Sign in to follow this  
HaPPyMaraXXus

Tao related Tomes

videos

"Sounds that heal" - Mantak * Maneewan Chia

six sounds to cool and detoxify your internal organs

"TAICHI : David Carradine's Beginners workout" with Arnold Tayam, D.M.Q.

use the amazing powers of tai chi to condition your body and awaken your potential

Books

"Inner Cleansing" - Carlson Wade

how to free yourself from joint-muscle-artery-circulation sludge

"The Teachings of Don Carlos" - Victor Sanchez

practical applications of the works of carlos castaneda

"A Handbook of Chinese Healing Herbs" - Daniel Reid

an easy-to-use guide to 108 Chinese medicinal herbs and dozens of prepared herbal formulas

"The Tao & the Tree of Life" - Eric Steven Yudelove/forward by Mantak Chia

alchemical & sexual mysteries of the east and west

"The Celestine Propehecy" - James Redfield

in the rain forests of Peru, an ancient manuscript has been discovered. Within its pages are 9 key insights into life itself - insights each human being is predicted to grasp sequentiallly, one insight then another, as we move toward a completely spiritual culture on Earth

"Cultivating Female Sexual Energy" - Mantak & Maneewan Chia

For women of all ages, for women single, married or lesbian, for those who seriously want to cultivate their sexual energy

"Awaken Healing Energy Through the Tao" - Mantak Chia

the taoist secret of circulating internal power

"The Art of War" - Sun Tzu

the principles expounded by Sun-Tzu became the most famous study of strategy ever written and has had an extraordinary influence on the history of warfare

"Practical Guide to Psychic Self-defense & Well-being" - Denning & Phillips

switch on your psychic protection and energize your aura to safeguard your psychic and physical well-being, and radiate a new confidence, vitality and strength

"The American Heliocentric Ephemeris (1901-2000)" - Neil F. Michelsen

aspect times, planetary nodes, perihelia and Radius Vectors are also given in ET. Two months are compressed onto every page. No page numbers or index. A special Phenomena Section in the center part of each ephemeris page lists specialized information unique in its importance to heliocentric astrology.

I loved that Victor Sanchez book back many many years ago when I was really into Castenada. Even wrote a paper on it in college. Really made the teachings approachable.

HEY JESICA IS THAT YER OWN VERY FACE? YA LOOK LIKE MINE SISTER, WHERE BE YER ANCESTRY FROM? YA DONT HAVE A BROTHER CALLED RONIE DO YA? BYE NOW

Hey Ron,

You've been pretty quiet these days here. So why have you put this question in the library section??

Ah, the answer, yes...

My sister and I were both born in Milan, Italy. However, my father is hugely Hungarian and her father is mostly Irish. It's funny that they were both Buddhist/Taoist driven men. Combine that with a Hebrew American woman and you've got two really cute balls of Taoist goodness!

-J

Come on, woman! Put my favorite pic of you back on here!!!

Or you could do that really hot one of you where your on that yellow couch of Kesyar's!

DO IT DO IT DO IT

now.

YO SISTA SAID SO!! :huh: Lillian

Definitely a hot pic--you look great!

Speaking of hot... they were doing auditions for Survivor in Columbia, SC last Saturday and Mrs. Yoda kept on me to do it, as it would be a lot of fun... but what stopped me was that I realized that I wasn't "hot." Normally, I don't care so much but the thought of being on national tv clicked that thought into place. I'd expect that running will address that issue, so perhaps next year I'll grace CBS with my presence.

-Yoda

quote name='HaPPyMaraXXus' date='28 May 2005 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1117318863' post='4107']

videos

"Sounds that heal" - Mantak * Maneewan Chia

six sounds to cool and detoxify your internal organs

"TAICHI : David Carradine's Beginners workout" with Arnold Tayam, D.M.Q.

use the amazing powers of tai chi to condition your body and awaken your potential

Books

"Inner Cleansing" - Carlson Wade

how to free yourself from joint-muscle-artery-circulation sludge

"The Teachings of Don Carlos" - Victor Sanchez

practical applications of the works of carlos castaneda

"A Handbook of Chinese Healing Herbs" - Daniel Reid

an easy-to-use guide to 108 Chinese medicinal herbs and dozens of prepared herbal formulas

"The Tao & the Tree of Life" - Eric Steven Yudelove/forward by Mantak Chia

alchemical & sexual mysteries of the east and west

"The Celestine Propehecy" - James Redfield

in the rain forests of Peru, an ancient manuscript has been discovered. Within its pages are 9 key insights into life itself - insights each human being is predicted to grasp sequentiallly, one insight then another, as we move toward a completely spiritual culture on Earth

"Cultivating Female Sexual Energy" - Mantak & Maneewan Chia

For women of all ages, for women single, married or lesbian, for those who seriously want to cultivate their sexual energy

"Awaken Healing Energy Through the Tao" - Mantak Chia

the taoist secret of circulating internal power

"The Art of War" - Sun Tzu

the principles expounded by Sun-Tzu became the most famous study of strategy ever written and has had an extraordinary influence on the history of warfare

"Practical Guide to Psychic Self-defense & Well-being" - Denning & Phillips

switch on your psychic protection and energize your aura to safeguard your psychic and physical well-being, and radiate a new confidence, vitality and strength

"The American Heliocentric Ephemeris (1901-2000)" - Neil F. Michelsen

aspect times, planetary nodes, perihelia and Radius Vectors are also given in ET. Two months are compressed onto every page. No page numbers or index. A special Phenomena Section in the center part of each ephemeris page lists specialized information unique in its importance to heliocentric astrology.

re tao tomes.txt

Sign in to follow this