Cameron

Taoist Intensive Funds Request

all this rubbish

do this

do that

all you had to say was "no cameron, we don't want to give you money"

so many people on here talking about ego death etc etc but they're pussies still

good luck cameron, whenever you do decide to do the intensive i'd very much like to know how it went

would people be refusing to give Cam money if it was for important medical treatment?

Or can it really be that there is some logical response to what Cam has asked for that has made people not feel like their funds will be transferred from their pockets to his? ;)

...Like I had encountered a lost friend that could help show me something I have been looking for...

This is a true phenomenon and if it's really true for this situation then no doubt he noticed it too. Why not ask Chen about paying the money back later? Put your 缘分 (yuanfen : affinity) to the test.

Cameron,

The reason you are wandering is because you do not know what you want. You must define as clearly as possible what it is in life that you want. As you move forward in pursuit of that, you will have opportunities to define it even more clearly. Take these opportunities because a clear definition of your goals is so critical.

The problem with spiritual seeking (meaning that people wander around and never find what they are looking for) is that nobody knows what they want. They will SAY things like "enlightenment" and "cultivation" but these words have no meaning to them. Here are some examples of proper goals:

1. I want to be fee from anxiety.

2. I want to have more physical energy with only 1 hour a day of maintenance.

3. I want to have a beautiful girlfriend and give her imploding orgasms.

4. I want to live in a community of people who share X,Y,Z values and my days would flow like this ______.

5. I want to experience a mind without thoughts or this particular state ________ contained in this _________ sutra.

6. I want to build my merit by doing 10 charitable acts towards the following goals ________ this year.

7. I want to learn how to best handle the energy of fear.

You get the idea? Even these goals are too general. If you defined what you wanted you wouldn't be wandering and you would have the $$$ as well. Make yourself a "vision board" using pictures and add text.

Generally speaking, if you don't have sex and money handled spiritual pursuit is a waste of time. As Osho said, spirituality is not a poor man's undertaking.

-Plato

As Osho said, spirituality is not a poor man's undertaking.

is that why he had all the Rolls Royces ? lol

Osho is a joke!

This is a true phenomenon and if it's really true for this situation then no doubt he noticed it too. Why not ask Chen about paying the money back later? Put your 缘分 (yuanfen : affinity) to the test.

Yes this is good idea if he really is your "guru" at this moment he will work around the $ and give you oppurtunity to pay it afterwards.

Osho is a joke!

you forgot the guns, and the land and the money he got out of his students oh yeah and the unlimited amount of drugs & pussy.....He was an abusive man. Yes some understanding but that is what happens when you never go passed the "Guru" state and or never fully surrender to the Divine or the Void.

You see this is why i stay away from the robes & the silly space suits and the titles....

Its all bullshit : )

Teach from the heart live from the heart.

End of story : )

peace

Swami Makecheckpayabletomeananda

Edited by Vajrasattva

Osho is a joke!

Exactly!!! you got it, its all one big cosmic joke. we are all a joke, especially you. :lol:

Hehe, it's all good. I'll take all your advice to heart. Arguments about Osho, advice from Taoist immortals, goal setting suggestions. Having enough affinity to ask teachers you just met to let you into classes for free :lol:

It turned out to be a fun thread I think. Anyway, no worries. I'll check it out next time if I am supposed to.

Or can it really be that there is some logical response to what Cam has asked for that has made people not feel like their funds will be transferred from their pockets to his? ;)

That's exactly what it was for me, cat.

The knowledge of what is needed for proper foundation training vs what you can get from a few days in a seminar. Not something I would spend money on - whether for myself or a friend.

:)

I purchased an MP3 of Master Chen's called Wu Dang Theory, Philosophy and Guided Meditation. It contains an introduction to Chen's take on Taoist practice as well as guided meditation. From the class I took with Chen he emphasized emptiness meditation but he describes the first level of his alchemy training on this download and it's the microcosmic orbit meditation. He teaches it in an interesting way that really emphasizes connecting and opening the lower tan tien and hui yin before doing the circulation.

He says once you are able to really feel the energy and do a certain amount of circulations in a certain way to see him for the next step in his alchemy training.

link

Cam, please post your paypal account and I will drop 20 bucks in your hat. Not much, but it's a start. Maybe we can at least get you enough to get there, and you can work the fee out with Chen.

Hehe, no worries man. I'll check it out some other time if I really want/need it. Also, I am already in/on a pretty powerful path with Kunlun and those energies seem to continue to develop.

And as cat asked I wouldn't say my orbit is really open. Per Chen's description of the orbit on the MP3 download you work on that before learning higher practices anyway. So, if I am drawn to it will practice that. It does seem like a pretty powerful method to open the orbit that he teaches. In a way it sounds similar to the Red Dragon practice Max teaches especially one of the main visualizations. But there are differences also.

Cam

Vajrasattva & Mikaelz,

You are both class acts. V-I'm sure your "students" are very proud to have a smart mouthed teacher like you, and, no doubt, Glenn Morris would be very proud of the way you conduct yourself here on the forum.

The rest of us are just babbling fucking morons who have fallen for a bullshitting teacher because he has a cool name, and cool tibetan robes! And that goes for the thousands of people on three continents who've also met him.

And to think all the time and money we've wasted with his practices when all we had to do is ask you guys! I could kick my self! I guess those of us who've had spiritual practices longer than you two guys have been on this planet have a lot to learn from you great Masters. You guys obviously have received the REAL teachings.

After all, you have written an in-depth expose detailing the Secrets The Gurus Will Never Show You. I guess your marketing hype is more legit because you have the real, ultimate, true teachings, and other teachers are just liars trying to make money. How could we all be so naive?

Thank God you guys came along to share your incredible wisdom with us! The truth and wisdom in your posts only leaves me wanting more!

Thanks!

Its a hard price to pay to just be simple and be real at the same time and not need the "robes", the "followers/groupies", the "titles". :)

I have been lucky and blessed by the Creator that i had the opportunities to train with great teachers and that they didn't prevent me from sharing what I know nor charge me my 1st born children in the process.

I have students all over the globe as well and they are well taken care of at all times regardless of money from their end. I do what i do cause i love to. I make my living in ways people do not have the balls to do and believe me if you know me you would want me on your side if we where in the worst places on Earth or in any realm. I would have your back. That is what I do for my students, friends & teachers and loved ones.

I have been through the "cults" I have been through More Lamas than people can imagine I have been through more teachers than most. I have walked the path and I can walk it all the time and show others how to as well.

I am sorry if I offended you in anyway not my intentions. If you feel that what you do is "it". Great DO IT.

Peace to you,

Santiago Dobles

vajrasattva!

you're flooding my street!

hahahahaha

HAHA I sent you a message in the void : ) Glad you got it.

Yes my Ilmu Batin training this morning was VERY STRONG after a few minutes of my breathing training the sky ripped with some great thunder and HARD rain. But I must admit its just Shakti who does all the work I am just learning to be a better conductor.

I was happy this morning doing my training. I was so pumped after wards I mopped the whole house my wife will be happy when she wakes up!

I hope you enjoy the showers the Earth needs it as does the plants. Miami is always needing a god shower people get to tense here sometimes over nothing!.

Mantis you should come to the fire walk on the 29th and come walk on a 10ft long 3 foot wide fire.

Peace

God Bless.

Santiago

lol...

FireWalk.jpg

that sounds like a lot of fun but is it on the 29th of june or of july? june 29th is my birthday and i don't think that'd sit to well to tell my parents "well, im leaving, going to walk on fire"

that'd probably be the last straw, hahaha

going to try to make one of the july seminars though, whether i have a car or not, i'll drag my old girl there

Cam, I just assumed your orbit would be open... :rolleyes:

So... does a kunlun practise not open all the channels?

I think they say it's supposed to. Maybe I need to practice more. Chen's practice says you need to open the ltt and hui yin and feel them to be very hot and charged up before circulating.

With Kunlun, things just open(or not)on their own. No real order to it. So far, my main energetic experiences with Kunlun seem to be in the upper tan tien/head area, heart area and legs and the central channel more than the mco.

yeh, okay, Cam here comes another silly question.

Have you checked to see if you can run through your orbit, while you are charged up?!

What happens?

800 bucks? How about this style? how about a return ticket to Hong Kong, China visa, bus to Wudang, Month in cheap hotel. And catch the master while he's just another guy practising in the park, not getting adulated over by Americans. And if you go with all your channels open, so you get respect, and deserving of higher teachings. Dat would be my plan.

Edited by de_paradise

Osho is a joke!

80 identical rolls royces. that IS hilariouus.

yeh, okay, Cam here comes another silly question.

Have you checked to see if you can run through your orbit, while you are charged up?!

What happens?

If your referring to Chen's orbit teaching, I just learned it. He says to do a specific visualization and other things to really feel heat/energy/openess before circulating. So, if I am going to practice this, I would do it as instructed. Probably work on the first ltt to hui yin practice to form an energy ball for weeks/months. It's somewhat similar sounding to the Wudang orbit Winn teaches but more emphasis on getting the ltt charged up first.

So, no, I haven't done it yet.

At the present moment kunlun is opening up really strong. So may focus on the practices I learned from Max for now. Or I may decide to try Chen's orbit practice. If your interested I'll probably write what I am up to and experiences in my jounral here.

Cam

80 identical rolls royces. that IS hilariouus.

Actually, there were over 100 Rolls Royces. And they weren't identical. One, for instance, was painted all over with wild geese flying.
That was my favorite.

So long ago, I can't remember the others. Wild colors, amazing patterns. Can you imagine doing that to a new Rolls Royce!!!???

:-)