Mantra68

Kunlun Forum is up

Hey folks,

The Kunlun forum is finally up.

Anyone who has studied with Max and received the lineage transfers from him is welcome to join.

Max and I, as well as other assistants, will bop in from time to time to answer questions and add to the discussions. It should be fun and informative.

For those who have not worked with Max, please understand that this is a continuation of the teachings already begun by his current students.

Perhaps we will see you in the near future.

Go to http://www.kunlunforum.com to sign up.

Cheers!

Chris

I think it will only be fair if you have a section for those of us learning from the book--we should have a section on the forum to talk with each other and ask for help and advice---it is a responsible thing for Max to do --he put the info in a book and many are doing the practice from the book--- those who bought the book and are having powerful exp with it--anyone agree with me on this????

i think nobody of us is in the position to say "max, do this or that" ...

he put out a really good method. you can buy the book that might completely change your life for a few bucks.

i had great times using the books before going to the seminars. also there is this forum to ask questions and share, too.

i dont think max owes any of us anything. he already did a lot putting out this method and sharing it. we should appreciate it and respect it in my opinion.

some people take the step and go to the seminar. some fly there thousands of miles and save every penny. and many say it was worth it.

in the old ways some students took big challenges to find a good masters. today it is more common to think the masters have to please our (fast changing) moods (i am not referring to anyone here).

also i think the taobums forum is a big opportunity to exchange, too. :D

i had great inputs here at the taobums before seeing max in person.

love jan. :rolleyes:

Awesome news!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Having looked over Sean's shoulder for the last few years, I know that there are a lot of hard decisions that need to be made and I think Chris and Max have made a good one to keep kunlunbliss forum seminar based and taobums for book based students. It would have been redundant otherwise, imo.

This should reduce but not eliminate Kunlun discussion on taobums which I think will bring our forum back to a good balance.

I wonder if I'll be able to maintain my wind farmer dynasty over there as well? (Like I need to ask. :lol:)

Yoda

Finally :-)

Just so it is clear, this is not an opportunity for all haters to dump on the people who still wish to discuss Kunlun here.

TaoBums is a free forum and nobody owns it.

Chiming into Kunlun topics just to tell people to stop talking about Kunlun only makes you look dumb.

thank you Max, Chris and everyone else....

this provides us with a way to communicate with Max and get authentic answers.

For everyone who may not be able to join kunlun bliss forum and wishes to discuss Kunlun, I invite you to join a forum that I started: Kunlun forum

Please let me know if I can do anything in there to make the site better.

Chris, Please kindly let me know if there is any thing that I should not be putting out on the site.

Thanks

Jazz

Edited by JazZen

Hello Everybody,

I've been practicing Kunlun level 1 for 3 months now, every week the Kunlun takes me to a more greater experience, but I have not yet been in a seminar yet.

I am really wishing to come to the next seminar in Europe, Does anybody know when will it be?

Will Max and Chris be there?

Sorry for my bad english, and thank you all very much I've been reading your posts since I have started the practice you are great people.

Thank you,

ToL