JazZen

Kunlun Forum - New launched

Hi,

After the weekend seminar, I have realized that there is a need for website specific to Kunlun.

People need a place to:

ask questions

post comments

a place to organize meetings and post meetings.

so please visit: meetandgrow.com

Once you join the site, you can go to group on top navigation and join a group in your area. Idea being that local groups can be started that can have meetings. Let me know know if anyone else is interested in becoming an admin OR if new groups need to be created. So far I have - NY, NJ, LA that are meeting.

Please let me know if I can change the format in any way.

thanks

Jazz

Edited by JazZen

Great news. To all those who helped create this site and intend to maintain it -

Thank you!

:)

"

Official site: http://kunlunforum.com/

"

This site is not functional live yet - changes are being made by Chris (Mantra). So I have created a new site.

Plus I see a need for having a place to have Local GROUPS that can meet and post.

Edited by JazZen

Hi,

After the weekend seminar, I have realized that there is a need for website specific to Kunlun.

People need a place to:

ask questions

post comments

a place to organize meetings and post meetings.

so please visit: mykunlun.com

thanks

Jazz

Jazz, nice site...great job ...

Hi Jazz:

Thanks for setting up the website.

There is a definate need for Arizona to be included in the states that want meetings. The Sedona and Prescott areas are interested in practicing.

Please let me know what an administrator does. I might be able to help.

Thanks

At:

http://mykunlun.com/blogs/kunlun/archive/2...e-notes.aspx#88

Is Max teaching B.K. Frantzis system-most of the sets have the same names??

Kan anyone who knows clarify this?

I read the following comment to someones first kunlun seminar:

The five parts form a cycle of the five elements.

They all feed into each other after they have been embodied in their own seperate sets.

Begin with the element of water and the yin flow of chi from Heaven to Earth Opening the Energy Gates" .Move onto The Spiralling Energy Body which embodies the upward yang energy of the fire element.

The Yin and Yang forces- side channes moon & sun- are combined within the Marriage of Heaven and Earth which corresponds to the element of wood -circulation of the energy of the Golden Flower- Back channel, Governing Yang "DUChannel " + front Channel Conceining Yin "Ren Channel".

The element of metal is embodied by Bend the Bow and Shoot the Arrow which causes strong compression and release of energy.

Finally all the previous physical and energetic practices are combined as we move into the element of earth with the set Gods Playing in the Clouds.

The Marriage of Heaven and Earth

The practice is then taken deeper into the fluids of the body - the blood, lymph, synovial and cerebrospinal fluids. When this material is fully integrated the body moves as one interconnected piece.

The energetic work combines the descending and ascending energy currents to move Qi through the micro and macro cosmic orbits. The energies of heaven and earth are joined within the Dan-Tien (the centre point of the body).

Catarsis, through dinamic movements. The brain core is energised and negative emotions cleared from the body, thus bridging the gap between nei gung and Taoist meditation.

- All energetic movements. Spiralling the Energy Body, physical movements as Opening the Energy Gates as the energy work to release.

Release your energy and physical blockages - Opening the Energy Gates .

The Spiralling Energy Body concentrates on the flow of chi, this can dramatically increase your energy levels.

Thoroughly dissolving your energy and physical blockages. Release energeticaly and body-mind blockages, then your energy is neutral and your blocks released.

The Marriage of Heaven and Earth and makes the body very open and strong. After practice the body gains the quality of 'sprung steel', which is the main component .

This set is used to correct back problems and improve posture, as well as overhauling and strengthening the central nervous system.

The energetic movement is from periphery to center and from center to periphery throughout the whole body, circulation of the energy of the "Golden Flower", creating a magnetic field that can be projected, which is the main component of 'Fa Jing' - the ability to release enrgy to project a person away from you. Also as

a healing energy

Edited by tidalwave

jn752,

check out kunlunbliss.com, they are in AZ and CA regularly.

tidalwave,

Nothing to do with B.K. Frantzis. There's a 5 posture/element standing form he teaches but the main thing is Kunlun which is a spontaneous motion practice and Red Phoenix which is a breathing awareness practice/empowerment.

Your pal,

Yoda