Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Zen Radio

One of the most interesting internet experiments I have found is the Zen Radio teachings and discussions at wzen.org

It brings you right into a contemporary American Zen Monastery where modern day people are training and trying to get enlightened.

Whether you practice Zen or not it's a lot of interesting discussions and if you do practice Zen it's probably an amazing e-teaching.

Some of it is pretty deep discussions between monastics but alot of it is useful to beginners and people on similar paths..

One of the most interesting internet experiments I have found is the Zen Radio teachings and discussions at wzen.org

My computer is outta commission, sitting here at local coffee shop. Whole site interesting though... and I gotta log off cause i just ran out of time.

:)

I have cut down on my Starbucks since drinking Noni juice..Unrelated..but hey..

4292[/snapback]

being one of the few marks of civilization in this country, i make certain to support starbucks whenever i can. my efforts are paying off as the number of starbucks in shenzhen has doubled since i first got here. every ninth bag of beans is free.

one inicator of how wonderful cofee is to the human race is that the word for coffee in every language i know of is the same. even in chinese.

of course, to each his own. we all have unique needs and responses to the food we eat.

I do 1 maybe 2 a week. I can't even drink other coffe anymore nothing gives me the buzz like starbucks coffee. Everyday would be way too much though . I had an iced venti coffe this morning and was choking out cowrokers in the afternoon.

This evening I was voerly aggressive playing tennis..

my opponent:"Ok, 30 luv"

cam:"What!? What?! It's 30 Up!! Ok..wait..your right 30 luv! Serve! Damn!

Yes..stabucks coffee..the gentler version of crack :)

Sign in to follow this