Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Hi from the midwest

Yeah! Humid, overcast, then sunny, then storming...what the hell is going on! :D Anyway what kind of stuff do you practice?

Global climate change? For qigong i practice standing meditation and Hunyuan neigung and for meditation i enjoy kunlun(from book,haven't made it to a workshop yet) and embryonic respiration/cultivationg stillness.

-Jesse

Good practices! Kunlun is great, especially after going to a seminar! This is the first time I've heard of hunyuan.

Hey Scotty

I can just imagine(or maybe i can't) what Kunlun would be like after a seminar. Hunyuan is a set of twelve movements that are done standing. I like it because it seems to increase my joint mobility and gets my blood flowing a little more. The hunyuan neigong also includes standing meditation and emptiness seated meditation and hunyuan tai chi that is taught by Grandmaster Feng Zhiqiang. It's fun, seems to work well which is always a plus. Where in wisconsin are you located?

-Jesse

p.s.

Thanks for the welcome yoda

Well, kunlun progresses really fast each day! Hopefully they bring a seminar somewhere in the midwest...untapped area here! I can't wait to go to another one!

Wow I'm doing a lot of "!"

Anyway I'm in Appleton for another week at my parents, then I'm moving up to Marquette Michigan in the UP. How about you?

Yeah kunlun is really making me move. I would love a seminar here in the midwest.but i'm willing to travel also for a more hands on experience.

My girl and i just bought a house a little north of Milwuakee, I used to go to a skateboard park up in Appleton, it was good times and snowboard up in the UP area also.

-Jesse

Not sure of the name, i have been to a public concrete park in Appleton( a really long time ago)and a indoor wood park in Appleton area.

-jesse

Yeah the indoor wood one was most likely 51. Originally it was on Wisconsin Ave, then they moved it closer to Menasha.

Anyway lol, welcome to taobums. :lol:

Global climate change?

-Jesse

Talk about global climate change - it's doing exactly the same here in southwest France!

Sign in to follow this