Sign in to follow this  
mantis

vajroli

i was glancing through a book drew posted called "Tantra: The Cult of the Feminine" and it has a passage about vajroli mudra and it has something in there that really, really shocked me.

it discusses the whole idea of putting a catheter to the bladder and sucking up fluids etc but what shocks me is the apparent ultimate goal of this. with progress (i'm assuming at the very least it takes a year to become proficient at this) you insert larger and larger catheters and you gradually widen the urethra until it forms a little mouth with which you can suck on the womans clitoris with.

wow!

indian yogi's knew how to get it on! imagine having that skill in todays world; wow, simply amazing.

in case anyone is intrigued by this it's page 324

http://books.google.com/books?id=R4W-DivEw...esult#PPA324,M1

does anyone here have experience with this whole process? i by no means am ready to stick anything down my urethra but this is interesting.

this could be one hell of a treatment for kidney stones too, haha

I know that in hospitals there are patients who need a cathether in there urethra for long times as they dont have any other possibility to pee. Sometimes for years.. this is done with sterile equipment in a semi sterile enviroment by proffesional docters and nurses and even then its very hard to keep infection away.

Im not against changing or reshaping one's body but this way of widening the urethra is asking for trouble .. this while you have an extremely nice piece of workingequipment wich can do the exact same thing: your mouth.

Ok i get the picture its about the exchange of energy .. but still lol, im not the one who gonna try out this technique :D

lol :lol:

I find the image of a little mouth at the end of one's penis quite entertaining!

... Come here you sexy love bean ... *munch* *munch* *munch*

hahahaha

if i found someone teaching this i'd definitely do it, it'd be impossible to get rid of her after you munched on her clitoris with your urethra

vajroli mudra

it discusses the whole idea of putting a catheter to the bladder and sucking up fluids etc but what shocks me is the apparent ultimate goal of this. with progress (i'm assuming at the very least it takes a year to become proficient at this) you insert larger and larger catheters

I can show you how to do this. I did this for years as did Tao Semko.

Its good, but to be honest with you its not needed. Better to learn Uddiyana Bandha & Nauli Kriya & shirshasana & Tummo if you want to transmute Sexual fluids.

Damn I really tried to get away from the forum to get my work done : )

Ok I am heading out again i have some meditations to do.

Peace

Santiago

woah that's great, i'll be able to munch on vaginas and walk on fire!

hahahaha

ps. you really did a number on us these last few days, at least we have a dry weekend!

woah that's great, i'll be able to munch on vaginas and walk on fire!

hahahaha

ps. you really did a number on us these last few days, at least we have a dry weekend!

I can not take all the credit, The Creator and my Javanese Guru & Glenn have something to do with it aswell.

Did you see how beautiful the sky was tonight?

I can show you how to do this. I did this for years as did Tao Semko.

Its good, but to be honest with you its not needed. Better to learn Uddiyana Bandha & Nauli Kriya & shirshasana & Tummo if you want to transmute Sexual fluids.

Is it easy to accomplish? Can this help with retention, or is there another purpose to this?

Thanks for taking your time to answere here Santiago! :)

ha, yes, I read that book too.

Impossible to imagine a world in which a man would take on this practise as a serious goal... How much dedication would it actually take! Wonderful.

I'm quite sure, as Vajrasattva said, it is not 'neccesary'.

Just intriguing.

When i first did it I used a small copper pipe i bought at home depot...(OUCH)....

But I sterilized it and then added boat loads of oil & Ghee so I could get it in me.

I do not recommend that method. Later on My brother Tao discovered you could get medical supplies catheters for like $2.00 each. So that is the best way to go to be honest with you.

They are already sterilized. To do that I just let it all sit in a mixture of peroxide & alcohol. Then I add some oil or ghee to lubricate it and then you just put it in little by little till it gets to the bladder.

Careful in the bladder do not FORCE you could fuck yourself up badly if you do.

as tube is going in I actually I blow a little into the catheter to help the tube go in. Mind you blow gently do NOT EVER FORCE.

It also helps if you get one of those little kid nasal cleaner squishy rubber things and fill it with some peroxide and water and squirt that into your penis a few times to clean and open the channel.

This may sting a bit but will not kill you.

All of this does desensitize you a bit but you will not loose sexual feeling. It just sort of makes your dick tough like if you did push up on your knuckles. Again NEVER EVER EVER FORCE.

Once the tube is in you can practice some Uddiyana Bandhas, Nabhi Mudra, Ashwini Mudra, Nauli Kriya. Madhyama Nauli Mudra.

Once you understand the "channel" then you just follow it mentally you do not need the tube any more.

This & the Big draw will do wonders in the sack for you and your loved one.

Just remember one thing as Dr. Morris taught me about energy......

If you take once Give back twice.....

This way you do not drain your lovers.

Anyhow if you are scared of this stuff DO NOT BOTHER.

If you do not know Nauli, uddiyana bandha, mula bandha, ashwini mudra, etc DO NOT BOTHER doing Vajroli Mudra.

Learn the basics first then go through a harder step. When I began Vajroli Mudra I was already doing 1 hour of Shirshasana a day & 500 Nauli Kriyas a day with 10 to 18 rotations per side.

If you think you are ready for vajroli then make sure you are CLEAN and your gear is CLEAN and your tools are CLEAN.

Once you know the inner mudras you do not need apparatus. Also the real stuff is energetical not physical.

I or Tao Semko can train you to get to that point if need be most of that stuff is found in umaatantra.com

Peace

Santiago Dobles

Are there any physical benefits of the catheter alone? Does it help with staying power or anything? I may have some problems because of catheters that hospitals used before may have causes scaring or inflammation wondering if this could help clear the pipe?

yeah it was orange-redish, it was coming in through my window

Mantis...

Did you get todays boost : ) ?

:D

Are there any physical benefits of the catheter alone? Does it help with staying power or anything? I may have some problems because of catheters that hospitals used before may have causes scaring or inflammation wondering if this could help clear the pipe?

It will indeed clean the "Pipe". Be gentle. I would recommend 1st learnin how to heal the energy around your 1st & 2nd Chakras & how to clean out the scarring energetically 1st before you start. Also Learn Uddiyana Bandha.

peace

Santiago

if it was between 4:00 - 6:00 pm then yes i did and for whatever reason i got real tired and i had to lay down

if it wasn't then well i don't know, i'm pretty much energetically retarded unless i focus, lol.

woah... dude...

JgVFlTQnP0w&

what the hell? the shirshana i can do and i used to do it before but that... that doesn't look normal at all

if it was between 4:00 - 6:00 pm then yes i did and for whatever reason i got real tired and i had to lay down

Yes it was 5pmish. Sent you some healing chi. Normal if you wanted to rest its heavy duty.

if it wasn't then well i don't know, i'm pretty much energetically retarded unless i focus, lol.

woah... dude...

JgVFlTQnP0w&

what the hell? the shirshana i can do and i used to do it before but that... that doesn't look normal at all

http://www.doblesinstitute.com/wst_page9.p...&ID2=MpzmN4

http://www.doblesinstitute.com/wst_page9.p...&ID2=MpzmN4

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

oh ok, yeah i figured it was then i didn't sleep but it was like ughh the bed looks great right about now haha

i'll start doing shirshana and the other mudras/bandha's as preparation, definitely going to try to make an august seminar

haha cat it'd be the next sexual revolution if people started getting those... "ladies, you thought you knew all you had to know about sex... you where wrong! introducing the munching urethra!"

What do I need to look for and learn in order to clear the energy in the first and second chakras and the scaring energetically?

What do I need to look for and learn in order to clear the energy in the first and second chakras and the scaring energetically?

Can you sense energy in your hand?

if so sense the energy of your Shlong, balls, Base chakra, & Sex center and if there is anything that doesn't "feel" smooth, sweep it out and flick towards earth. Do this 100x or so before you start any heavy transmuting excercises cause otherwise you will only be bringing up JUNK to your upper centers.

Also you should learn Uddiyana Bandha & Nauli Kriya.

i can feel energy everywhere if i focus, i can do it a lot when i'm going to bed haha

i can feel energy everywhere if i focus, i can do it a lot when i'm going to bed haha

At night its easier to sense energy. (Yin time) :)

Hello Vajrasattva and All,

I learned a bit about Vajroli from a Swami that was at my temple for a while called Omanandaji.

He taught Vajroli mudra. I asked him how he trained his sadhus. Of course it was an informal discussion, so he wasn't teaching me, but he told me what to do if I wanted to learn Vajroli. He says some people don't need the catheter. That you need to be in water up to your naval, and you do mula and uddhiyana bandha and hold, repeatedly. He said to do that for 2 weeks, and eventually water would enter the urethra into the bladder.

He said once this was accomplished, it could be done with milk, a slightly more viscous fluid to develop the skill. Then melted ghee. Then purified alchemical mercury(No trying that one at home).

Obviously I wasn't consistent with the practice or I would be releasing flaming gasoline from my urethra and charging big $$$ for a live audience.

On a more serious note, he did say that this mudra's purpose was for opening Vajra nadi, and totally sublimating and gaining control over sex desire.

I learned a bit about Vajroli from a Swami that was at my temple for a while called Omanandaji.

He taught Vajroli mudra. I asked him how he trained his sadhus. Of course it was an informal discussion, so he wasn't teaching me, but he told me what to do if I wanted to learn Vajroli. He says some people don't need the catheter. That you need to be in water up to your naval, and you do mula and uddhiyana bandha and hold, repeatedly. He said to do that for 2 weeks, and eventually water would enter the urethra into the bladder.

He said once this was accomplished, it could be done with milk, a slightly more viscous fluid to develop the skill. Then melted ghee. Then purified alchemical mercury(No trying that one at home).

Obviously I wasn't consistent with the practice or I would be releasing flaming gasoline from my urethra and charging big $$$ for a live audience.

On a more serious note, he did say that this mudra's purpose was for opening Vajra nadi, and totally sublimating and gaining control over sex desire.

Thanks for sharing your personal experience. It was very detailed and well appreciated. Take care. :)

This is good training! I do my ILMU BATIN training in water submerged in water up to my mouth. I try to do this daily in my Lake. Dr. Morris used to do the same coincidentally. When ever he came to visit Tao & I. We used to all go to the Lake and Glenn would do his advanced breathing in the water with his Chi Kung Movements.

He would spend HOURS in there relaxing and doing Chi Kung.

It was fun to be around him and experience. The level of energy moved was tremendous.

I have always done my chi kung in water but now funny enough I find myself now doing that again with with the instructions given to me by my ILMU BATIN Gurus.

The water is a great place to train in especially at night.

Tao Semko spends hours in the ocean where he lives on miami beach doing his training aswell.

I highly recommend water training.

Good idea to hit that water and do your stuff in there especially Uddiyanas & Nauli. This was how I learned to do Bhasti Kriya in the ocean.

God Bless

Santiago

Still trying to find an answer to this question.

Sign in to follow this