mopaistudent

John Changs 1st Westener Student

Would you tend to agree with me that 'level 2' can also be named 'foundation 2', because each next level builds itself on the previous level? or am i a bit off here?

thanks in advance for any input

i like your logic

i wish everyone would have the same level of logic all of the time, no matter their perspectives,

it would make it a lot nicer to communicate with eachother in general.

If you wanted to, for shits and giggles sure. No real reason to.

If you wanted to, for shits and giggles sure. No real reason to.

Were you replying to the first or the second part?

Believe it or not, it's pretty unclear. :rolleyes:

Were you replying to the first or the second part?

Believe it or not, it's pretty unclear. :rolleyes:

Just so you know, I enjoy kicking kittens in my free time.

Just so you know, I enjoy kicking kittens in my free time.

i'm sorry, did i hurt your feelings while you were mocking others?

Edited by froggie

Jim hasnt been on the forum for quite a few months.

Very interesting video. Not sure how this one can be fake. Looks pretty convincing I think. Stig??

We could intend him back, and then i'm sure he'll be back in one shape or another :)

For example, we can do it in the following way--through the strategy called Exmining Intent:

one strives examine all of his words and actions to see what is the underlying intent behind them.

Are they stemming from the "me", from the ego with it's desperate desire to divide and appear "exclusive" and "superior" or from the heart in mood of friendliness and including others?

If one does this, they say, the multitude of their words and acts form a cohesive intent and the collective positive mood gains integrity...

i think like this we can create nice atmosphere where we can communicate and support eachother.

Here is one more video from the same energy practitioner.

Basiacally (from my rusty russian comprehension) he has opened channels, spent time to move a sellection of energy ("ball") trough the channels by will, then connects with the "firy" forces in the univers, summons them while projecting a very focussed Intended image of the final result on the object he affects. He insists that he doesn't use his own energy but orders the firypart of the universe to do it. Gets tired in a while and needs to recharge.

The key thing is: one needs to bring in the game the Energy Body, and the enrgy body comes only through opened centers and without the Energy Twin there is nothing, and the Dream Body doesn't come if one hasn't cultivated a very palpable and stable ability and bulk of Inner Silence. This, you may know better than me, is because what keeps our Energetic Twin appart is the incessant flow of energy the way it circulates to form the "everiday-life" view of the world: which is mostly the head and the inner dialogue, a view of selfreflection. To interrupt this dialogue is to disrupt this flow and to redirect it, thus creating space for the Enrgy Body to pop in. It only waits a moment of silence and there you are: suddenly you feel its gentle tingling in and around you...

My point is: all these give us so much "material" for months of delicious practice and if we don't do this practice no "master" can help us or transport us to awareness :P

You may guess it but these type of evolution starts to happen just about everywhere and some are worried that fluoride in the water and mercury vaxines won't hold this welling wave too long for CRITICALL MASS is growing by the hour and the monkeys are somewhat more than 100 now...

Have you ever thought what a little Puckered-Lips-Capricious-Prince-Poop-Studied-with15bestMasters-specialsecret-Foundation-Clown would do if we are all interconnected in (for lack of better word) telepathy--hahaha :) What is amasing is that they go to learn from Pak John the "exclusive" stuff, the stuff that will give them illusion of being "exclusive" beings compared to the other, but they don't learn the egoless humblness and kindness of this beautiful being! The fact is that WE ARE CONNECTED and our ego's stand on the way to this connection to come to life! and we start to claim the awareness of this alive link...

anyways, the little video here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hnfkl5

Edited by mr R Fairchild

Jim! Thank you so much for being open to the west! Through you Mo Pai will by no means die out but will thrive. I for one would give anything to be a student of yours and if I ever have the great privilage to become one I would to train hard to reach at least level 4 and fuse yin and yang so that I can become a healer and help others. I already meditate an average of two or more hours a day and I'm hoping this will help to cultivate chi so that once/if am able to receive correct Nei Kung training techniques then I will be further along. I emailed you earlier today and am dearly hoping I can get some enlightenment on what I should do.

-Ken

Edited by KenBrace

Jim! Thank you so much for being open to the west! Through you Mo Pai will by no means die out but will thrive. I for one would give anything to be a student of yours and if I ever have the great privilage to become one I would to train hard to reach at least level 4 and fuse yin and yang so that I can become a healer and help others. I already meditate an average of two or more hours a day and I'm hoping this will help to cultivate chi so that once/if am able to receive correct Nei Kung training techniques then I will be further along. I emailed you earlier today and am dearly hoping I can get some enlightenment on what I should do.

No one in the west knows lvl 3 training or above so... Good luck :)

[email protected] is his email.

I am unsure if you will get a reply from him, he's very ill. Some ***holes leaked his private emails on torrent sites and all over the internet, leaked his book as well. Between this disrespect and his illness I would say he has probably had enough of the BS that goes along with trying to help people.

I haven't had much lucking finding others like myself, most of the western people who seem drawn to this more often than not turn out to be the worst sort of newage, ADHD, DBZ, roleplaying ***hats imaginable.

Kendrick ([email protected])

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 3