Sign in to follow this  
phore

secret sword

in glen morris's book he talks about the secret sword. I was wondering what it was.

If its what im thinking about where you hold the sword finger its called Gim Jee used more in daoist rituals and magic found in many Daoist kung fu too!

Actually........

Its a method of Healing, Cutting attachments, running your energy (Circulating Chi), a method of collecting divine intelligence, a method of directing energy for either healing or combat, a method of disrupting chakras, meridians, a method to deceive opponents in combat, a method to cut auras & etheric layers, a method to cultivate power.

Its taught in KAP 2.

The mudras are secondary to the actually secret sword.

Peace,

Santiago Dobles

Edited by Vajrasattva

thanks again

is there a book or anything to learn this from

the KAP program looks cool btw

sorry spectrum i dont really understand your post

Its a method of Healing, Cutting attachments, running your energy (Circulating Chi), a method of collecting divine intelligence, a method of directing energy for either healing or combat, a method of disrupting chakras, meridians, a method to deceive opponents in combat, a method to cut auras & etheric layers, a method to cultivate power.

Its taught in KAP 2.

The mudras are secondary to the actually secret sword.

Peace,

Santiago Dobles

What's the exact mudra?

Only index and middle finger straight out, with ring finger and thumb touching?

What's the exact mudra?

Only index and middle finger straight out, with ring finger and thumb touching?

Dr. Glenn Morris Taught us that the secret sword could be done with or with out mudra.

You could use the tibetan Vajra Dagger mudra or "Phurba" I learned this in my Tibetan training.

Or you could use and Kuji or the Taoist one. (pinky & ring folded in under 1st thumb joint, Middle and 1st finger out straight and firm.

There is an exercise we do to develop it in all the fingers of each hand so its not just limited to one mudra. or a finger for that matter. I should mention here Ken Cohen has a great 1 finger zen routine that is similar to the one we do for our development. So if you see his 1 finger zen training that will give you a good idea.

The real secret sword eventually is You its not limited to a finger or a mudra etc.

When you understand the 5 elements in your hands (fingers) you then can choose what element to work with your secret sword there for you would use the element you want for your secret sword so the mudra may change depending on what you want to achieve or do.

Its a great thing to know as a healer to do deep work or precise energetic surgery or energy work.

Peace

Santiago Dobles

thanks

ill try to look into the 1 finger zen for healing

it seems like this could be dangerous to use in martial arts without proper training

i think i remember something like this from the meditation mastery tapes from hoshin

Edited by phore

How one handles their sword. Live by the sword die by the sword.

picking up leaves?

an eye to an eye

Sign in to follow this