Sign in to follow this  
Lighttime

The Blood Moon

why do you feel the need to keep promoting eating of flesh? we get thats what you are into but give it a rest ok

why do you feel the need to keep promoting eating of flesh? we get thats what you are into but give it a rest ok

Many people are lactose intolerant , and/or, have soy allergies, not to mention severe gluten sensitivity(Celiac disease,Crohn's disease, or Ulcerative Colitis ). Providing heartfelt, considerate information about ethical farming and human nutrition is hardly something to scoff at. Feel free to provide links to other material you feel represents your nutritional choices. Maybe you'll reconsider, and appreciate that other people who have made different choices then you, are also interested in living healthy lives.

Thank you very much for sharing this article.

I especially appreciated this paragraph:

"When you see everything around you--all that is animal, vegetable or mineral--as being imbued with Spirit, as being alive and sentient, as carrying with it a crucial and inseparable part of the Whole; when you view all of life as being inextricably interconnected by a thread, a spark, of something Divine, you cannot help but understand that that great beautiful Creation involves death and decay just as certainly as it involves birth and resurrection. Everything is indebted to everything else. Every part of Creation is indebted for its life to the other parts of Creation that have died and decayed so that it might live."

"When you see everything around you--all that is animal, vegetable or mineral--as being imbued with Spirit, as being alive and sentient, as carrying with it a crucial and inseparable part of the Whole; when you view all of life as being inextricably interconnected by a thread, a spark, of something Divine, you cannot help but understand that that great beautiful Creation involves death and decay just as certainly as it involves birth and resurrection. Everything is indebted to everything else. Every part of Creation is indebted for its life to the other parts of Creation that have died and decayed so that it might live."

Adeha

You're most welcome...please check the "Honest Food Discussion" , " Food For Thought", and "Fiber: Friend Or Foe" topic postings for more information. Take care. :)

ok sorry my post was kind of harsh---I could post dozens of articles and pages saying the opposite of what price preaches but it is a fruitless endeavor. People must eat what they want and let fate and karma take its course.

Peace

Adeha

The thought of my physical body and or spirit body being killed, eaten, digested, excreted, and select parts reintegrated into my killer, really just don't fly too well with me. Just my $0.02

Edited by mwight

ok sorry my post was kind of harsh---I could post dozens of articles and pages saying the opposite of what price preaches but it is a fruitless endeavor. People must eat what they want and let fate and karma take its course.

Peace

Fair enough. We're good. The reason I posted the links was to provide, hopefully helpful, information, so people could be better informed and make wise, honorable decisions. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=s...amp;x=0&y=0 Take care. B)

Sign in to follow this