qijack

Kunlun 1 posture for standing?

Guest winpro07

edit

Edited by winpro07

I could be wrong but I thought that Max told us at the NJ workshop that it was ok to start the standing version of the Kunlun I nei gong after three months of seated practice.

Interesting indeed, my Primordial Chaos System does standing meditation on the Toes holding different hand postures and mudras as well flat footed.

We also do seated in a chair meditation holding the same ball postures and moving meds seated but the focus on the toes gripping the ground and weight towards the toes slightly to activate the Yongchun kidney 1 point.

When is Max coming to Australia?

WYG

It should be pretty clear by now that you shouldn't be standing on your toes for standing kunlun. :)

Yes. Very unsage advice. Watch out for that one. Better yet put on your heels if you dare chart that unknown territory, and better yet the quartz nail polish and who knows maybe even the meteorite or the siberian blue quartz nail polish.

Winpro wanted some advice on the ninja grass which involves tippey toes, but then he edited his request to "edit." I don't know why, its none of my business. maybe he changed his mind.

Edited by Xienkula1

It should be pretty clear by now that you shouldn't be standing on your toes for standing kunlun. :)

And it's also pretty clear that WYG wasn't talking about Kunlun but Wun Yuen Yat Hei Jeung where you do stand on your toes in certain practises :)

Interesting I found this in another post

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showto...%20law&st=0

Kunlun is always first taught as a seated practice. Once your nervous system adjusts to the increase in current, there is a standing version that can be performed. There is also a five-elements moving Kunlun set.

Not sure if Yoda is saying that Chris said this or who did ?

Yoda ...>?

Edited by JazZen

And it's also pretty clear that WYG wasn't talking about Kunlun but Wun Yuen Yat Hei Jeung where you do stand on your toes in certain practises

It's good to clear things up. :lol:

Guest winpro07

Winpro wanted some advice on the ninja grass which involves tippey toes, but then he edited his request to "edit." I don't know why, its none of my business. maybe he changed his mind.

I posted in the wrong section..

I've gotten stuck to the floor before, and thrown of my stool. I think the danger is in falling down. I suppose after everything has opened up -with the love of the divine all is safe, including falling down from on high. It's best to trash all forthought, and consideration, as these things only slow down personal evolution...letting go is letting go, and is the only path there has ever been. . . It is so simple, that we run the risk with our own self righteous beliefs, of never 'really getting to feel'...I know we think we are alive, and in control, and real -we are not. We live our lives under a blanket of self protection, denial, and fear....are these things we should hold onto?

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

the law of attraction in human bodies can increase to such a degree that events thought impossible will occur.

The worst dream ever is cutting off one's head.

The best dream ever is living life without one.. let go, so you can begin to feel the divine. Feeling her, she will pull you in, it's simple...Simplify each day till there is nothing left....kunlun is your catalyst

Edited by winpro07

Yes, as Hup Gerk mentioned the practcie of standing on the toes in Wun Yuen system is allowed and nothing has happened that people faint and drop or run into tree's or tennis courts getting stuck like magnets! LOL

Is there any proof of standing on the toes in Kunlun that has injuried people? I would like to here any cases!!

Guest winpro07

Like as not, there is somthing we are missing right now. We have been separated from our one true love. We live our lives in a grey cold state. We revel in stupidity, and honor only the blind.....there is only one cause -to get back...we are actually being missed right now...don't you know this?

Is there any proof of standing on the toes in Kunlun that has injuried people?

Yeah I have photographic evidence. :lol:

.....there is only one cause -to get back...we are actually being missed right now...don't you know this?

Ive been wondering about this religious misunderstanding a while. It is used in many religions to create a distance and a feeling of being not enough just where one is.

I want to ask, not just you winpro, but as a general religions concept, who is missing us?

If the answer God, the all-present, all-knowing, all-powerfull, creator of every little detail in all levels of existence, how can he miss us when he is in evey part of us allready?

If the answer is the female formless awareness, how can she miss us when she allready is formless and therefore has no need to be anything else?

I dont think anybody is missing us. It is a trick of the ego. We are creating a being, a God, that is sad and waiting for us, just to make us feel special, to make us feel loved, and make us feel good about our religion. We are projecting our own limitations and only see ourselves, not God. The thing is, once you fiind this being, once you join with the prescence that you missed, then you see that there was noone missing you in the first place because you where allready there. You where allready loved. Even if you dont know it or dont feel it.

So to everybody who thinks we have to work to get back, where are you getting back to? If it is to a place that eventually will tell you that there is no where to go, why not just realize this right now and save yourself the stress of trying to be anything else?

Like as not, there is somthing we are missing right now. We have been separated from our one true love. We live our lives in a grey cold state....there is only one cause -to get back...we are actually being missed right now...don't you know this?

wow winpro07 this really resonates. beautiful said. thanks.

Guest winpro07

you misunderstood. It is much more simple than this

Ive been wondering about this religious misunderstanding a while. It is used in many religions to create a distance and a feeling of being not enough just where one is.

I want to ask, not just you winpro, but as a general religions concept, who is missing us?

If the answer God, the all-present, all-knowing, all-powerfull, creator of every little detail in all levels of existence, how can he miss us when he is in evey part of us allready?

If the answer is the female formless awareness, how can she miss us when she allready is formless and therefore has no need to be anything else?

I dont think anybody is missing us. It is a trick of the ego. We are creating a being, a God, that is sad and waiting for us, just to make us feel special, to make us feel loved, and make us feel good about our religion. We are projecting our own limitations and only see ourselves, not God. The thing is, once you fiind this being, once you join with the prescence that you missed, then you see that there was noone missing you in the first place because you where allready there. You where allready loved. Even if you dont know it or dont feel it.

So to everybody who thinks we have to work to get back, where are you getting back to? If it is to a place that eventually will tell you that there is no where to go, why not just realize this right now and save yourself the stress of trying to be anything else?

It is a trick, of the part of you that says "I already am" -this is not true.

We are born human, and lose our humanity. Our hearts are not existing, or even open.

All practices lead to somewhere. All systems have aims, and means for getting there.

The heart is what is in question; with your questions, you either diminish my potential, or your own.

In either case, our collective potential is lost, yet again....we are all one.. It begins with breathing, becomes feeling, and ends with the loss of what we hold most dear.

If you are not right now woozy from the field of her divine potential swimming in a sea of bliss seeking madly the resolve that gets us freedom from that which ended it in the first place, then, you are naught. She is overwhelming, and we are shy to her grace. We seek love everywhere, and never look in the right place.

She fills us with more than we can stand -like a thunderbolt, as a naked child we stand alone between everything, and nothing seeking only her Love

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

what a tricky pathway to follow. Deaf, dumb, and blind, feeling my way. Feeling is fleeting, and quick. It takes great resolve, and sensitivity. Only little children unabashed walk meanfully into the impossible. I one day hope to become a Human Being.

Edited by winpro07

Winpro.

your posts open me up and make me smile that wide smile.

You voice my best self.

Thankyou so much.

I dont know who you are, and I do love you.

you misunderstood. It is much more simple than this

It is a trick, of the part of you that says "I already am" -this is not true.

We are born human, and lose our humanity. Our hearts are not existing, or even open.

All practices lead to somewhere. All systems have aims, and means for getting there.

Thats right. Im just revolting against religious concepts and emotional spirituality.

It might be that Im in a little "dark night" at the moment cause I dont see any purpose to anything. I dont need love in my heart, and I dont need it in everybody elses heart either because there is more than enough around for averyone all the time. Everything is perfect just as it is and there is no need to do anything to get anywhere other than where you are. But Ive spent so many years doing all I can to get somewhere spiritually, only to discard illusion after illusion. I might still be totally off here.

Thanks for your answer winpro.

So, recently I had a dream and in it there was a wizened fellow in robes who was laughing at me.

I couldn't understand just what was so funny...why was I the subject of such ridicule?

The more upset I got about it the more he laughed... soon throwing his head back and forth, then clutching his belly, then adding a little dance with his legs, and then leaning against a wall only to slide down it...

So okay the laugh was infectious...I started laughing too, most of the times I do feel pretty ridiculous what with some of the stuff that fills my head. So soon I join him on the floor, wiping tears of laughter from my eyes. And then he looks at me and his gaze is almost more than I can handle...

Gloria he says, "You're trying too hard. There's nowhere to go and there's nothing to do, let all good things come to you."

And then, "You've got time".

So in regards to standing while practicing Kunlun. Imagine head, arms, hands, torso, legs, feet all moving at the same time. It didn't start off that way it progressed...the intensity of it progressed into more than my mind and body could handle, leaving me feeling nauseous and dizzy and dealing with too much energy to later ground, which is not to say that this would happen to any of you. It's just I have found that sitting is much more pleasant, more comfortable...a nicer ride in the long run. But by all means do as you feel is best for you. While what I experienced wasn't always pleasant it did serve as a good lesson about choice...how do you want to experience the passing scenery?

:lol:

You are referring to the "grass gliding" method. That is for traveling very fast. It is what Ninjas used to travel great distances.

Opening your Kunlun helps this process, but this is not the standing version of Kunlun.

Chris I want to master this...have you done it, how does it feel? Can you help expain any emotions?

Thank you

So, recently I had a dream and in it there was a wizened fellow in robes who was laughing at me.

I couldn't understand just what was so funny...why was I the subject of such ridicule?

The more upset I got about it the more he laughed... soon throwing his head back and forth, then clutching his belly, then adding a little dance with his legs, and then leaning against a wall only to slide down it...

So okay the laugh was infectious...I started laughing too, most of the times I do feel pretty ridiculous what with some of the stuff that fills my head. So soon I join him on the floor, wiping tears of laughter from my eyes. And then he looks at me and his gaze is almost more than I can handle...

Gloria he says, "You're trying too hard. There's nowhere to go and there's nothing to do, let all good things come to you."

And then, "You've got time".

So in regards to standing while practicing Kunlun. Imagine head, arms, hands, torso, legs, feet all moving at the same time. It didn't start off that way it progressed...the intensity of it progressed into more than my mind and body could handle, leaving me feeling nauseous and dizzy and dealing with too much energy to later ground, which is not to say that this would happen to any of you. It's just I have found that sitting is much more pleasant, more comfortable...a nicer ride in the long run. But by all means do as you feel is best for you. While what I experienced wasn't always pleasant it did serve as a good lesson about choice...how do you want to experience the passing scenery?

That is a great dream really made me smile. thanks "theres nowhere to go and theres nothing to do, let all good things come to you"

You got time

I heard the very same words just the other day :)

That is a great dream really made me smile. thanks "theres nowhere to go and theres nothing to do, let all good things come to you"

You got time

I heard the very same words just the other day :)

Just curious... where they delivered by the same wizened fellow?