Vajrasattva

SILAT WARRIOR Hurt'em & Heal'em CAMP 2008

Hi Guys just wanted to share this with you all if anyone is interested.

Peace

Santiago

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dobles Institute Presents:

Dobles Institute 1st Annual Summer BOOT CAMP "Hurt'em & Heal'em" Warrior retreatJUNE 25 26 27 28 29

Due to gas prices and the state of the US economy we bring you the opportunity to train at a lower rate!

(Because if you're like us, the value of good training always exceeds the value of money!)

5 days of Intense training & Study

Internal Martial Arts/ Pencak Silat (Kilat, Sera, Cimande, Harimau, Silek Tuo), weaponry (stick, knives, staff,)

Indonesian Stand up fighting, Sumatran ground fighting, dealing with multiple attackers, weaponry, Jurus, langkah, sambuts, energy drills.

Pusaka Reiki Ki Tenaga Dalam,Tenaga Batin, Hoshin Tao Chi Kung, Energy Yoga, Energy Sensitivity drills, energy Healing & Meditation.

We will have guest instructors & there will be a "FIRE WALK" .So you'll get to put to the test your energy work.

Very few people are willing to share this knowledge of the Silat & the internal especially at such a low rate. But we do it all from the heart. Training is what's most important to us.

Here are the new rates:

$300 for all 5 days

$200 for 3 days

$140 for 2 days

$75 for 1 day rate

Direct Local Students of Guru pay only $50 a day to train each day.

If you want to train but can not afford it please contact Guru to set up a payment plan of installments via Paypal.com

You can contact Guru: [email protected]

786-752-0052

Here are the Guest intructors so far that have confirmed:

Dr. John Porter (oldest Collegue and student of Dr. Glenn Morris) - HOSHIN Fire Walking, Psionics Hoshinjutsu

Tao Semko - Avishkara, Tantric Hatha Yoga, Energy Healing, Hoshin Tao Chi kung

Brandon Jordan - Tuina Massage, Kali Escrima Kuntau , Sera Pencak Silat

Sifu Courtney White - JKD, KALI, BJJ

Dr. John Porter will be teaching Psionics & Guiding folks through the FIRE walking sunday the 29th of the Miami SILAT CAMP.

Its an honor to have him teach and guide this event!!!

Here s a bit about him:

Dr. John Porter

Clearwater FL Hoshin

4th Dan Shidoshi-ho Bujinkan Ninpo

6th Dan Shihan Hoshin Jutaijutsu

4th Dan Hoshinroshiryu Jutaijutsu

Certified Hoshin Healer

Tendai Mikkyo Monk; order of Mudo-ji

Creator of Mandala Therapy

Hoshin Psionics Instructor

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also we may have a very special Silat Elder & Shaman from Jakarta who lives in Ft Lauderdale teach.

Peace & God Bless Hope to see you all and break some serious sweats & have great time and share very positive energies. Guru Santiago Dobles, DoblesInstitute.com

http://umaatantra.com/events/summer_di_bootcamp.html

Edited by Vajrasattva
  • Like 1

That sounds incredible, Santiago :D

Have fun!

Don't pratice silat myself but HAVE Felt the effects of those who pratice it!!!

GREAT ... PAINFUL ... FUN ... PAINFUL ... AMAZING!

... ly painful ?

If you were near

would love to come just to meet your friend from Jakarta !

There are some techniques/traditions followed

by some shaman there involving a, um?,

"Little shaman" that i would like to know & hear more about.

Not many know from here.

Haven't seen the same practiced here(U.S.A.), though it may be?

Have a Great time !

Shonton Ga

Will the winter camp cover similar topics?

It looks like work deadlines will keep me from traveling for a little while.

I'm hoping to make Guru Plink's Silat 2008 workshop in Aug. Any chance you'll be there?

Will the winter camp cover similar topics?

It looks like work deadlines will keep me from traveling for a little while.

Yeah I will probably do like Hatsumi does and have "themes" for each year.

I'm hoping to make Guru Plink's Silat 2008 workshop in Aug. Any chance you'll be there?

Yea I am planing on going with some of my students. I was at Guru Plinck last september.

Great Guy and Great Silat

Guest sykkelpump

well,I have been wating for this advertising after all your self promotion.Maybe I am wrong,but if someone one on this forum is going there I would like to hear about their experience after.

I think its great--this is what a place like this is for --spreading teachings you feel will help others!!

well,I have been wating for this advertising after all your self promotion.Maybe I am wrong,but if someone one on this forum is going there I would like to hear about their experience after.

Sykkelpump if you are so curious why not attend?

Santiago

I think its great--this is what a place like this is for --spreading teachings you feel will help others!!

Exactly Brother : ) that is what its all about.

That sounds incredible, Santiago :D

Have fun!

Don't pratice silat myself but HAVE Felt the effects of those who pratice it!!!

GREAT ... PAINFUL ... FUN ... PAINFUL ... AMAZING!

... ly painful ?

Yes its like that ..PAINFUL OUCH WHY I AM DOING THIS OH MY GOD WORKS WITH OUT EFFORT!

If you were near

would love to come just to meet your friend from Jakarta !

There are some techniques/traditions followed

by some shaman there involving a, um?,

"Little shaman" that i would like to know & hear more about.

Not many know from here.

Haven't seen the same practiced here(U.S.A.), though it may be?

Have a Great time !

Shonton Ga

Thanks mate yeah he is good people in his upper 70's ripped like Bruce Lee can strike with or with out a limb or tool. Has a "shocking/Electric " Chi when you touch him or get hit. The man moves like a real Monkey. He family is Dutch indonesian he was raised in Java, Holland & Suriname. He has been trained by some of the best Silat folks from the Old days.

He has real Ilmu Batin.

He is also trained in Shamanism from Suriname & Afro American Shamanism

He says that what he does is "Jakarta Style" street fighting.

His Silat is Mustika Kweetang.

He is known in circles here for his healing and fighting abilities.

The things he has taught me even just briefly have stuck with me through out the years.

He teaches one of my students every sunday.

I am hoping he will attend and teach an hour or 2 at the camp.

Peace

Santiago

• Like 1

This sounds completely awesome! But I have three reasons for which I can't make it: annual family reunion, a wedding of a friend, and I really need to stick to the basics of kunlun right now before trying other energy work. Dang.

This sounds completely awesome! But I have three reasons for which I can't make it: annual family reunion, a wedding of a friend, and I really need to stick to the basics of kunlun right now before trying other energy work. Dang.

No Worries, I understand completely I am on a serious Tapas right now too master 1 particular Tenaga Batin Training from my Javanese guru right now to take me to another level in my silat internal training. So i know what you mean about focusing on what you got. Its busting my ass but the outcomes have been worth the training.

There is something true with these paths....

1) Family Always comes 1st.

2) the more you know the more you know you don't know. :)

3) there is always someone who knows more or who can push You further along the path. :)

We will have other opportunities to interact and share. Hope you dug the energy I sent when you got your PDF : )

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

So far its been going well. Everyone is happy and SORE! 10am - 6pm.

here is what we have covered so far:

Guru Tao Semko: Joint mobility for combat and low postures using Tantric Hatha Yoga, Hoshin Tao Chi kung & Tenaga Dalam.

Guru Brandon Jordan has covered: Basic Tuina, Bagua, Ying Pao Lung Shing Kuntau, Derobio Filipino Kali escrima, Pukulan Sera

I have covered:

Cimande & Sera Pukulan, Langkah Ampat (the javanese approach & the sumatran way), Minangkabau/Sumatran ground fighting, Leverage from Sera, Cimande Conditioning, Tenaga Dalam Meditation & Breathing, Tenaga Dalam for combat (offensive & defensive uses of energy), Tenaga Dalam & Kembangan training, Hoshin Tao Chi Kung Energy sensing & cultivation exercises, HOSHIN Dr.Morris's "Musashi" Sword techniques, Silat Knife, Silat Staff work.

Hoshin Tao Energy healing, Bon po healing, Etheric accupuncture.

Needless to say its been a good time. Everyone is buzzing a bit :)

Tomorrow is day 3. Dr. Porter will be here Friday to teach Psionics & lead fire walking on Sunday. Also a few more instructors should be appearing over the next few days.

I will post what we covered at the end of the day when i get a chance.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Guest sykkelpump

uUcH1ZoRGoo

5T6rddRkE_k

UPkguhKpvag

didnt you say god bye recently?sorry but the videos you posted are among the fakest I have ever seen.Dont wanna be ruud but I dont like the way you coming in here and telling everybody about your skills and then suddenly start advertising and wanna make money.Espesially when you tell that kundalini awakening is poossible in one day.I have so much experience that I really really doubt that.and I doubt 40 days is possible to.

But I have said it before I could be wrong.Looking forward to the reports fro the tao bums who goes there

didnt you say god bye recently?sorry but the videos you posted are among the fakest I have ever seen.Dont wanna be ruud but I dont like the way you coming in here and telling everybody about your skills and then suddenly start advertising and wanna make money.Espesially when you tell that kundalini awakening is poossible in one day.I have so much experience that I really really doubt that.and I doubt 40 days is possible to.

But I have said it before I could be wrong.Looking forward to the reports fro the tao bums who goes there

LOL sykkelpump you say you dont want to be rude but you are some times <_<

If you think something is bogus great, don't bother with it, especially since you have enough experience to bypass the entire thing. Those of us who are interested can enjoy the thread without your vitriolic input. Or, Maybe you could try to contribute in a helpful manner that we could all use, which would be great.

Edited by jaloo

Sykkelpump.......

You are welcome to come pay me a visit any time. My training floor is open and waiting....Do not forget to bring your experience.

Sincerely,

Santiago :)

Edited by Vajrasattva

*cough"

"please feel free to attend"?

ok i have the book. i guess i asked a dumb question.

Edited by rain

*cough"

"please feel free to attend"?

ok i have the book. i guess i asked a dumb question.

Rain, you are fine : ). I was not referring to you. The method of defending such attacks is built through cultivating your breath & Dan tiens. Its part the martial side of Tenaga Dalam (Pencak Silat).

Martial madness is good. One of the co authors is in my house this weekens (Dr. John Porter).

Here are more "FAKE" videos. Please enjoy. Sykkelpump...the training floor is open and ready for you, nice and warm steamy concrete :)

Peace,

Santiago

eV-8W3EO6Gg

Edited by Vajrasattva

So what's happening is one person is trying really hard to hit the other, and the other's inner power is acting like a force field or something? If so...awesome! I'd love to try that out. :D

So what's happening is one person is trying really hard to hit the other, and the other's inner power is acting like a force field or something? If so...awesome! I'd love to try that out. :D

Its a few things:

1) having a good amount of Chi in your dan tiens and allowing vibration to occur from Shakti.

2) Methods of strengthening the Aura & the field you project certain intentions between you and the attacker.

3) Methods of striking & defending with the mind or intentions.

4) being as loving and and peaceful and as emotionally calm as possible.

There is more but that is mainly it.

You have to train every day for at least 2 or 3 weeks to develop a basic level of this but after a year you get really good at it and things get very mysterious in a good way.

Peace

Santiago

• Like 1

Very cool!!!!!!!

A person who has trained this....can they just be walking around minding their own business, and if an attack comes out of nowhere, will it be stopped without them doing mudras/having intentions/etc?

Sorry about the questions I'm just really interested in this stuff.