Sign in to follow this  

just something on Karma....

you know every now and then the question of karma pops up into my mind. I believe in Karma... in a specific sense...

I believe 'Karma' is the signifigance of consequences for any sort of experience. I understand that socialization, or as many 'zen' practitioners call it, 'programing' is karma.

an example... one day this guy is seduced by a girl. he falls in love with her and then she destroys him. This guy is so strongly effected by the experience that it plants a very firm foothold in his psyche, and consequently twists and distorts his energetic body... this is karma.. And I suppose is an example of 'bad' karma becuase it has a negative effect on his body and soul... despite the fact that he is innocent from ill-doing.. he was foolish to be so attached.

"good' karma is then any experience resulting in a beneficial effect on the spiritual body. not necassarily a result of moral action. theoritically, if it had a beneficial effect on the soul of a man to torture and kill other beings... well it would be considered 'good' karma... despite the immoralities involved.

I dont study the tao te ching anymore but I still slightly abreast its truths, ya? I observe nature and the void... I am expecting someone who ffrequents this board and believes in the distinctions 'good' and 'evil' to reply.. I am curious to what he might have to say... or perhaps someone with a different idea of what 'karma' really is.

Whilst I have no doubt as to the existance of karma I cannot claim to be able to understand its way of working. It is just too complex or perhaps too simple?

I believe in different kind of karmas.

The first one is based on your impurities. As you live and die your impurities deep inside you starts to build up from your experiences, eventually they start to define you instead of being just in the background.

The second one is based on universal awareness. In many ways we are all one, so when guy is bad the "mind" of everyone remembers it. Basically by being a bad neighbor you wont be welcome to a good neighborhood.

• Like 1

Related to, "the mind of everyone remembers it" by Ragamor.

Qutoe below is from "Journey to the Heart" http://www.journey2theheart.com/akashicrecords.htm

"WHAT ARE THE AKASHIC RECORDS?

The Akashic records are like the DNA of the universe. They are the soul's journey over time, so every thought, word, and deed is registered in the Akashic records. Each soul has its own Akashic record, and there are collective records of all souls or all journeys.

They way we receive information from the Akashic Records is in encoded Light language, which is Sacred geometry of words encoded in fire, so learning how to interpret the information is crucial. We start learning to use our inner senses to give words and interpretation to what we receive; we also start getting fine-tuned to this new energy.

The Akashic Records are the individual records of a soul from the time it leaves its point of origin until its return. At the time we make the decision to experience Life as an independent entity, there is a field of energy created to record every thought, word, emotion, and action generated by that experience. That field of energy is the Akashic Records. Akashic because it is composed of Akasha, (the energetic substance from which all life is formed); and Records, because its objective is to record all life experience.

By opening the Akashic Records with a Sacred Prayer, we align ourselves to the vibration of the one receiving the consultation (either ourselves or another). The Prayer works with energetic vibration to "key in" to the specific "name" of the life form, and carries with it God?s protection through the Masters, Teachers and Lords of Akasha.

The information in the Akashic Records helps us bring our past, present and future in to the "now". By accessing the Akashic records, we can identify and release anything that we have created, that has become a block to our present realization of our oneness with God.

'We can look at why we have addictive patterns, why we choose the relationships we do, why we have created our habitual responses, and how to create action in our lives instead of re action.

The heating energy of the Akashic Records allows us the freedom to choose grace in all things; therefore, overriding any illusion we have created that causes us to believe we are separate from God/Spirit/Source.

It is one of the most powerful tools available on the planet today, to help us remember our oneness with God/Spirit/Source."

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this