Sign in to follow this  
Daoist bum

Aloha From Hawaii

Aloha everybody, My name is Mark I was introduced to the Kunlun and Red Pheonix practice by Max Christensen/Lama Dorje about 2 yrs ago. I have been extremley enjoying my experiance with many thanks to Max showing me the simplicity of illuminating yourself and others. Im along to learn and share with the collective consciousness.

Welcome :)

I have been practicing the ones you mentioned a little less than a year. My mind/ego has had objections to this path but I think it even realizes it's just along for the ride now :lol:

Aloha everybody, My name is Mark I was introduced to the Kunlun and Red Pheonix practice by Max Christensen/Lama Dorje about 2 yrs ago. I have been extremley enjoying my experiance with many thanks to Max showing me the simplicity of illuminating yourself and others. Im along to learn and share with the collective consciousness.

Aloha Mark!

Welcome to Da Bums.

This is a bit of a long shot but here it goes anyway. The last time I was in Hawaii on the Big Island, I had the privilege of spending more time with an incredibly spry older white haired brilliant martial artist Sifu named Ricardo AKA Richard, who lived on South Point and grew all kinds of varieties of mango trees, a piece of the original McKenna Vine, whose nectar I got savor, kukui nuts, as well as organic coffee beans on his property, claimed to fly and with him I could believe it. He landscaped everything refining his asset over the years, then sold it more than a year ago and moved to Pahoa. He had given me his son's cell to stay in touch, but then that phone number just suddenly went out of order in the past few months and we have lost touch. He wasn't internet savy, so he never used email. He taught the most intense one-on one tai chi class that actually went on for over 24 hours where he taught the Original 13 moves of Sheng Feng's Tai Chi and many permutations of standing with arm positions, and he had tied it into the chromatic scale of color and tone, and showed how the movement opened different dimensions of human awareness. He gave me a sun dial with all the arm and leg moves, which were illustrated by an animation of a Hula Dancer, that you could mix and match showing all possible permutations of the forms. He is brilliant, brilliant....Im so sad to have lost touch. Im praying it is not for good. I know it can be easy to find lost contacts in Hawaii, a place buzzing with synchronicities....so please, if you run into him, learn all you can, and please give me a shout with a way to contact him if you do.

Thanks.

Xk

Aloha Mark!

Welcome to Da Bums.

This is a bit of a long shot but here it goes anyway. The last time I was in Hawaii on the Big Island, I had the privilege of spending more time with an incredibly spry older white haired brilliant martial artist Sifu named Ricardo AKA Richard, who lived on South Point and grew all kinds of varieties of mango trees, a piece of the original McKenna Vine, whose nectar I got savor, kukui nuts, as well as organic coffee beans on his property, claimed to fly and with him I could believe it. He landscaped everything refining his asset over the years, then sold it more than a year ago and moved to Pahoa. He had given me his son's cell to stay in touch, but then that phone number just suddenly went out of order in the past few months and we have lost touch. He wasn't internet savy, so he never used email. He taught the most intense one-on one tai chi class that actually went on for over 24 hours where he taught the Original 13 moves of Sheng Feng's Tai Chi and many permutations of standing with arm positions, and he had tied it into the chromatic scale of color and tone, and showed how the movement opened different dimensions of human awareness. He gave me a sun dial with all the arm and leg moves, which were illustrated by an animation of a Hula Dancer, that you could mix and match showing all possible permutations of the forms. He is brilliant, brilliant....Im so sad to have lost touch. Im praying it is not for good. I know it can be easy to find lost contacts in Hawaii, a place buzzing with synchronicities....so please, if you run into him, learn all you can, and please give me a shout with a way to contact him if you do.

Thanks.

Xk

Welcome :)

I have been practicing the ones you mentioned a little less than a year. My mind/ego has had objections to this path but I think it even realizes it's just along for the ride now :lol:

Thank you Cameron and everybody for such a warm welcome.Im glad to see such a lively group of taoist. Ya its alot of fun practicing kunlun, The more you diminish the ego, in comes the devine, flooding you at times sparaticly at first but more and more as bliss takes a seat where the ego used to be! The body tingles from head to toe like your wrapped in a warm electric blanket just smiling away :) Aloha

Mark

Edited by Daoist bum

Aloha Mark!

Welcome to Da Bums.

Thanks.

Xk

Aloha Xk,

Wow sounds like an awsome sifu to have spent time with... I will definatly keep my ears open! On my journey Ive learned that you can absorb from teachers and great people like that; whatching and learning from your third eye. You sense there powers continually thru frequencys you share with him. Then in essence you've bypassed time and space (learning from the magnetic currents and codes in the void) to eventually become the master. It's like Morpheus and Neo training in the Matrix. The mind will set off all these trigers to adapt your own intense chi with all the dramatic subtleys of what you witness and learn. It may not be the exact physical expericance wth all the goodies and perks to touch and taste, but internally your drawing from the same well. Apperantly Richard developed his system with Chinese and Hawaiian influnces. Its fun and important to adapt your own style from great inspirations you've had in your life. Never forgeting to listen and learn what they teach us.

Mark

Edited by Daoist bum

Sign in to follow this