Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

Ninja - Kuji In

How many people use and or have tried the Ninja Kuji In hand seals, mantras"?

WYG

I do them all the time. They work VERY well if you know how to use them & if you have the "juice" to make them work. Funny you ask about at the time that you did... cause 1/2 hour before I had began my Kuji Practice. In fact I just got back from doing them in a Lake for 2 hours in meditation submerged in water up to my neck with Mantra & Tummo.

I was taught the Ninpo Kuji from Glenn Morris . I learned other mudras from my Lamas & from my Kuala Tantra teachers and from my other Taoist teachers. All work very well for their specific purposes.

I have a close friend/brother that Glenn taught & also took through the Kundalini and he used his Kuji every night to protect his platoon in Iraq. His unit remained unscathed by bombs & gun fire even though they where in a heavy DANGER zone for 6 months straight, he didn't loose a single man in action gunfire/ bombs nor while sleeping from bomb attacks. The other units around him did loose men and did unfortunately see some bomb action. KUJI with the right breath, Mantra & Intent can be VERY powerful.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Thanks Vajrasattva! Ok, do you have this as a course or do you reconmend any books, dvs on the subject?

Can you give me a brief breakdown of one of the 9 cuts how it would be used for combat, healing, health?

Cheers

WYG

Thanks Vajrasattva! Ok, do you have this as a course or do you reconmend any books, dvs on the subject?

Can you give me a brief breakdown of one of the 9 cuts how it would be used for combat, healing, health?

Cheers

WYG

I do not have a course for this its part of KAP.

It was passed on to me as oral tradition from Glenn.

you can see the 9 kujis everywhere on the net.

and yes they can be used for healing, & combat, preservation and or destruction

In order to really make them work you need to know the Tattvas/elements they activate.

I use them with Mantra and breath control.

Learn them 1st as coordination of the hands and fingers then I will guide you further as to how to use them.

when you can flow through them nicely with out forgetting them then you can start to really use them. Also its good to use just one at a time for a while like you would a yoga asana or mantra to activate its properties with in you.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Will do thanks for sharing, by teh way are any of these hand mudras and mantras Bon Po?

WYG

All you have to do to learn the basic hand positions just hit google with "kuji" search.

F Lepine has a basic good explanation of them. I think Shou Yu Liang has painted a great picture and explanation of them in his book Qi Gong Empowerment. But like I said the real subtleties will not be found in any book they are passed on from teach to student.

Bon Mantras can be found on line as well.

It helps though to get transmission in to them.

Peace

Santiago

All you have to do to learn the basic hand positions just hit google with "kuji" search.

F Lepine has a basic good explanation of them. I think Shou Yu Liang has painted a great picture and explanation of them in his book Qi Gong Empowerment. But like I said the real subtleties will not be found in any book they are passed on from teach to student.

Bon Mantras can be found on line as well.

It helps though to get transmission in to them.

Peace

Santiago

Hi Vajrasattva

can you tell more about the "kai" mudra?

Hi Vajrasattva

can you tell more about the "kai" mudra?

The one I know as "Kai" (although i do not use those names personally) is the one with the fingers interlaced over the top like the way we used to do as kids with are hands on our desks in school.

It has something to do with Anahata & the Wind Element an is used for healing and also transmuting anger/pride.

what do you want to know about it? Its very powerful if you know how to use it.

kujiinjpgw300h225.jpg

Edited by Vajrasattva

The one I know as "Kai" (although i do not use those names personally) is the one with the fingers interlaced over the top like the way we used to do as kids with are hands on our desks in school.

It has something to do with Anahata & the Wind Element an is used for healing and also transmuting anger/pride.

what do you want to know about it? Its very powerful if you know how to use it.

kujiinjpgw300h225.jpg

ok it is the no.6 in the pictures, right?

I am asking because I have been doing it for some time now

without knowing its meaning, just going for the feel it gives me.

it comforts me in some way obviously.

anger and pride... :) ...

wind...lungs...sorrow...Anahata

ahh.

gracias

Edited by rain

Hey that's one we use after completing the reiki transmission. We were told it draws all the focus onto and back into the dan tian, sort of makes sense with the fingers imploding.

I am asking because I have been doing it for some time now

without knowing its meaning, just going for the feel it gives me.

it comforts me in some way obviously.

anger and pride... :) ...

wind...lungs...sorrow...Anahata

ahh.

gracias

well actually bro its would be # 5 the one i described but in this picture they are doing a different variation. then the one i do. This is not my hands doing this its F. Lipine.

The one you speak of is for Vishuddah Chakra & accessing Void energy & Akasha.

Love

Santiago

Hey that's one we use after completing the reiki transmission. We were told it draws all the focus onto and back into the dan tian, sort of makes sense with the fingers imploding.

Yeah A lot of reiki and esoteric Tao healing schools use Kuji/ Mudras.

Dr. Morris was a big fan of them. As am I.

I have a "flow" i use to go through the 9 Kuji, and some of my Bon po & Kuala mudras.

The taoists ones I learned are great for bringing in very subtle pranas.

Peace

Santiago

They are great for making neurological & subtle nadi/meridian connections.

so the one I speak of is for Vishuddah Chakra & accessing Void energy & Akasha,

the 6 th mudra in the row of pictures the "Wheel of Great Purity,"

being the fifth major energy center located at the throat. phew... :)

Xienkula the info on no 6 as a imploding down to dantien was interesting. harmonizes with my

idea of comforting. grounding/centering always feels comforting. returning.

Edited by rain

the 5 th mudra "Wheel of Great Purity," being the fifth major energy center located at the throat.

Xienkula the info on no 6 as a imploding down to dantien was interesting. harmonizes with my

ok #5 as they do in this pic is a variation of the one i do which is for anahata & Heart mandala

#6 is for vishudda.

Edited by Vajrasattva

the 6 th mudra in the row of pictures the "Wheel of Great Purity,"

being the fifth major energy center located at the throat. phew... :)

Didn't know about the chakra kuji connection, very interesting, because the second one, is used at beginning of transmission, and one connects the third eye center to the dan tian of the initiate.

Indeed, the 6th one feels to me similar calming, centered, and poised.

Yeah A lot of reiki and esoteric Tao healing schools use Kuji/ Mudras.

I have a "flow" i use to go through the 9 Kuji, and some of my Bon po & Kuala mudras.

The taoists ones I learned are great for bringing in very subtle pranas.

They are great for making neurological & subtle nadi/meridian connections.

Yes, and I wonder are these Kuji taoist too, because I have only seen them in buddhist systems? I haven't seen them in the Hindu schools, but probably they could be hanging out in some sampradaya or another.

The only Taoist Mudras I know are the sword mudra, and the Mao Shan 8 triagrams mudra... the latter feels very powerful, and much more challenging than most mudras, more so than the mount meru and four continents mudra. They are good ways to connect the brain.

Didn't know about the chakra kuji connection, very interesting, because the second one, is used at beginning of transmission, and one connects the third eye center to the dan tian of the initiate.

Indeed, the 6th one feels to me similar calming, centered, and poised.

Yes, and I wonder are these Kuji taoist too, because I have only seen them in buddhist systems? I haven't seen them in the Hindu schools, but probably they could be hanging out in some sampradaya or another.

The only Taoist Mudras I know are the sword mudra, and the Mao Shan 8 triagrams mudra... the latter feels very powerful, and much more challenging than most mudras, more so than the mount meru and four continents mudra. They are good ways to connect the brain.

The 9 kuji connect to the chakras & also the Tattvas. all this stuff was ancient maha siddha knowledge that found its way into esoterc vajrayana & and Tantric circles. I have even seen real african Kuji from a master I know from Zulu tribe.

So my guess it stems back from Egypt and even further back Atlantis & Lemuria. It is even found in different aspects in Freemasonry.

The taoist ones I learned come from a shamanic sect that I learned from one of my Internal MA sifus and are very simple and are used as I said for healing and or channeling subtle pranas. To the un initiated they just look stupid or child like.

But never to be underestimated.

peace

Santiago

What are those?

So, these are the 9 Kuji-in? Says they had some Taoist and other origins...

What are those?

I can't find a picture of 8 triagrams mao shan mudra on the net...I can describe it later, but right now I don't remember how it goes, I don't do it often, really the most bloody confusing mudra, but after you finish you have an octagon made out of your fingers....the mandala mudra I remember how: cross your pinkies, touch ring fingers tip to tip(that's mt, meru) then cross middle fingers over each other and hook index fingers under them and push the middle fingers down, so you can see your index finger nails....then push the pinkies down with the thumbs. So 2 thumb nails, and 2 index nails = 4 continents, and ring fingers touching tip to tip and point straight up makes mount meru. So you offer a mini universe with this mudra in front of your heart, then fold the wrists in towards the heart, and release all the fingers as you flip over...thanks for posting the wikipedia. That helps some more. What about the tattva correspondance? Their are more than 9 tattvas, so which one's are we talking about? The first 9?

Edited by Xienkula1

I can't find a picture of 8 triagrams mao shan mudra on the net...I can describe it later, but right now I don't remember how it goes, I don't do it often, really the most bloody confusing mudra, but after you finish you have an octagon made out of your fingers....the mandala mudra I remember how: cross your pinkies, touch ring fingers tip to tip(that's mt, meru) then cross middle fingers over each other and hook index fingers under them and push the middle fingers down, so you can see your index finger nails....then push the pinkies down with the thumbs. So 2 thumb nails, and 2 index nails = 4 continents, and ring fingers touching tip to tip and point straight up makes mount meru. So you offer a mini universe with this mudra in front of your heart, then fold the wrists in towards the heart, and release all the fingers as you flip over...thanks for posting the wikipedia. That helps some more. What about the tattva correspondance? Their are more than 9 tattvas, so which one's are we talking about? The first 9?

THIS IS VERY POWERFUL MUDRA

if its the one you are referring to. Its the MANDAL BUWA in Bon po.

as for the tattvas you can fnd many tattvas with in each one but for general consumption you work the basic 5

earth water fire air Void.

Peace

Santi

THIS IS VERY POWERFUL MUDRA

Oops in my description it was supposed to have read actually the middle fingers back to back, and it is the ring and 4th fingers who play cats cradle with thumbs and index.

Sign in to follow this