Sign in to follow this  
Pranaman

Distance Healing

Anybody know where to go(books or teachers) to learn distant healing?

Can you heal yourself and/ or others up close.

A good place to start :rolleyes:

Edited by mYTHmAKER

Can you heal yourself and/ or others up close.

A good place to start :rolleyes:

yes, Level 2 SFQ.

I found a blockage in my dog the other day and did the most basic of the basics and she ended up puking not too long afterwards. Her vomit had some weird stuff in it that's for sure.

I do a lot of distance healing work. Are you looking for a method to do the healing, or do you already have a method and would like to know how to use it for distance healing also?

If you're using SFQ level II, simply imagine the person in front of you. It may be helpful to connect with them before you start thru visualization, mentally talking to them, repeating their name, etc.. Whatever works for you. Keep it simple. Be relaxed, confident, and unattached to the person, the illness, and the outcome.

It's easier to do distance healing on someone you already know,( friends, family), or someone you have worked on, in-person, at least once.

Edited by bindo

I will certainly do that for now. My girlfriend's brother in law just had surgery to help with his cancer, so if you would like to point me towards another way of distance healing too i'd be appreciative. what model or meditation do you do?

I do a lot of this sort of work on folks PM me if you need help.

Peace

Santiago

I will certainly do that for now. My girlfriend's brother in law just had surgery to help with his cancer, so if you would like to point me towards another way of distance healing too i'd be appreciative. what model or meditation do you do?

I use a method called the Domancic Method. There is a great documentary film on my website ( see link below), or go to Healing Bioenergy to learn more about the method. It's the best healing method I've come across in 25 years of searching.

I've been fascinated with distance healing for a long time. Most of the internet research I've done suggests imagining the person in front of you. or using a surrogate, like a doll or stuffed animal. It is also the way I was taught during the Domancic training.

I once had a healing from a psychic healer named Ron Wilding. He's very good. You can read about his method at Ron Wilding.

There's also;

Quantum Touch

Pranic healing

Levashov method

Dr. Sha

Aetherius Society

Just to name a few.

This is the link you need to learn distant healing. Its very simple to learn.

http://www.pranichealing.com/

I've studied basic and advanced pranic healing and didn't find it easy at all. There's way too much information to remember and the protocols are often long, and unnecessarily complicated, imo. Too many contraindications as well. I guess it depends on what you are comparing it to.

Pranic healing is good, and is a very interesting study.

Sign in to follow this