Sign in to follow this  
MatthewQi

Massages and Wood, is it normal?

Ok, well. I got in a car accident a while back and have been getting massage therapy 2 times a week. Well, sometimes during these massages when I am really relaxed, wood rises naturally (that is what the wood element does right:) )

So one of my friends asked me in front of my wife and his wife if I ever got an erection during massage and I was like well yes. Now everyone we know has heard of this - women talk! oh, yea, another tip, if you are a male and are every asked this question, the correct answer is NO!!!! lol

I am just wondering if this happens to anyone else and if it is "normal"? All I can say is that it must be pretty obvious to the massuese. Even when I am soft, there is a huge imprint through the light blanket and sheet that cover me. I am more embarressed for her sake than my own.

Well, just wondering...

Matt

Thanks,

Matt

Ok, well.  I got in a car accident a while back and have been getting massage therapy 2 times a week.  Well, sometimes during these massages when I am really relaxed, wood rises naturally (that is what the wood element does right:) )

So one of my friends asked me in front of my wife and his wife if I ever got an erection during massage and I was like well yes.  Now everyone we know has heard of this - women talk!  oh, yea, another tip, if you are a male and are every asked this question, the correct answer is NO!!!! lol

I am just wondering if this happens to anyone else and if it is "normal"? All I can say is that it must be pretty obvious to the massuese.  Even when I am soft, there is a huge imprint through the light blanket and sheet that cover me.  I am more embarressed for her sake than my own.

Well, just wondering...

Matt

Thanks,

Matt

4263[/snapback]

AARRGGH THAT BE *ALLRIGHTIE* IF YA GO TO A *FEMALE* MASSUSE BUT THAT BE *WRONG* IF YA GO TO A *MALE* MASSUR N YA GET DA WOOD THEN AARRGGHHAARRGGHHAARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a friend who's a massage therapist and I called her when I was having this problem that I would fall in love with my massage therapist, but only for the duration of the massage. I was feeling really guilty because I enjoyed the massages more than, like, hooking up with my boyfriend. I realized it one morning when I kicked him out of bed cos I had to get ready for my massage... Anyways she said I was obviously just associating a relaxed state while lying naked between two sheets with these emotions which had nothing to do with the guy at all... Anyways we talked for a very long time about this issue and she told me that most guys get erections during massage, something about increased blood flow or something. She said it happens to about half the guys she works on and that it should go away shortly after and if it doesn't she knows they are entertaining thoughts. But she has only kicked one person out and that's because he started masturbating right on her massage table! Anyways, I wouldn't worry about it too much... I bet massage therapists are used to things like that...

My wife has been a massage therapist for 12 years, and she is a real cutie (37, but looks like she's 25). She has twice had icky guys who were trying to get aroused by it, and she embarrassed them and that ended that. And has a couple of times had guys who were unintentionally aroused, and who apologized to her for it. She changed the way she was working on them, changed her energy, and they calmed down. At her school they were told to flick the penis hard using the index finger catapulted off the thumb; a friend of hers had to do that once to a client, and he was in pain!

So, at least with my wife and her colleagues, it isn't common, but maybe that is because in Canada it is a two-year course (not 6 months) and they are much more medically oriented).

So, the wood could be: her intention/style, your thoughts, or some interaction of the two. As a good Taoist, you should be able to recognize the energetic flow that is leading to the wood. And, therein lies the fun!

Huh, you leave a BIG imprint in the sheet do ya!

Chris

My wife has been a massage therapist for 12 years, and she is a real cutie (37, but looks like she's 25).

At her school they were told to flick the penis hard using the index finger catapulted off the thumb;

4270[/snapback]

HEY CAN YA BOOK ME A SESION WITH YER WIFE????????????????

LIKE, 1 HOUR???

ALL I NEED BE DA INDEX FINGER CATTAPULT TECHNIQUE FOR DA HOLE HOUR!!!!!!!!!

AARRGGHHAARRGGHHAARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ron, should I tell you about her oh so perky ass!?

HEY CAN YA BOOK ME A SESION WITH YER WIFE????????????????

LIKE, 1 HOUR???

ALL I NEED BE DA INDEX FINGER CATTAPULT TECHNIQUE FOR DA HOLE HOUR!!!!!!!!!

AARRGGHHAARRGGHHAARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4271[/snapback]

Hey Ron, should I tell you about her oh so perky ass!?

4273[/snapback]

I BE *ALL EARS* MYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i find the key is to just relax very deeply. it's especially critical here in china where you'll get charged extra for getting a boner. massage rates end and hooker rates begin when the wood rises :lol:

but seriously, i have found that i occasionally enjoy massages more than sex, but i dont have problems with unwanted erections during it. just feels really good and relaxed. i think its the intimacy of it, not the sexuality of it. it's another form of intimacy that fulfills us in similar ways i think.

Ooops, I meant to phrase that as a rhetorical question. something like,

"I bet you'd love to hear all about my wife's oh so perky ass!"

I BE *ALL EARS* MYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4279[/snapback]

Ooops, I meant to phrase that as a rhetorical question. something like,

"I bet you'd love to hear all about my wife's oh so perky ass!"

4299[/snapback]

YES AHDDO!! ACTUALY A PIC BE COOL TOO. IT MUST BE SUPPERCOOL TO HAVE A WIFE WHO KNOW HOW TO RUB THANGS HUH????????????????????????????

YA BE A SMART GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE NOW

rj

My wife has been a massage therapist for 12 years, and she is a real cutie (37, but looks like she's 25). She has twice had icky guys who were trying to get aroused by it, and she embarrassed them and that ended that. And has a couple of times had guys who were unintentionally aroused, and who apologized to her for it. She changed the way she was working on them, changed her energy, and they calmed down. At her school they were told to flick the penis hard using the index finger catapulted off the thumb; a friend of hers had to do that once to a client, and he was in pain!

Ack! Are you serious, they taught them to flick the wood in a school? Maybe it's different in Canada, but in the northeast US at least, that might just earn somebody a lawsuit. Much better to handle it the way your wife did, or even just letting go of the client for a couple minutes and give things a chance to calm down.

The erection doesn't always have to do with the male/female thing. It doesn't happen in my practice too often, but it has, and yeah, like others have said you can tell pretty quick what's going on. Depends on what's pent up inside the client, where the therapist is working, and often, how lightly & slowly. A light effluerage up the inner thigh, or the chest/abs (especially long strokes across the chest that include the nipple) can do it. If it's too sensual, the easiest thing to do, beyond a pause, is firm up the pressure a little and move off the chest/abs.

At the Desert Institute of Healing Arts, they teach you that if a client smells bad, you are supposed to ask them if they mind if you wear a scented mask, and tell them you are "sensitive to smells," or some such bullshit. These ethics classes at DIHA always make me scratch my head.

the ethics in china state that a female masseuse should really workt he groin area and give her client a hard-on so he'll purchase the "extra service."

Sign in to follow this