Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Ah the pleasure

"Sidey" you raise some interesting points. Gregory Bateson also did "dolphin" psychology research -- for the CIA. Was John Lilly funded by the CIA?

Anyway who needs real water when we have Blackwater:

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/06/04/9456/

As for "we the people" -- I've been working in activism since 1988 and I've organized numerous campaigns with success plus done a slew of activist support work, including research, etc.

Here's the skinny Sidecross:

The nonprofit activist organizations in the U.S. are dependent on Rockefeller funding -- through, for example, the Environmental Grantmakers Association. Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair have researched this a lot and there's a new book on "how the revolution will not be funded" or some title like that.

Secondly people are completely mind-controlled by WHITE colonial WESTERN culture -- and this includes every thing from defining reality by phonetic-based language to relying on symmetric-based mathematics to being raised in patriarchal families dependent on a cash economy, etc.

The West is parasitical and has raped the planet. We have about 10 years left as the West completes its accelerating spread around the globe.

In fact the real question is What can we BE -- not do. The answer is we can be the truth -- what I call "female formless awareness" -- pure consciousness -- not based on humanism nor democracy - but achieved through nonwestern harmonics relying on logical inference.

The Revolution is NOW and it's not based on doing but being in natural resonance with complementary opposite harmonics, creating "love-light." This revolution goes the exact opposite of linear-based time with its accelerating contraction of symmetric-based space.

Will this revolution be opposed -- even by the hippy-punk-druggie-alternative-progressive culture of the world?

YES. Because that "save the world" culture is still based on the philosophy that humans can do anything at all! Only pure consciousness as "female formless awareness" does anything and we just resonate with it. That's the truth based on logical inference, the source of the I-thought.

http://springforestqigong.com

The secret to "doing" the above without CIA Matrix crackdown is LISTENING to the teacher.

LISTENING is what connects doing to being -- the full-lotus is just harmonics -- no ONE is listening -- just pure consciousness resonating in harmony as complementary opposites: electrochemical and electromagnetic.

Did you listen to the qigong master phone conversation with Chunyi Lin?

http://www.everydayqipresents.com/MasterLinAudio.html

The secret to "doing" the above without CIA Matrix crackdown is LISTENING to the teacher.

LISTENING is what connects doing to being -- the full-lotus is just harmonics -- no ONE is listening -- just pure consciousness resonating in harmony as complementary opposites: electrochemical and electromagnetic.

Did you listen to the qigong master phone conversation with Chunyi Lin?

http://www.everydayqipresents.com/MasterLinAudio.html

Yes thank you. Now I have done my daily medical luo han qigong while listening to Chunyi Lin. I feel very good.

:) on my face.

mind positive sun moon balance

breath slow down and get more energy

smile heart unconditional love to connect to the universe

posture movement qigong to realign and open meridians

sound voice music..........

Wow -- news to me! You mean this?

I recognized one position -- when his hands are turned in opposite palm stretches, like the Egyptian dance thing -- but one hand stretched straight up and the other down. That's also in the Spring Forest qigong active exercise.

Nothing beats the Shoulder Dance though:

Edited by drew hempel

Wow -- news to me! You mean this?

I recognized one position -- when his hands are turned in opposite palm stretches, like the Egyptian dance thing -- but one hand stretched straight up and the other down. That's also in the Spring Forest qigong active exercise.

Nothing beats the Shoulder Dance though:

Hi again

What a great dance, perfect for loosing up shoulders and lungs as well as hips. I actually tried it and it made me warm and happy. I will show it to my friends ethiopian husband when he returns from ethiopia next month.

The second one Ive seen before. Ive tried to find the static luohan poses my master teaches us on the net with no luck so far. they are the 8 magic turtle techniques to open the 8 extraordinary meridians. we are currently working with spiralling energy, but that is about to be changed soon when I switch exercise.

The closest I come to the opposite stretch you mention if I understand you correct is a exercise we call "pulling the chi".

All I know of egyptian hands has to do with the golden flower Max taught us. And I am not even sure it is egyptian, just makes me feel that way by how it lifts the head & straightens the back.

:D;) thanks

Edited by rain

OK last night I was in full-lotus till -- can't remember -- probably around 1 a.m., the usual. I sit in full-lotus at home starting at 11 pm. Anyway so I'm asleep but wake up at 2 a.m. after having this amazing internal climax. Strange thing is I have to piss really bad as well -- so I get back and think about ... what was it... transmission of energy or something. I was wondering why I had this amazing internal climax. Then I hear, all of a sudden, my roommate and his loud girlfriend at the height of her passion -- HA HA! I realized, AH, that's why I had the internal climax -- she was sucking up my energy. I know this because it's quite common for her to do. So I go into full-lotus and she continues her climaxes and I continue mine and he his --- haha. So they're done and I'm thinking c'mon people! What the hell! I have a couple more climaxes and then fall back asleep. I wake up again at 4 a.m. having to piss really bad -- shit I've wet myself! haha. Lost the alchemical pill -- but no -- it appears to be mainly just the clear stuff, not the real alchemical pill. It appears that my full-lotus practice transmuted the jing enough into chi so that I didn't lose too much energy. Yeah then more O at a Ds in the house this morning.

Today's elixir was tea tree oil and listerine -- dangerous combo but very effective! haha.

So then I did a full McD's meal with a couple O at a Ds that livened up the booth next to me. Then it was off to this old time donut shop on the way south side of town. But first I stopped at a park to piss and read while Somalians soaked up my energy. Then some Native American high schoolers forced to clean for the county stopped by. That session at the park was a long one of full-lotus -- probably 10 "O at a Ds" -- but whose counting?

The donut shop owner who knows me says:

ARE YOU COMFORTABLE? I just laughed. So he asks again -- he's obviously flabbergasted at my full-lotus antics. I say, "Of course" and continue reading my BOOK OF THE DAMNED by Charles Fort. OK I shot energy into him as he needed it and soaked it up. Then off to BK. But first some "O at a Ds" at a local Mexican restaurant-cafe which now features an older female worker who had worked closest to my neighborhood in the city. I had wondered what had happened to her. Jarritos and the Book of the Damned and Full-Lotus energy shooting into her. Female display behavior on her part, just as with the Somalian females, just as with the Native American female, just as with the white female and the....

At BK, these twerpy annoying loud boys were challenged by the full-lotus.

WOAH! One exclaimed after seeing me in full-lotus. "I remember him from last year" he states, and they stood in front of me expecting me to stop reading. No -- they kept just screaming this high pitch whining noise -- so they needed to learn some respect.

DID YOU SEE IT MOVE? One exclaimed as my vagus nerve pumped energy into my pineal gland which shot it out into the boys. Off they went, but later they got serious enough to state that obviously I was "anti-Christian" since I was "Buddhist." Good -- a decent intellectual conversation for them. And so the O at a Ds continued at BK and off I went, biking into the sunset, another day of full-lotus freedom.

Sign in to follow this