Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Hold your own darknes retreat?

Could you not simply get together with some friends and wear black "mindfold" masks in a dark room or even outside and have a darkness retreat of your own until you started tripping on dmt and became enlightened?

Just started reading Margo Anand's Art of Sexual Magic. She tells the story of participating in a Psychological study. 7 days blindfolded w/ ear plugs on. Just water and one pound of grapes to eat all day. She reports powerful enlightenment experience.

I bet you have to be very together mentally and spiritually to go through it. I can see people headed to heaven to exteneded hell.

The Sexual Magic book is very interesting, I"ll give a book report on it when I'm done.

Peace

Michael

Just started reading Margo Anand's Art of Sexual Magic.  She tells the story of participating in a Psychological study.  7 days blindfolded w/ ear plugs on.  Just water and one pound of grapes to eat all day.  She reports powerful enlightenment experience.

I bet you have to be very together mentally and spiritually to go through it.  I can see people headed to heaven to exteneded hell.

The Sexual Magic book is very interesting, I"ll give a book report on it when I'm done.

Peace

Michael

4276[/snapback]

WHAT KINDA SEXUAL MAGIC THAT BE, WTF!!! I MEAN, 7 DAYS BLINDFOLDED WITH A BUTT PLUG I CAN SEE DA SEXUAL CONECTION, BUT *EARPLUGS*??? FUK THAT.

Osho says that you can benefit by doing one hour a day in pitch darkness for about 30 days.

For RJ, that was just 2 or 3 paragraphs in the book, relating an incidental matter that gave her an enlightenment. I started reading the book at end chapters. How to stuff. It struck me as very Dr. Lin like.

Referring to each other as Shakti and Shiva. A high level of respect and communication, even to a point of almost formality. Lin like stuff was the way to hold the ..say balls. a listening hand, watching for minutae on the orgasmic scale. Techniques of inner and outer prostate message, mixing prostate orgasm w/ penile.

Likewise messages for clitoris and G-spot,, combining them, keeping an open reverential line of communication going. Most often sexual stuff is more unselfish hands on giver to receiver. One person exclusively giving pleasure and watching closely. Which is close to my current philosophy.

Stuff like making a mystical circle for a bed. Creating an 'altar' w/ incense, crystals, statues. Treating each other as sexual deities. (Osho, often quoted in the book also recommends this).

I haven't finished the whole book, but the first part is about magic in a 'manipulating reality' Aleister Crowley sense. Linking wishes/wants to symbols and using sexual orgasmic focus to make them a reality.

A haven't really given the field of magic much study. I've always felt it to be grasping for 'powers'. A self sabotaging route.

She seems to be into creating signs, linking desires and will to orgasmic energy!? Powerful stuff? Maybe, win or lose you get a good roll in the hay.

I've only read the beginning and end. Its opened up some interesting lines of thought for me.

Peace

Michael

Sign in to follow this