mewtwo

Im back just wanted to tell you all how I am doing.

Hi all I just felt like telling you how I am doing. I have found a Chan Buddhist monastery in California that I will hopefullly be attending. I practice my tai chi and xingyi quan daily also meditate and have found a Feng Shui that works for me. I am finaly starting to acompilish my goals.

I have made a promise to yubel to grow up and become an adult from a child. 5 points to anyone who can guess what tv show that came form.

Now if my monastery idea does not work out hopefully it will, does anyone know of like a place where you live and work in the same place, IE work for 8 hours then go upstairs to your house, have comunal meals together. Stuff like that? thanks for all your guyses help.

ps the wisest man in the world has more questions than answers. wilson wilson

mewtwo,

Thanks for the update. I had a pal who stayed with a Catholic monastery. They allowed him pretty much to go month to month and he had to have health insurance and no debt as a prereq. Somewhere in the mountains of Colorado. I could score you my pal's email if you are interested.

Yoda

mewtwo,

Thanks for the update. I had a pal who stayed with a Catholic monastery. They allowed him pretty much to go month to month and he had to have health insurance and no debt as a prereq. Somewhere in the mountains of Colorado. I could score you my pal's email if you are interested.

Yoda

www.manitou.org

I think the catholic monastery you talk about is a carmelite monastery in crestone. Its on the above site. There are a lot of other spiritual communities there that are already formed and are still forming including a Bon Po temple/community.

Edited by Swami Jai

mewtwo,

Yoda

I couldn't find a Catholic one like that, so I lived at THE SONG OF THE MORNING RANCH in Vanderbilt, Michigan. Its a yoga ashram but pretty liberal in its ideas. They did yoga while I went to mass on Sundays and practiced taijiquan all week. We met for meals, meditation and worked 8 hours a day.

Thanks If my monastery idea does not work out I think I have found and itentional community in durango colorado. thanks again.

Edited by mewtwo