Sign in to follow this  
HaPPyMaraXXus

Gallery section

So I was wondering how one actually goes about putting up photos in the Gallery? I saw some good ones Peter has submitted (esp. the new one, very enjoyable, I'd like to say. You have a beautiful lady, Peter), along with some others... and I searched and searched and could not find any option that lets you start a thread and post the pics there.

There are a few I'd like to share...any help would be great!!!

Thanks in advance!!

-Jessica

post-57-1117846895.jpg

Hey Jessica,

If you go to "My Controls" up at the top right, then go to "Your Album" on the left, then you can "Create Album" .. make sure you put a check next to "Public" so anyone can view it. Then when you go to "Your Album" again, on the dropdown to the right select "Upload Image" ...

If you want to include images from the gallery, your own or anyone elses, in a post, go view the image you want to include, in IE right click on it and select "Properties", then copy the URL next to "Address: URL"... then in your post click the "IMG" button and paste in this direct URL to the image.

Let me know if you need any more help. I should really create a friendly tutorial with screenshots because it's a little complicated.

Sean.

Hey Jessica,

If you go to "My Controls" up at the top right, then go to "Your Album" on the left, then you can "Create Album" .. make sure you put a check next to "Public" so anyone can view it. Then when you go to "Your Album" again, on the dropdown to the right select "Upload Image" ... 

If you want to include images from the gallery, your own or anyone elses, in a post, go view the image you want to include, in IE right click on it and select "Properties", then copy the URL next to "Address: URL"... then in your post click the "IMG" button and paste in this direct URL to the image.

Let me know if you need any more help. I should really create a friendly tutorial with screenshots because it's a little complicated.

Sean.

4227[/snapback]

i'd like to add that the "bulk upload" doesn't work. it takes you to the single-pic-at-a time upload screen.

Complicated, yes!

I've tried to "do it myself" and ended up twice as confused, more than likely.

I guess I am not a computer adeptus, say sorry.

*laughs and sighs*

-Jessica

Complicated, yes!

I've tried to "do it myself" and ended up twice as confused, more than likely.

I guess I am not a computer adeptus, say sorry.

*laughs and sighs*

-Jessica

4256[/snapback]

the pix appear ion the reverse order you load them. you have to organize a list or other folder on your hard drive in the order you want them to appear. then upload them in the OPPOSITE order. i learned this the hard way doing wudang and had to delete the album and redo it to ger the chronological effect.

to edit the title and description of a photo after it's uploaded, click on the pick to enlarge it, then choose edit to change title and descritpion.

Jessica, I'll try to find some time this weekend to create a visual documentation for you.

Also, I'll turn on the ability to upload more than one pic at a time. Sorry about that Mr. Falk, didn't realize this was buried in the gallery options. Could've saved you some time. <_<

Sign in to follow this