Sign in to follow this  
Lighttime

Fiber: Friend Or Foe?

I worked in a Hematology/Oncology department for a few years, ending last Fall. Although blind faith in anything is rarely good, I trust the doctors and scientists that I worked with. There is no way any of them would give this linked book credit. I imagine laughter and a lot of rather rude words about the author would fill the hallways if I were to share the link.

Fiber is no wonder cure. There is no wonder cure. But fiber is a major part of every omnivore's diet. (which humans are). Just as carbs are necessary for a healthy body. It is a shame that so many supposedly educated people try to profit by selling a very unnatural way of life. That goes for the writers pitching a fiber cure-all diet that has people stressed with too much fiber in their diet.

How about individuals simply pay attention to their bodies and feed it accordingly. Short of fast food cravings, I think our bodies will give us enough clues to figure it out on our own. :)

I worked in a Hematology/Oncology department for a few years, ending last Fall. Although blind faith in anything is rarely good, I trust the doctors and scientists that I worked with. There is no way any of them would give this linked book credit. I imagine laughter and a lot of rather rude words about the author would fill the hallways if I were to share the link.

Fiber is no wonder cure. There is no wonder cure. But fiber is a major part of every omnivore's diet. (which humans are). Just as carbs are necessary for a healthy body. It is a shame that so many supposedly educated people try to profit by selling a very unnatural way of life. That goes for the writers pitching a fiber cure-all diet that has people stressed with too much fiber in their diet.

How about individuals simply pay attention to their bodies and feed it accordingly. Short of fast food cravings, I think our bodies will give us enough clues to figure it out on our own. :)

Well said. We all need to be better informed about nutrition, especially nowadays, considering pollution, soil erosion, over population etc... Check the "The Blood Moon" links I provided for clarification. Also have a look at http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=s...amp;x=0&y=0 Take care. :)

I liked author's Myth 1 and 2 in that article. I strongly believe that amount of fruit and/or sugar is not good for anybody's health.

Sign in to follow this