salaam123

Clearing meridians and/or chakras

Hello again, My body is pretty messed up I think. yang chi and yin chi channels are mixing in the stomach area and legs and I am trying to clear them now by the normal microcosmic orbit meditation described in some mantak chia books.

It is not that hard to learn how to gather energy If your meridians are somewhat clear to begin with think, but when you mess up your own energy system, it could be hard to get back to normal without a teacher.

Also I want to ask what is this?

http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/Perineum.htm

Sometimes I get a good feeling in my backbone. Like a golden rod is there(it feels like that) that is really refreshing.

Hello again, My body is pretty messed up I think. yang chi and yin chi channels are mixing in the stomach area and legs and I am trying to clear them now by the normal microcosmic orbit meditation described in some mantak chia books.

Haha, here we go again :) My advice is still... stillness meditation. And keep at it for a long time with no visualization or guiding. Not one or two weeks, but months. It might be boring, but lets face it, healing takes time.

And... get a teacher or a therapist that can help you.

This is the way to go if you want to heal. But if you still want to experiement with things you read from books you just have to get used to feeling messed up energetically. And that is ok if you want that. Sooner or later you will get the urge to get things right anyways ;)

Haha, here we go again :) My advice is still... stillness meditation. And keep at it for a long time with no visualization or guiding. Not one or two weeks, but months. It might be boring, but lets face it, healing takes time.

This is the way to go if you want to heal. But if you still want to experiement with things you read from books you just have to get used to feeling messed up energetically. And that is ok if you want that. Sooner or later you will get the urge to get things right anyways ;)

Thanks, I guess your right. I have been doing that now a couple of days now, just thinking about nothing. There is a little problem with that though, because I already accumulate enough amount of chi automatically and it gets running around in the body so I need to get it in check also.

Still, what do you think about that perineum channel and could you explain it a little bit?

This is the way to go if you want to heal.

:) When you get down to it, thats probably the answer to about two thirds of all the problems out there, personal and energetic.

Michael

Guest sykkelpump

Want to add that spring forest qi gong ACTIVE EXERSIZES LEVEL 1 combined with meditation on the breath( http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...h&plindex=2 )and combined with the breathing exersises below are the best combo I have found after almost 15 years training with many types of qi gong,yoga and meditation methods.and I have very god results with them.But I think the meditation is the main key

Edited by sykkelpump

Do not do visualization / mco if your experiencing any discomfort. Ground your practice in the physical. Learn a wei dan set (a moving chi gung) that integrates your breathing and movement into one act. Taiji could be considered a weidan set if performed slowly and w/ breath intent. There are many forms of chi gung like this, they are not dangerous and double as basic martial art training. It also engages the "monkey mind" with something tangible, as you can "feel" the formless through the form. Emptiness meditations are easy once the natural inclinations towards periodic activity is regulated into a routine. Air is cleaner, Water fresher, Food tastes better, and rest is deeper than ever before.

Love.

Do not do visualization / mco if your experiencing any discomfort. Ground your practice in the physical. Learn a wei dan set (a moving chi gung) that integrates your breathing and movement into one act. Taiji could be considered a weidan set if performed slowly and w/ breath intent. There are many forms of chi gung like this, they are not dangerous and double as basic martial art training. It also engages the "monkey mind" with something tangible, as you can "feel" the formless through the form. Emptiness meditations are easy once the natural inclinations towards periodic activity is regulated into a routine. Air is cleaner, Water fresher, Food tastes better, and rest is deeper than ever before.

Love.

and that s the goddamn truth of it. so just do it.

"Do not do visualization / mco if your experiencing any discomfort. Ground your practice in the physical. Learn a wei dan set (a moving chi gung) that integrates your breathing and movement into one act. Taiji could be considered a weidan set if performed slowly and w/ breath intent. There are many forms of chi gung like this, they are not dangerous and double as basic martial art training. It also engages the "monkey mind" with something tangible, as you can "feel" the formless through the form. Emptiness meditations are easy once the natural inclinations towards periodic activity is regulated into a routine. Air is cleaner, Water fresher, Food tastes better, and rest is deeper than ever before."

god. thank you. you annoying wonderful b.

Edited by rain

Guest sykkelpump

could you tell me what chi kung is and why it can mess you up?

this vid moves incredibly slow

You dont know what chi kung is??You have been posting here for a while.It can mess you up because your qi moves in a specific pattern naturally,and only the body itself knows this exact pattern.so you are leading or forcing the qi in a wrong pattern .you are telling your body where the qi should go(messing with the bodys intellegence) and that can create more unbalance in a blocked body and more blockages.usually it balance back quickly.But you can actually get more unhealthy.But when you meditate and thoughts slow down (and stop) your natural energy circulation starts without you interfering it and misleading it.then blockages open.For some It is possible to do with chi kung to,depends on the persons energy channels.but it is not a safe way.And many people waste years of practice on diffrent chi/qi gong types with little results

Edited by sykkelpump

could you tell me what chi kung is and why it can mess you up?

this vid moves incredibly slow

Chi Kung = Qi Gong. Just different transliterations.

Ok I got a bit better now, the thing was that I did not have proper connection between dan tien and sacrum. That is why earth chi was stuck in dan tien

http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/Perineum.htm

Still though, my dan tien feels still blocked and also k-1 feels blocked and I feel a bit depressed but it is a bit better now than before.

Hi Salaam.

From what you have stated in your post.Stomach or dan tien feels blocked,golden rod sensation in spine.That you have a blockage between your conception vessel and your governor vessel.This is a common entry and exit blockage and would follow that you have low energy and or flucuations in your energy depending on the time of day.

I agree with posts here that qi gong and meditation will help they always do regardless.But if you are truly motivated to heal yourself and I'am not speaking to the part of us that likes to complain we don't feel right or well, I'am speaking to the deep core of your being that truly wants to be fullfilled then I would suggest you find a qualified acupuncturist who can properly diagnose your condition and point your being towards true health.

peace