Sign in to follow this  
Pranaman

Holy Harmony

Holy Harmony

I just cleared my head and became aware of the sounds in Holy Harmony. It was a very VERY powerful meditation. If you haven't heard of it should know that hidden in the bible are 9 frequencies of sound that are said to be the creation frequencies. Dr. Len Horowitz suggests these frequencies tune you into the creator or the Tao. The major frequency 528hz happens to be the exact same frequency electrogeneticists send to damaged DNA to cause them to repair themselves and become aligned with it's function. It's said that by doing this with yourself, all of your DNA will be in alignment with their 'way', and soon you will become in alignment with your 'way' and in turn the Tao, this brings about 'miracles'. The other frequencies liberate you from gult and fear, undo situations and facilitate change, generate connectivity and relationships, bring out expressions and solutions, and awaken intuition.

Anyway I did my first meditation on these frequencies and woah. It was powerful. My whole body resonated with the tuning forks Goldman honed to these frequencies. But from different chakras. One of the sounds would make a really strong pure blissful feeling resonate from my crown chakra and thru to my whole body in alignment with the sound, another make my heart chakra resonate with the frequency and flood my whole body from there. It was incredible.

The song itself is about an hour, the power gradually heightens and about a half an hour you are really feeling the power.

These were the sounds that the Levi Priests hid from us all. The same priests who could levitate and cure. I found the CD through torrent, i highly suggest you check it out.

Pranaman - PM me we are in the PDX area. Fong is a good teacher, if I had the extra $ I would be training i-chuan w/ his group. I have only attended periodically per auspiciousness.

Incidentally, I just came across this a few days ago...

http://fkgm.livejournal.com/tag/mantra

Thought of not posting links to the download but could not resist .... :D

:lol: thanks tried it out last night. asie from the fact my neighbours probably think ive joined a sect its great!!

Sign in to follow this