Sign in to follow this  
Vajrasattva

Bye Bye & Wish you all the best

Hey guys its been fun & you all have been a pleasure.

My very best wishes to all of you on whatever path you are on. May you achieve what is really in your heart.

I am going back into my cave.

For those of you that want to stay in touch or need me for anything you can reach me here:

[email protected]

After my practice session today i think its best i leave the forum.

God bless you

Peace,

Santiago Dobles

a tout a lheure! magus :)

may rain and thunder & lightening follow you over the rainbow, Bambi.

Edited by rain

From what I got from my short time on this forum is that you were a real jewel of knowledge as well as a little bit of that coyote type nature which seemed to add a sparkle amongst many here. Thank you for your time and I wish you and all your students the best of luck. If I'm ever down that way I'll look you up.

graditude towards you,

jai

Hey Brother may The Infinite God force be with you!

I feel the way you do and I may do the same!

I will be in touch soon.

Peace

Jedi777

May I ask what made you want to leave to your cave after your practice today?

I have also enjoyed and appreciated what you share.

It would be nice if you stayed around to play here...but understand if the cave is where you choose to be.

Aloha as they say in Hawaii.

Om Vajrasattva Samaya Manu Palaya Vajrasattva tenopa tishthira dridho May Bhava Suto Khayo May Bhava, supo khayo may bhava, anu raktu may bhava, sarva siddhi may par ya tsa, sarva karya su tsa may tsi tam shri yam kuru hung, ha, ha, ha, ho! bhagavan sarva tathagatha, vajra ma may mu tsa, vajra maha bhava samaya sato Aha!

The very best of wishes.

Aha! Hung! Phat!

Glad you were here.

glad I'm on your email list.

Hope to study with you one day.

Michael :)

May God Bless You Too!

And...peace to you, and those who love you.

Gloria

A brief glimpse of light; grateful for you insight.

Happy travels in the Void kind sir.

Yours humbly,

James

THanks to everyone here. Some of you guys here are real Gems.

Right now I am focusing on a heavy Ilmu Batin practice and preparing for a new career so I am taking the time to do those things. Like I said I am available through email [email protected].

Or contact Tao Semko [email protected] he is extremely knowledgeable.

I will still have my account on here and will keep it I will just be more of a shadow for a while.

here is a response i made for Adam West:

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Adam West <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Santiago,

I hope I didn't precipitate your leaving Tao because of my post regarding your inner circle correspondence course. My interest and questions were and are completely legit and sincere, and charitable.

I guess I just wanted to know if what you were offering is legit - the real no nonsense, no filler, no doing all these levels to get to the real stuff? And more details about the material on offer itself. In Australia, not being American, we really notice the influence of American marketing - overtly sensationalist and over the top. And statistically, one generally finds the product is rubbish and there was only hype in advertising. Americans have made an art of it and are known around the world for it. It starts to undermine credibility and is no longer straight talkin, rather a recognisable marketing paradigm.>>

What I offer is very real. And the only filler is the things you may need. Everyone is slightly different and at different stages so I offer tools for everyone.

Unfortunately I do have to "sell my Dharma" as the Dalai Lama told me personally but there is nothing wrong with that if it helps people. So yes I have to use a slight amount of marketing but I am pretty conservative in that as well compared to others who do not offer a tenth of what i do.

<< I am a full time researcher, practitioner and aspirant to the inner wisdom traditions and enlightenment - started when 14 years of age when I had my first voluntary, conscious and intentional outerbody experiences induced through meditation. Since then I have had many profound experiences. My life is devoted to full awakening to our natural state - the non-dual Tao / Divine. I tell you this, because I want nothing more than to find a course such as yours that indeed was all that it presented itself to be. My point is, I am a legitimate "open cup" student with all the discipline and follow through one could ask for and am seeking reassurance you are a legitimate realized teacher who has a system anyone can learn that has basis is the authentic esoteric traditions i.e. Taoism, Bon, esoteric Buddhism, Kundalini yoga etc.>>

Well I do not just teach but I live the stuff i have and do it daily. It has worked for my teachers and it works for me and my students.

The only way for you to know would be to do it.

<< In any case, I wonder if you would answer some of the more pertinent questions from my post?

Here it is again:

Many years ago I used to work with active methods of Indian kundalini yoga - you know pranayama and active visualizations etc - Indian methods similar to Chinese Qigong. I worked with other active western methods from the western alchemy and magic and so forth and so on; and Chinese and Tibetan and others. Years later I moved on to, by comparrision, more passive methods found in Zen, Dzogchen etc. Right now I am interested in active methods again, to suppliment my sitting practices in stillness meditation.>>

Its good to know active & non active methods both will bring you to where you want to be.

<<Many of us know of Santiago on this board as Vajrasattva who is the head teacher and Guru of Umaa Tantra. He appears to have a long history in Tantra from several reputable teachers and traditions; with training and initiations from several traditions outside of tantra per se. He offers a complete distance course in the essence of the worlds various enlightenment traditions. >>

Yes that is from UMAA tantra its mainly esoteric Tantra & Hatha yoga and various methods.

Tao Semko runs that program now. He is in his own right a fully realized master.

I teach my martial arts (Pencak Silat, ILMU BATIN), and Chi Kung (Hoshin Tao) , Kundalini awakening process( to honor my teacher and friend Dr. Glenn Morris). and I practice Bonpo actively daily through meditation and healing and offerings etc. Bon is just universal principles or a "WAY" to get closer to nature & the Divine. All i do seems to fit with this so that is where i am at at this moment.

I still teach Tantra but with in the KAP system & or privately. It draws too much attention so I do not commercialize it.

The tantra i teach is very real and its very magical aswell as spiritual. Everything i do is TANTRIC.

So I am just simply Santiago Dobles, depending on where the student is at and what they want that is what they get.

My priorities is to teach students how to heal themselves, how to find the divine in themselves & how to protect their domain.

KAP has most of what I do in a nutshell I added things Glenn wanted and I added what I felt was appropriate.

As I mentioned before not one method is for everyone so I offer all the ones that work regardless of what you do.

<<I wonder if anyone has any experience in the Umaa Tantra course and if Vajrasattva would be happy to carry out a thread of open questions with regard to his course and exactly what it is composed of, and why he thinks serious aspirants ought to take it and how it differs from the KAP course and so on? >>

The Umaa tantra is much like whats in kap but more in detail with Hindu Tantra & Shivaism.

I would contact my brother directly for more questions he would be happy to answer them:

[email protected]

TAO SEMKO

<<Vajrasattva, I see that as part of the course you teach stillness practices, where do these practices originate from and how do you see that they fit with the more active methods - physical asanas, breath work, manipulation of chi etc?>>

The stillness methods i teach are mainly from Bonpo Zhine Dzogchen training , Glenn's "mushin" training & from taoism.

Yes they are authentic.

As for being active and non active.... in dzogchen you start from empty move to activity and then go back to emptyness.

this is how i teach aswell.

<<In the KAP course you teach weather magic and so on, do you teach these kinds of magical practices in the inner circle course, if so, what is the philosophy behind "actively affecting" the material world with one's Will and energy? Why do you teach it and why should your students learn and practice it?>>

Well let me put it to you this way....I live in Florida we are always hit with hurricanes, there hasn't been one here in over 2 going on 3 years now. Since i actively started doing weather magic. Its not for show. Its for healing the land you live on.

The action is Shakti I just conduct it to do whats best for the environment around me.

Think if you had real yogis doing weather magic all over the world for the greater good....what would happen?

The other day I had 3 rainbows and thunderstorms at the same time and after words it was a CLEAR beautiful sky.

The trees are better and the drought in south florida is getting better now.

Everyone has certain skills that are latent. That just happens to be one that developed from doing my normal practices. Glenn had a lot to do with it he was very good at it as well.

God has a lot to do with it truly. Its just "tunning" in.

<<There seems to be a lot of emphasis at the higher levels on tantric sexual practices, how do you see these methods working in with celibacy? What is their status / importance in the system you offer?>>

I do not know I am not celibate nor do I care to be. Its not natural.

My path is geared towards householders and people in society so I teach Tantra for the modern person.

the sexuality although incredible is only a 10% to what tantra really is.

Its about truly transforming things around you and yourself & loved ones for the better.

<<Vajrasattva, how can we get a sample of the kind of materials you are offering so that we can see if we find resonance with your course and your style of teaching - could you make some interesting offers to those of us here at TaoBums? I would be willing to test drive the complete course and do so in a practice blog here on Taobums making daily entries describing the effects of the practices and my progress through the course - this may be very interesting if indeed the course is the essence of the worlds mystery traditions and as effective as one might expect. >>

I have already given a lot to some folks on here. And have taken a few under my wing. I am sure they will chime in their feelings at somepoint.

right now I am focusing on my training again cause i am entering a new career so I need to focus on that rght now and my family & Students need my attention right now which is why i decided to pull out of Forum at least for now. I was realizing i was spending tOO much time on there.

At some point when I can I will offer seperate Dvd's for various subjects and teach a course on Skype for people. Cause i have to keep some of this stuff as an oral tradition for my teacher's sake.

All I can say to you Adam is you will have to trust your heart. The only real Master is the Divine i just tune in. :) : ).

Peace

Santiago Dobles

I have enjoyed every single one of your posts here.

So, I hope you will reconsider and still at least post here a little bit from time to time...

That would be very nice. :D But, either way...best wishes. Maybe I'll see you at one of your KAPshops.

I am sure I speak for many of us here when I say that your posts are quite sincere and from the heart.

I look forward to the time when we will meet :) I wish you happiness in your new career... may it be a path in which you continue to flourish.

Yours humbly,

James

I have already given a lot to some folks on here. And have taken a few under my wing. I am sure they will chime in their feelings at somepoint.

I got Santiago's "Secrets the gurus will never show you" book. Originally I paid the 60 bucks for it, but when I came into financial trouble I did the worst thing imaginable and...asked for my money back! :blink: But Santiago gave it to me and said he understood. So that shows something great about him right there.

By the way, Santi, soon I will be in the clear again and you'll get the money back. Thanks and sorry again.

Anyway the book itself is geared mostly towards yogis, but there are a lot of tips in it that are helpful for everyone. A few things I had no idea about in terms of grounding and rooting, which are helpful even for my own practice. It's a pretty big book, too...if I had that in my earlier days of kundalini yoga that would've been super helpful.

So after a while with just kunlun practices I plan on checking out more of this stuff. KAP, Hoshintao and the Silat stuff all sound VERY cool. B) What really intrigues me is combining martial art, magic, and tantra...that's so cool.

Luckily this guy isn't going away, he is just taking some time off due to stuff in life. Understandable and good. :D We are all in such a great place to have such great people with us here. Great resources to learn and grow from.

I got Santiago's "Secrets the gurus will never show you" book. Originally I paid the 60 bucks for it, but when I came into financial trouble I did the worst thing imaginable and...asked for my money back! :blink: But Santiago gave it to me and said he understood. So that shows something great about him right there.

By the way, Santi, soon I will be in the clear again and you'll get the money back. Thanks and sorry again.

Anyway the book itself is geared mostly towards yogis, but there are a lot of tips in it that are helpful for everyone. A few things I had no idea about in terms of grounding and rooting, which are helpful even for my own practice. It's a pretty big book, too...if I had that in my earlier days of kundalini yoga that would've been super helpful.

So after a while with just kunlun practices I plan on checking out more of this stuff. KAP, Hoshintao and the Silat stuff all sound VERY cool. B) What really intrigues me is combining martial art, magic, and tantra...that's so cool.

Luckily this guy isn't going away, he is just taking some time off due to stuff in life. Understandable and good. :D We are all in such a great place to have such great people with us here. Great resources to learn and grow from.

Thanks Scotty,

its hard to get away :)

Peace

Santiago

Thanks Scotty,

its hard to get away :)

Peace

Santiago

Heya Santiago

Thanks for your help

Can't tell you how appreciated it is to have someone who has practical experience and knowledge and good intentions give me a hand

Ric

Heya Santiago

Thanks for your help

Can't tell you how appreciated it is to have someone who has practical experience and knowledge and good intentions give me a hand

Ric

U are very welcome.

Is the healing flowing better now?

Santiago

Heya Santiago

Thanks for your help

Ric

U are very welcome.

Is the healing flowing better now?

Santiago

Sign in to follow this