Minyaliel

Hi everybody:)

Hi, newbie here;) Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Niah, though all my friends call me Min (short for Minyaliel), which I also prefer to use. I'm german, but live here in the far north. Thought I'd just stick around, getting to know this site better, and also Taoism, which is a new belief to me. Hm. Anyway, gotta go to my next lesson (am at school). See ya:)

Hi, newbie here;) Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Niah, though all my friends call me Min (short for Minyaliel), which I also prefer to use. I'm german, but live here in the far north. Thought I'd just stick around, getting to know this site better, and also Taoism, which is a new belief to me. Hm. Anyway, gotta go to my next lesson (am at school). See ya:)

4148[/snapback]

Hey cooooooool. A German. Na, wie geht's? I am Harry and at home in Berlin. In how far is Taoism a new believe to you?

let us know

Harry

4148[/snapback]

Welcome to taobums, Min. :D

I hear Norway is beautiful. Always wanted to travel there. I'll probably figure out nuclear physics before I can wrap my head around the Norwegian language though.. :blink: Where in Germany are you from? I lived in Hannover for a bit.

Sean.

Hey cooooooool. A German. Na, wie geht's? I am Harry and at home in Berlin. In how far is Taoism a new believe to you?

let us know

Harry

4149[/snapback]

There's much more German spoken here ... ;)

crap, i just realized i never replied to this. thank you for the correction! I told you my german was bad.  :rolleyes:

4436[/snapback]

Heh, no problem:)