Taiji Bum

Is the 100 days all you need?

i'm only into weak three of Mantak Chia's 100-day Microcosmic Orbit for inner alchemy. If it means anything, in just 3 weeks I've noticed a big difference in the amount of flow through the MO, and also my lower dantien is so much clearer considering I can get to the center of it with ease and not have the energy get pushed off to the side or front.

Edited by Pranaman

i'm only into weak three of Mantak Chia's 100-day Microcosmic Orbit for inner alchemy. If it means anything, in just 3 weeks I've noticed a big difference in the amount of flow through the MO, and also my lower dantien is so much clearer considering I can get to the center of it with ease and not have the energy get pushed off to the side or front.

Hi Pranaman,

would you care to say exactly which book from Mantakchiayou are reading ? I was searching on Amazon but there are so many that its confusing :blink:

and about the 100 days; I think its the time required to create a foundation for practice where one starts to feel the beginning of the effects and the go on with practice,practice,practice

Thanks

Hi Pranaman,

would you care to say exactly which book from Mantakchiayou are reading ? I was searching on Amazon but there are so many that its confusing :blink:

and about the 100 days; I think its the time required to create a foundation for practice where one starts to feel the beginning of the effects and the go on with practice,practice,practice

Thanks

the practice I'm doing is one of his videos. I'm not sure if it's in a book but the meditations is his 'Basic Sitting Meditation' video. It contains a week of massage to harvest energy from the kidneys and sexual organs, a week or two of connecting to the cosmic smile and clearing the heart, a week or two of connecting to the earth energy, two weeks of activating your higher self, 3-4 weeks opening the front channel, 3-4 weeks opening the back channel(along with connecting to polaris and the big dipper), and then fully activating the Microcosmic Orbit.

I am on week two of connecting to earth, and this is when I'm noticing the most mental and physical affects. I can actually feel the bull's eye center of my lower tan tien, which is good for my unhealthy body and how I couldn't do that the few weeks ago I started this meditation.

Nan and Bodri seem to indicate its always inopportune to emit because there's always another level to be gained, but they mention no-leakage so much it appears to be some kind of complex.

I just lost a big spooge emission in a lucid dream, I'm looking for the "retention is BS" people right now.