or.... BONPO KINGDOM Zhang Zhung (AKA. KUNLUN :) )......

What is wrong with researching things for your own sake so you know where you stand or what you are doing?

I have nothing against Max what i know from him is very good. I do wish him the best and I wish those doing Kun Lun the best.

But you can not expect people to just blindly follow something in this day in age. There is nothing wrong with asking or researching lineages etc. Shit even MILAREPA DID THIS! and I can assure you he was way ahead of the game more so than even Max or anyone of us......

by the way you never answered my question: So Chi can't be embedded into tapes or audio or any medium???

As the ones in Toledo's tapes???

Peace to you & God Bless,

Santiago

Yes this is the modern age, but all of Max's teachers are very traditional. They don't work at the Karate gym in the strip mall. They are the real thing. So no, you don't just call them up out of the blue, bother them with questions about their main disciple, and their secret family practices and expect them to tell you anything of use.

Just cuz people wunna know everything doesn't mean they get to right away. Sorry, but that is the way it is. The internet spoils us.

With time and a certain testing phase you eventually learn everything you need. That is up to the teacher to determine.

Chi-packed audio tapes? I don't think so. Feel free to check them out. Maybe I am wrong.

Yes this is the modern age, but all of Max's teachers are very traditional. They don't work at the Karate gym in the strip mall. They are the real thing. So no, you don't just call them up out of the blue, bother them with questions about their main disciple, and their secret family practices and expect them to tell you anything of use.

Just cuz people wunna know everything doesn't mean they get to right away. Sorry, but that is the way it is. The internet spoils us.

True but what gives you personally the right to determine this? evidently the person they contacted shared information with them & the student has the right to enquire what he is about to devote his time money, energy and effort to.

With time and a certain testing phase you eventually learn everything you need. That is up to the teacher to determine.

Well yes and no... with out student there is no teacher....

Chi-packed audio tapes? I don't think so. Feel free to check them out. Maybe I am wrong.

So what you are saying is that Chi can not be embedded into a medium such as audio wave, internet forum post, CD, cassette, video, etc???

Edited by Vajrasattva

I can just imagine david verdesi's reaction if one of his students made a phone call to wang liping inquiring about the authenticty of the entire LSD lineage haha.David Verdesi would freak out

Hell, we would even let ol' Hundun come to class again. As long as he promises to stand for the whole 5 elements. :P (Just bustin' yer stones man...)

wasn't hard to see the set up for THAT cheap shot.

for the record, i have no weakness in my stance training. i stand for at least an hour just about every day. i have a couple of students who lurk periodically on this board who can attest to that. my weakness was in my shoulder, and i wasn't about to damage it further to prove that i "had heart" or however you put it a couple of posts ago. fact is i hurt my shoulder during a breaking demo, and though it's a lot better, it's still not 100%. you obviously don't remember that when he told everyone to take a break i remained in the stance and went even deeper as i shifted into the "embracing tree" pose. that was when he began to tell folks what my hand positioning was used for, which was inaccurate.

the damage to my shoulder was something i'd expected Max to be able to perceive with his "wisdom eye" as per your claim, but that didn't pan out in our private session when he scanned me. nor did his perception of my missing gall bladder or scarred intestines from where i took a knife, nor my level of energetic attainment or the lineage of my energy. just that i have wind energy and something about Sirius, which incidentally ALL dark-skinned people seem to have a connection with via the Dogon tribe. didn't take much a wisdom eye for that insight.

to be fair, i continued to practice the 5 element postures and it was instrumental in helping to rehabilitate my shoulder. but standing for an hour is NO measure of perseverence. it's something every experienced cultivator should be able to do. like anything else, it gets easier with time. i don't even sweat when i do it unless i yang breathe with an intent to cleanse. nothing special. it's just a matter of logging the practice time. and there's nothing at all wrong with any student starting with 5 minutes of standing and steadily building up to that hour. your supposed measuring stick of standing for an hour as a test of one's heart, without appropriate preparation, can actually be damaging.

all i ever wanted from you guys was honesty. i went to that workshop with absolute sincerity. the problem was that i didn't go there for the Spontaneous Adjustment Qigong practice, as i told you then. i was there primarily for the wisdom of a fellow healer who was further along the path than i was. he gave me his vague working knowledge of the 5-element theory, which i obviously already had.