林愛偉

Teach in China

http://www.abroad4u.org/English/index.asp

If anyone is interested, or has questions about the setup, please email me.

I've been here for 4yrs.. not bad.

[email protected]

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Thank you Lin,

as always you bring so much here that is helpful-

I shall use this link if/when I deside to go and fulfill one of my projected (longed-for)options to further my training /learning/teaching - growing!

Stay well & happy !- Pat

Thx v much 4 sharing, Lin

I was just thinking about that...

Thank you Lin,

as always you bring so much here that is helpful-

I shall use this link if/when I deside to go and fulfill one of my projected (longed-for)options to further my training /learning/teaching - growing!

Stay well & happy !- Pat

^_^

Its a safe company. I know them for several years and am good friends with them. THey have

always given me safe job opportunities as well as a close friendship. The man in charge of the company used

to work for the Chinese consulate in America for several years. His English is great and he knows the law.

Schools, Universities, set you up with a large salary in rmb ranmging from 3800-6000rmb a month. The workload can be about 13-16hrs a week..which is great. They give you a furnished 2 room apartment, or

whatever they have, and it is rent free, utilities are paid, except the phone and some places the internet is free. They also provide a computer, and free Chinese lessons.

If you, Orb, or anyone else decides to go through the link for a job, which is advised for safety reasons, really, then make sure you let them know that Lin Ai Wei (Lin Zi Yi) referred you so they will take care of you with more attention.

Also, the service is free. :D

Thx v much 4 sharing, Lin

I was just thinking about that...

Just the other day I was thinking to post this up..haha

I had a feeling there were some here with an idea to come out to China, but aren't

sure if they actually could... hehe

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Hi again Lin,

I can't do it now but in a about 18 months when my present contract is over I'm definitely going to look into smth like that, I hope they are still going to offer these deals. How much longer are you there for and also what kind of chinese are you using - mandarine or cantonese ?

Hi again Lin,

I can't do it now but in a about 18 months when my present contract is over I'm definitely going to look into smth like that, I hope they are still going to offer these deals. How much longer are you there for and also what kind of chinese are you using - mandarine or cantonese ?

Hi :)

I'm here till next January, then its finally back to NY to begin working on Jing Xin Yuan, my school.

I speak Mandarin, the national language. Cantonese is only good in Guangdong and Hong Kong, as well as China Towns around the world most of the time.. haha

As for these deals, they will be available all the time. It doesn't matter how long you wait. Just hold on to the link. That company is a good friend of mine, always helped me out when I needed a job right away and the owner has been a good friend outside of business. So I want to return the service/help.

I offered this about two other times on the forum in the last 2yrs. I don't get any percentage, no money from this. Just want to open the door for anyone who wants to come out here, travel and make money, live easy for a bit, while one looks for what they want.

Peace,

Lin

so about 6000rmb is about 850$ a month? Do find that is enough to get by with extracurricular activities and food?

so about 6000rmb is about 850$ a month? Do find that is enough to get by with extracurricular activities and food?

Yes actually. I make only 3800 rmb a month, and support my fiance. We do save, and our spending isn't

much any way. 6000rmb is actually very high salary, and the cost of living, though going up, is still cheap enough to survive on 4-6000rmb a month.

Food prices have risen here dramatically. Restaraunt prices went up too. My food expenses dropped from about 1000rmb to almost 500rmb monthly. That's because sometimes I would shop at the supermarkets, where food can be pricey. But I don't do that any more. Local street markets selling veggies work just fine ^_^

I often travel to a local city called Taian (Taishan) to visit my Shifu, and the hotel I stay in costs about 20 rmb a night. Some hotel rooms are just a bed, t.v. fan and table. The bathroom would be outside the room where most people paying cheap prices can use. As well as the shower.. some places have a community shower, others don't. Its changing still. But its still fine.

Travel could be expensive, but if one were to visit mountains and temples and the like, then a week or two, with about 3000rmb would be enough, depending on if you buy stuff.

Since housing is paid for by the school, utilities as well, your expenses drop dramatically. Traveling by train or bus isn't extremely expensive, but if done regularly, can be costly.

I live in Jinan city, Shandong province. Trains to Beijing, the express one, costs about 153rmb. Hotels can costr anywhere between 120-300rmb and up. If you are here with foreign money, its not a lot to spend. But if yo usave your salary from working here, its good to budget.

Peace,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

Yes actually. I make only 3800 rmb a month, and support my fiance. We do save, and our spending isn't

much any way. 6000rmb is actually very high salary, and the cost of living, though going up, is still cheap enough to survive on 4-6000rmb a month.

Food prices have risen here dramatically. Restaraunt prices went up too. My food expenses dropped from about 1000rmb to almost 500rmb monthly. That's because sometimes I would shop at the supermarkets, where food can be pricey. But I don't do that any more. Local street markets selling veggies work just fine ^_^

I often travel to a local city called Taian (Taishan) to visit my Shifu, and the hotel I stay in costs about 20 rmb a night. Some hotel rooms are just a bed, t.v. fan and table. The bathroom would be outside the room where most people paying cheap prices can use. As well as the shower.. some places have a community shower, others don't. Its changing still. But its still fine.

Travel could be expensive, but if one were to visit mountains and temples and the like, then a week or two, with about 3000rmb would be enough, depending on if you buy stuff.

Since housing is paid for by the school, utilities as well, your expenses drop dramatically. Traveling by train or bus isn't extremely expensive, but if done regularly, can be costly.

I live in Jinan city, Shandong province. Trains to Beijing, the express one, costs about 153rmb. Hotels can costr anywhere between 120-300rmb and up. If you are here with foreign money, its not a lot to spend. But if yo usave your salary from working here, its good to budget.

Peace,

Lin

it sounds pretty cool, can't wait...