mopaistudent

John Changs 1st Westener Student

Please reconsider your offer to help others as you might cause more harm to them unintentionally.

I know other Mo Pai students who are in the same or higher level than you do not even feel qualified to teach, especially because problems could arise from the intensive training.

However, if you are still determine to teach others, I have to sadly say that you are on your own .

As for this one:

I do really hope that you are not putting all Mo Pai Ancestors and Shifu to that group.

Hmm...this is very interesting. Jim, proclaiming himself to be a Mopai student,

going against the Mopai's policy; putting himself as the "humble" teacher;

without the permission of John Chang, opening Mopai methods to everyone who wants to learn

knowing full well the danger of unsupervised practice...Jim, do you consider yourself a modern

robin hood? robbing the mopai methods and distributing to the hungry masses.

You even call your shifu a clown.

Well, considering you're teaching those methods to everyone using emails and phonecalls.

The great thing is you won't even be responsible for your "students" harming themselves.

Maybe you are just vindictive. taking revenge on Mopai and John Chang because John CHang won't teach you anymore.

Wow....how despicable your actions are, as a student and a "teacher".

So, you let the Mopai method out to everyone without John CHang's permission, knowing that even the Mopai ancestors prohibit such actions.

All I can say is Jim is a very good person, and I don't really understand why you guys have to be so hateful towards him.

Edited by mwight

I don't think Jim is sharing any information which is specific and totally unique to only mo pai, all techniques can be found in other public systems, so its not like some big secret is being let out of some proverbial bag.

True, but the manner of training leads to considerable power. Unfortunately the practice of Mo Pai neigong has killed or seriously injured numerous people. Practitioners have had strokes, heart attacks. One blew a valve in his heart. Others have killed people because they struck them and the qi destroyed the persons heart. The qi is emotion driven and so is not easily switched on or off.

Jim is a good person, he dedicated a large portion of his life to training with John Chang only to be kicked out for no other reason than his ethnicity.

Jim made an oath NEVER to sell the teachings. Under what situation is it acceptable to break an oath? How does one keep the moral high ground if one is a liar? Jim slandered and lied about my friend Kostas, and the fact is Kostas was the only student who ever made a serious attempt to share the Mo Pai teachings. Kostas never charged myself or any of his other students a penny.

Jim was happy to sit in the shadows while he was getting what he wanted. Now things are changed he seems hell bent on revenge while seeking power from another source. Unfortunately-for him-it is unlikely that any other master would want a student to breaks oaths.

The simple truth is only one person from each generation goes beyond level four in this school. To be able to do so requires natural born ability that very, very few have. The school was closed to westerners in large part because of the problems that occurred. What Jim probably neglected to tell you is that Chinese Indonesian students have also been kicked out of the school. Not just the white boys. Do the ancestors prefer a Chinese torch bearer? So it would seem. Like it or not it is their choice and their decision.

Honestly I dislike the racist attitude of John Chang's Dead Master (Mr. Weird Banana was it) Every being who wants out of this world, and this cycle of death and rebirth should have access to methods and techniques to achieve such liberation before their deaths. I don't care if your purple, if you want out the knowledge should be available to you. Thats just my $0.02

Honestly, you aren't qualified to sit in judgement. It wasn't John Chang's teacher, it was one of the higher level masters actually. As for 'want' we can want whatever we like, but it doesn't mean we are going to get it or have a right to get it. The Mo Pai, or any other school is under no obligation to teach anyone they don't want to, whether you like that or not.

The fact is, and I say again, the Mo Pai is totally unsuited to being taught in widespread manner. Totally unsuited. THAT is why the doors were closed. It is dangerous to the practitioner and it is dangerous to anyone around them. I KNOW for a fact, for example, that Kostas nearly killed one of his students by accident. They were training and some qi accidentally 'hit' the student, putting him in intensive care with heart failure. Fortunately John Chang was able to help, otherwise the student would have died.

Now, for anyone who takes Jim up on his offer, Jim is not going to be able to help YOU when you make a mistake with your training. He is not going to be able to help you when you accidentally hit a loved one or friend with qi, and that persons heart fails. You are going to be on your own. Is that what you want?

You see mwight, you have never seen the big picture here because you have never had all the facts. That is no fault of your own, but you seem determined to follow this foolish path. So be it on your head and your karma should you do so.

Best,

Mike

...so THIS is how I am going to assassinate the president...

(I'm verbalizing it in this post so Big Brother has a heads up...

FUCK YOU, BIG BROTHER! )

:o

Chinese Indonesian students have also been kicked out of the school. Not just the white boys. Do the ancestors prefer a Chinese torch bearer? So it would seem. Like it or not it is their choice and their decision.

It is an interesting topic what would your colour/heritage (race) have to do with the afterlife or the next?

I dont think Jim has been selling the Techniques or accepting Money. From what I know Jim is 100% against Teachers charging huge sums of money. This is one of the very Motivating Factors behind His actions. I would be very Suprized & Shocked indeed if that Were the Case.

As for the Danger Element involved,Students are required to perform Meditation for at least 6 months prior to Holding the Breathe and starting the Dynamic Aspect of The Training. This is to ensure Students have something within their Bodies to Compress. Hence avoiding any of the serious Side Effects which usually accompany such Training on an Empty Stomach.

For Example let Me cite The Yellow Bamboo School in Bali Indonesia. This School has been the Subject of much Mockery & Embarrassing Videos over the past Few Years I know. However many Aspects of the Training directly relate to Some of the Mo-Pai methods Taught. But Nobodys Dying ,Getting Sick, Hemmorageing, Etc.

Last but Not Least. Im not so surre About Kostas sending Chi into another From a Wrestling Match. Correct Me if Im wrong,But I dont think Kostas is at that Level Yet. I Pesonally know of many students who train with people beyond Kostas level & nothing happens to them. And a level 2a Student was recently Knocked Unconcious by a common Street Thug. The Guy never Died or Got sick for that matter either.

Im not trying to take Anything away From The Mopai or John Chang. However many things have been Exaggerated & Blown out of proportion over The Years.

Chinese Indonesian students have also been kicked out of the school. Not just the white boys. Do the ancestors prefer a Chinese torch bearer? So it would seem. Like it or not it is their choice and their decision.

Mike

Hello Mike,

I just want to clarify the term "Chinese Indonesian students".

Does that mean students who are of 100% Chinese blood, but were born and/or raised in Indonesia? If so, that might exclude almost the entire school.

OR

Do you mean students who are of 50% Chinese blood and 50% Indonesian blood? And these 50/50 students were expelled because they were not of 100% Chinese blood?

Thanks,

Edward Richards

I have personally met many Mopai's "western" students (Jim, Andreas, David, Kostas and others). All of them are no longer being taught by John Chang, as the school has been closed. I'm sure everyone felt some kind of disappointment with the closing of Mopai. However, out of them in my knowledge, only Jim has publicly and defiantly opposed Mopai's policy of teaching the techniques to others, and only Jim has ever called Mopai's ancestors and, indirectly John Chang, a clown.

I know for a fact that Jim charges money for the techniques. I have an important question to all Jim's students who are learning Mopai's techniques. How will you know if you passed level 1? Only John Chang has the ability to tell if a student has passed level 1. I don't know if Jim told you, but you have to go through a specific test, which only John Chang can do, to know if you have passed lvl 1.

Hopefully you guys aren't too obstinate and still go through, knowing the danger and not being able to pass to the next lvl. I also know Thunderindo personally and he is a Mopai student. He speaks the truth that Jim never had John Chang's permission to teach to others.

Last but Not Least. Im not so surre About Kostas sending Chi into another From a Wrestling Match. Correct Me if Im wrong,But I dont think Kostas is at that Level Yet. I Pesonally know of many students who train with people beyond Kostas level & nothing happens to them. And a level 2a Student was recently Knocked Unconcious by a common Street Thug. The Guy never Died or Got sick for that matter either.

Im not trying to take Anything away From The Mopai or John Chang. However many things have been Exaggerated & Blown out of proportion over The Years.

If you are getting your information from Jim it is a rather limited source, since he has never met Kostas.

Regarding Kostas level you are simply wrong. I know. You don't. I know for a fact that not only Kostas but several of his students were 'at that level'. I know. You don't.

You seen, I've been there and seen things that you haven't. You are going off what you have been told and wishful thinking. Period. I know what John Chang said regarding Kostas level because I was in the same room at the time.

Your 'opinions' here count for nothing because they are based on nothing, except perhaps wishful thinking. The remarks regarding health issues are real because they HAVE HAPPENED, regardless of your 'opinion'. That is the simple fact of the situation.

The fact is Kostas is no longer associated with the school. Nor am I. I have no agenda to promote. You chase power if you want. It will blow back on you and my God help you when it does.

Yours,

Mike

Hello Mike,

I just want to clarify the term "Chinese Indonesian students".

Does that mean students who are of 100% Chinese blood, but were born and/or raised in Indonesia? If so, that might exclude almost the entire school.

OR

Do you mean students who are of 50% Chinese blood and 50% Indonesian blood? And these 50/50 students were expelled because they were not of 100% Chinese blood?

Thanks,

Edward Richards

I mean students kicked out because of their actions.

Mike,

I wish you the best with your training with Wang Li-Ping, eventually I would like to seek him out also. Right now I am working with what I have. My plans currently are to spend five years in training, at my families log cabin near forest service land in N.E. Georgia.

I've been saving for this for a while, and have purchased a lot of dried food (lentils, instant milk, and various vegetables. I plan on growing and gathering as much as I can locally from the area. I've invested in several manuals for edible and medicinal plants and mushrooms, and seeds for my garden.

Hopefully during my time there I can master conversational Mandarin with my Pimsleur and other courses. Eventually I would like to train with Li-Ping and other masters also, but I feel as though if I can't speak the language fluently, and I can't master my current systems then I'm not worthy as a student to even try to seek them out.

-matt

Thank you. I am not a student of Wang Li Ping.

I hope you can find some time to think about this from the Peace Prayer of St. Francis.

O Divine Master grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled

As to console;

To be understood,as to understand;

To be loved, as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive,

It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,

And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

May you find the peace you seek.

Best,

Mike

Seems I was misinformed again. Whomever your new teacher is I wish you the best with him.

Edited by mwight

Mjjbecker,Where do You get that Information From ?

Jim Along with Another Chinese/Indonesian student (Who obviously I cannot Name Here) are indeed John Changs Higest Ranking Students.

Maybe You ought to do a little more research next time before posting Such Comments.

No Offence.

HouTian,

Is it because there is no money to be made that you don't post the name of this other student? It can't be in regards to respecting privacy. Not given your willingness to tout information for four figure sums.

It can't be in respect for not trying to discredit others, something you seem to spend plenty of time trying to do...or have you forgotten your previous threads...?

I know plenty enough, thank you. Names, conversations, situations, etc. I'm just not willing to peddle it, unlike yourself and others.

I don't have a photographic memory, but I do have superb information recall.

Anyhow, enough about me.

How about you step out from behind your assumed forum name and tell us your REAL name? Come out into the light and show yourself.

It is easy to attempt to discredit and slander others hiding in the dark.

No offence.

Mike

There is only one significant issue here-for me.

That Mo Pai neigong is dangerous to practice, both in regards to the practitioner and those around them. Because of this, people would be ill advised doing it. There ARE other good systems around that will get you further than 'level 2'.

I don't agree with the non-Chinese policy that the school has taken, but it is their choice to make. When you become part of a school you have to respect these things, no matter how much you disagree.

I really have had enough squabbling about a school and a method I am no longer associated with.

Time for a break from all of this.

May God bless you whatever you decide to do.

Best,

Mike

It's interesting that in these times where the world is coming closer together and knowledge is getting shared more and more the elders of the Mopai have decided to restrict the knowledge and base admission on race. By elders I mean the ancestors who have apparently delivered this verdict.

Master John Chang seemed to have had a different idea with him teaching people with no regard to their ethnicity and contacting Blair again after the visions he had seen in his retreat. But apparently he had to oblige.

I wonder what the reasons for the ancestors are and what the precise criteria are. I thought that the higher one got in their at least spiritual development the more one realizes that all is one and everyone is a manifestation of the divine. Also is the admission limited to Han Chinese or are Hakka, Hui and perhaps even Uighurs and Tibetans admitted?

It's also an interesting point for the people who are fascinated with the Mopai. Do you really want to become part of a group that discriminates upon race? It seems that the ancestors share some very anachronistic and narrow minded views that they impose upon their members.

There ARE other good systems around that will get you further than 'level 2'.

Mike

Hi Mike,

So which schools are these and which of them do you recommend?

Many thanks!

In kind regards,

Adam.

Hi Adam,

You really think this Guy is going to tell Anybody. Hes just Dangling The Carrot as always & playing games with People. His reply will be like................Well i searched long and hard to find out Myself so can You etc..etc

Grow up Mjjbecker & stop Playing Games.

... My plans currently are to spend five years in training, at my families log cabin near forest service land in N.E. Georgia.

I've been saving for this for a while, and have purchased a lot of dried food (lentils, instant milk, and various vegetables. I plan on growing and gathering as much as I can locally from the area. I've invested in several manuals for edible and medicinal plants and mushrooms, and seeds for my garden.

-matt

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...opid=74061&