Lighttime

Benny Podda: Real Bone Marrow Washing

Well you PMed me saying this was like the Bushmen. I'd have to disagree since this dude is all about HOARDING his jing. Ironically I was just thinking I need to get a better pillow because I have these two little hard pillows and I always get this major kink in my neck. I just had about 7 "O at a Ds" with a hottie. My main motivation was to get rid of the neck kink. It finally happened but the final climax she had to use her hand to "visually" jerk me off -- holding her cell phone as a cover. haha. That's happened at least once before that I remember probably more. In other words sometimes the visual display behavior is hard core. Anyway I have a bit of some clear fluid stain -- again as by the BOOK -- Mantak Chia's that is. And the kink in my neck is GONE! But it'd be easier just to get a real pillow -- then again maybe I SHOULD be using a big ROCK for a pillow. haha.

Anybody knows more about his martial arts skills? who he met in China? what was the source of his neigun?

Well you PMed me saying this was like the Bushmen. I'd have to disagree since this dude is all about HOARDING his jing. Ironically I was just thinking I need to get a better pillow because I have these two little hard pillows and I always get this major kink in my neck. I just had about 7 "O at a Ds" with a hottie. My main motivation was to get rid of the neck kink. It finally happened but the final climax she had to use her hand to "visually" jerk me off -- holding her cell phone as a cover. haha. That's happened at least once before that I remember probably more. In other words sometimes the visual display behavior is hard core. Anyway I have a bit of some clear fluid stain -- again as by the BOOK -- Mantak Chia's that is. And the kink in my neck is GONE! But it'd be easier just to get a real pillow -- then again maybe I SHOULD be using a big ROCK for a pillow. haha.

Drew, the reason I posted the "Lotus For Tummo" link, and the "Proper Orbit" link, was to show how real people (like yourself) have had amazing journey's , testing this stuff out to see if it works. Benny has studied Western, Eastern and Native American teachings and has had some interesting experiences , to say the least. I thought you would appreciate his sincerity. Your study and admiration for Bushmen culture, combined with your study of Taoist yoga and Spring Forest Qigong,while some might call eclectic, or even eccentric, I on the other hand, think is along the same lines as what Benny is doing. Finding what works. :)

Anybody knows more about his martial arts skills? who he met in China? what was the source of his neigun?

Scroll down left side to highlighted parts...http://www.littlenineheaven.com/gallery/1991/index.html Also check the "Proper Orbit" topic for clarification on where Mantak Chia got his source material. :)

interestingly enough my mom actually knows him and gets (or used to get) acupuncture treatments from him. He disapears for long periods of time, so right now nobody I or my mom knows (she lives in idyllwild as well) can find him. I have been trying to pick his brain for a while and interestingly enough I was actually wondering if I was going to get a chance to speak with him before coming online and reading this. From what my mothers friend John (who knows him better) said, he is the real deal and has told me some interesting stories, to say the least.

After just speaking with my mother (this post inspired a phone call to see where benny was)

Apparently Benny is back in town! and I might get a chance to speak with him in person which is pretty exciting. Right now, however, he is training a football team.

It's amazing when things happen like that, isn't it?. Thanks for the personal response. The more we can all learn about real Qigong, the better. Feel free to post anything more you'd like to share. Take care. :)

Ok the spring forest qigong c.d. is the PRACTICE which is very simple but the more you practice it the more powerful your experiences get. So think of it like a harmonic oscillator -- a vibrating string -- the stronger the vibrations the more complex the overtones become.

The string itself -- consciousness -- does not change.

So yes Qigong Master Chunyi Lin has achieved the highest levels described in Taoist Yoga -- he told me he created another physical body -- that it was seen by others. Also Qigong master Chunyi Lin has quoted from the book Taoist Yoga -- detailed the final meditation states -- when I had brought the book to class but had kept it in my bag.

So the c.d. is just qigong master Chunyi Lin chanting "OM" and "MUA" and starting out by telling you the points to focus your mind as each chant occurs. 1) OM -- lower tan tien (or stomach) 2) MUA -- bladder 3) OM bottom of torso 4) MUA tip of tail bone 5) OM, small of back 6) MUA kidney 7) OM top of shoulder 8) MUA base of skull 9) OM top of skull 10) MUA center of forehead 11) OM neck 12) MUA heart.

As qigong master Chunyi Lin stated in his most recent radio interview there's 12 main energy channels in the body that every person has. There's also 12 points for the small universe and there's 12 notes to the music scale. All are built from yang as 2:3 and yin as 3:4, the perfect fifth and perfect fourth harmonics.

You just sit on a chair, listen to the 12 notes of the scale, focus your mind on those points, and practice the scale. One c.d. is 1/2 hour practice for $11. Another c.d. is one hour of small universe.

The experiences and results are described in Taoist Yoga -- the book.

Ok the spring forest qigong c.d. is the PRACTICE which is very simple but the more you practice it the more powerful your experiences get. So think of it like a harmonic oscillator -- a vibrating string -- the stronger the vibrations the more complex the overtones become.

The string itself -- consciousness -- does not change.

So yes Qigong Master Chunyi Lin has achieved the highest levels described in Taoist Yoga -- he told me he created another physical body -- that it was seen by others. Also Qigong master Chunyi Lin has quoted from the book Taoist Yoga -- detailed the final meditation states -- when I had brought the book to class but had kept it in my bag.

So the c.d. is just qigong master Chunyi Lin chanting "OM" and "MUA" and starting out by telling you the points to focus your mind as each chant occurs. 1) OM -- lower tan tien (or stomach) 2) MUA -- bladder 3) OM bottom of torso 4) MUA tip of tail bone 5) OM, small of back 6) MUA kidney 7) OM top of shoulder 8) MUA base of skull 9) OM top of skull 10) MUA center of forehead 11) OM neck 12) MUA heart.

As qigong master Chunyi Lin stated in his most recent radio interview there's 12 main energy channels in the body that every person has. There's also 12 points for the small universe and there's 12 notes to the music scale. All are built from yang as 2:3 and yin as 3:4, the perfect fifth and perfect fourth harmonics.

You just sit on a chair, listen to the 12 notes of the scale, focus your mind on those points, and practice the scale. One c.d. is 1/2 hour practice for $11. Another c.d. is one hour of small universe.

The experiences and results are described in Taoist Yoga -- the book.

I was looking at Chunyi's website and couldn't find what you are talking about. I found cds for $25 but they didn't seem like the right thing. Could you provide a link?

OK so I was PM'd again about breath retention and what happens to the ejaculate when I climax. As the number of climaxes increase the level of trance or samadhi deepens and the breath is held long -- essentially the conceptual brain stops and the pressure builds on the legs and the stomach naturally just sucks in. This is what yogananda -- or Yukteswar -- called "Breathless ecstasy." I'm not actually obtaining true "samadhi" -- instead I'm just redirecting the "generative fluid" or ejaculate up the back into the brain. As my A.B.C. -- American-Born Chinese friend in high school stated about qigong -- "too much jism in the brain." Well this is true until the generative fluid is converted or ionized into generative force.

So the "O at a D" is based on the MAGNETIC LIGHT attraction -- works through walls!! -- that is sucked up by the female jing or electrochemical energy and is projected by the full-lotus. The two work together.

The generative fluid would normally leak up without transducing the lower emotions into "love-light." The chi as it shoots out of the pineal gland is composed of three parts -- each to a different degree. So there's the shen (light) the chi (electromagnetic) and the jing (electrochemical). "O at a Ds" rely on these three parts -- the third eye has to be open for the O at a D to work -- but the "chi" is still composed mainly of the jing, although it's projected through the "love-light" or electromagnetic-shen, as guided by consciousness or female formless awareness.

So, again, the ejaculate shoots up to the brain, ALONG WITH ANEROBIC BACTERIA. So I smell like shit all the time because I eat shit -- McDonalds, whatever! -- I looked this up -- the Vagus Nerve transduces serotonin AND anerobic bacteria. As the pineal gland shoots that out, as electrochemical energy attatched to the "love-light" - then the brain heats up and gets more magnetized and creates light. You start to see light around peoples' heads, get more telepathy, precognition, LOVE, etc. But the process is what my co-workers call "Turning Shit to Gold." And believe me their a bit peeved about this! haha. So I'm still experimenting with diet -- so far the best anti-septic is tea tree oil but you have to careful not to take too much or it creates drunkeness.

Anyway I probably had at least 20 "O at a Ds" today. I didn't keep track but I had about 7 before I even left my house and then probably 10 at the park and another 3 at McDs and another 7 at the Mall and then probably 3 at the library, so whatever.

I call this "full-body digestion." The point is that last summer I went 3 days without eating and yet was never hungry -- I just lived off "O at a Ds." Then I read that oxytocin creates a "full" sensation. Well, as qigong master Chunyi Lin states -- you create all the protein and nutrients you need -- EVEN WATER -- from the electromagnetic-light transduction. In 2000 I went 8 days on half a glass of water. I'd do it again but my mom was so pissed at me I'm afraid my family might try to lock me up or something. haha.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin went at least 28 days with no food, no water, no sleep. Just full-lotus.

So I sat in full-lotus the whole time I was having "O at a Ds" today -- the pressure builds up, it creates a magnetic field shooting out of the pineal gland, this in turn attracts electrochemical energy (sometimes male perverts, but that just goes with the territory). The electromagnetic energy shoots into the electrochemical energy and is in turn sucked up by the electrochemical energy. This, in turn, pulls up the electrochemical energy in my body. The result is a mutual climax at a distance, again, even through walls.

The electrochemical energy transduced also includes the other lower emotions besides lust -- sadness, fear, worry, anger. So you just keep sitting in full-lotus and these emotions turn into light and then back into consciousness -- AFTER the pineal gland is opened up. To open up the pineal gland you practice the small universe and active exercises combined with full-lotus. Diet is the next most important thing after emotions -- Taoist Yoga recommends NO SALT for one thing.

When you open up the pineal gland then you achieve IMMORTAL BREATHING -- which means that the palms and the center of the feet pulsate with electromagnetic energy, thereby converting directly into the electrochemical energy you need and also the pineal gland creates water through some sort of reverse electrolysis -- which then runs down the roof of your mouth. So at that stage lung breathing is next to nothing and then the room starts spinning around you -- the top of your head opens up and FINALLY you achieve TRUE EMPTINESS or nirvikalpa samadhi. I got to this stage but, as Master Nan, Huai-chin details, as is the case for most, FELL BACK INTO WORLDLINESS. So qigong Master Chunyi Lin stuck his finger to my forehead and ever since my pineal gland has been permanently magnetized with bliss. My practice since then has just been for fun and then I read a book a day on average.

Edited by drew hempel

OK so I was PM'd again about breath retention and what happens to the ejaculate when I climax. As the number of climaxes increase the level of trance or samadhi deepens and the breath is held long -- essentially the conceptual brain stops and the pressure builds on the legs and the stomach naturally just sucks in. This is what yogananda -- or Yukteswar -- called "Breathless ecstasy." I'm not actually obtaining true "samadhi" -- instead I'm just redirecting the "generative fluid" or ejaculate up the back into the brain. As my A.B.C. -- American-Born Chinese friend in high school stated about qigong -- "too much jism in the brain." Well this is true until the generative fluid is converted or ionized into generative force.

So the "O at a D" is based on the MAGNETIC LIGHT attraction -- works through walls!! -- that is sucked up by the female jing or electrochemical energy and is projected by the full-lotus. The two work together.

The generative fluid would normally leak up without transducing the lower emotions into "love-light." The chi as it shoots out of the pineal gland is composed of three parts -- each to a different degree. So there's the shen (light) the chi (electromagnetic) and the jing (electrochemical). "O at a Ds" rely on these three parts -- the third eye has to be open for the O at a D to work -- but the "chi" is still composed mainly of the jing, although it's projected through the "love-light" or electromagnetic-shen, as guided by consciousness or female formless awareness.

So, again, the ejaculate shoots up to the brain, ALONG WITH ANEROBIC BACTERIA. So I smell like shit all the time because I eat shit -- McDonalds, whatever! -- I looked this up -- the Vagus Nerve transduces serotonin AND anerobic bacteria. As the pineal gland shoots that out, as electrochemical energy attatched to the "love-light" - then the brain heats up and gets more magnetized and creates light. You start to see light around peoples' heads, get more telepathy, precognition, LOVE, etc. But the process is what my co-workers call "Turning Shit to Gold." And believe me their a bit peeved about this! haha. So I'm still experimenting with diet -- so far the best anti-septic is tea tree oil but you have to careful not to take too much or it creates drunkeness.

Anyway I probably had at least 20 "O at a Ds" today. I didn't keep track but I had about 7 before I even left my house and then probably 10 at the park and another 3 at McDs and another 7 at the Mall and then probably 3 at the library, so whatever.

I call this "full-body digestion." The point is that last summer I went 3 days without eating and yet was never hungry -- I just lived off "O at a Ds." Then I read that oxytocin creates a "full" sensation. Well, as qigong master Chunyi Lin states -- you create all the protein and nutrients you need -- EVEN WATER -- from the electromagnetic-light transduction. In 2000 I went 8 days on half a glass of water. I'd do it again but my mom was so pissed at me I'm afraid my family might try to lock me up or something. haha.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin went at least 28 days with no food, no water, no sleep. Just full-lotus.

So I sat in full-lotus the whole time I was having "O at a Ds" today -- the pressure builds up, it creates a magnetic field shooting out of the pineal gland, this in turn attracts electrochemical energy (sometimes male perverts, but that just goes with the territory). The electromagnetic energy shoots into the electrochemical energy and is in turn sucked up by the electrochemical energy. This, in turn, pulls up the electrochemical energy in my body. The result is a mutual climax at a distance, again, even through walls.

The electrochemical energy transduced also includes the other lower emotions besides lust -- sadness, fear, worry, anger. So you just keep sitting in full-lotus and these emotions turn into light and then back into consciousness -- AFTER the pineal gland is opened up. To open up the pineal gland you practice the small universe and active exercises combined with full-lotus. Diet is the next most important thing after emotions -- Taoist Yoga recommends NO SALT for one thing.

When you open up the pineal gland then you achieve IMMORTAL BREATHING -- which means that the palms and the center of the feet pulsate with electromagnetic energy, thereby converting directly into the electrochemical energy you need and also the pineal gland creates water through some sort of reverse electrolysis -- which then runs down the roof of your mouth. So at that stage lung breathing is next to nothing and then the room starts spinning around you -- the top of your head opens up and FINALLY you achieve TRUE EMPTINESS or nirvikalpa samadhi. I got to this stage but, as Master Nan, Huai-chin details, as is the case for most, FELL BACK INTO WORLDLINESS. So qigong Master Chunyi Lin stuck his finger to my forehead and ever since my pineal gland has been permanently magnetized with bliss. My practice since then has just been for fun and then I read a book a day on average.

Thanks - that was the best explanation you've given of your process so far (IMO). It's almost starting to make some sense to me now. :D

Got home from work last night at 2 a.m. Went into full-lotus. The magnetic field was stronger than usual from so many O at a Ds all day in full-lotus. I started having O at a Ds with my roommate's girlfriend. I thought this must be from the connection we've already made. Then she moved into the bathroom adjacent to my sleeping room and she stayed there for an hour in the bathtub. We just kept having O at a Ds and I exorcised all the stress from working late. At 3 a.m. I felt awesome and when I slept I had this AMAZING dream about these ecoanarchists (myself and friends from when I used to be listed in the Earth First! Journal as a contact back in 1994) involved in blowing up a parking ramp. This dream was based solely on reading just a HEADLINE from http://gnn.tv about two weeks ago. Then I realized the power of the subconscious -- how just a headline causing a strong emotional response can be stored in the brain as such amazing image experience. When I went into full-lotus this morning I realized that this experience was much like taking salvia and that my response was something like PTSD but that I processed it effectively.

On some bodybuilding site was info that Benny Podda and going to give a seminar about Way of Warrior System

around october-november 2008..

has anybody heard anything on it??

Thanx, nice article indeed ! That guy is a monster :D

And Drew, it seems your energy and amount of O at the D's got doubled since last year o.O is there even a limit ? :D

Edited by minkus

seems like I have found in one of Benny articles for bodybuilding magazine who was his Bone Marrow Washing teacher --James McNeil..

Could anybody dwell on difference between his system and the one presented by Mantak?

seems like I have found in one of Benny articles for bodybuilding magazine who was his Bone Marrow Washing teacher --James McNeil..

Could anybody dwell on difference between his system and the one presented by Mantak?

what James McNeil teaches is "shih shui" which is the genital weightlifting system. i'm on his mailing list and he sends newsletters of upcoming seminars, i could keep you updated if you're interested in learning (way too expensive for me personally).