Sign in to follow this  
Scadder21

Transmissons

I just started reading The Way of Power by Chuen. It talks about transmissons. I also hear about that alot in other Eastern systems. Is there any science to back this? Is it the skills that are transfered or the just the energy? There is still verbal teaching of what needs to be done?

Mantra68 had an interesting post regarding this, try searching "morphic field" and see what comes up, if you don't find it, I'll find it for you.

I just started reading The Way of Power by Chuen. It talks about transmissons. I also hear about that alot in other Eastern systems. Is there any science to back this? Is it the skills that are transfered or the just the energy? There is still verbal teaching of what needs to be done?

Depends on what you call "science." If you mean the fodder we've been offered by our educational system as the only legitimate way to have a human experience, then the answer is no. If you mean everything people learned about our world in order to survive and thrive in it the prior one million years or so, before the current education system was invented (about 150 years ago), then the answer is yes. In all shamanic traditions (which existed for hundreds of thousands of years before having been dismantled by our current overlords), direct transmissions were not "one of the ways" but the ONLY way to get knowledge beyond everyday practicalities. What was transmitted was a state of being in the knowledge, and such transmissions turned one into "one who knows" (a term used in all cultures, whether African or Siberian, to describe a recipient of a transmission).

So... no, no science available from institutionalized sources today has room for something like this, since its meta-goal has nothing to do with turning anyone into "one who knows." Its meta-goal, and its main accomplishment to date, is to promote obedience, to have people believe in, and be satisfied with, the kind of human experience made available by the powerful regardless of what this experience is reduced to. And to comply with absolutely everything dispensed from higher up the hierarchical ladder regardless of the shape and form it is offered in. No science that serves any other purpose is taking place.

"One who knows" would surely object to his or her human experience being molested this way, and would certainly have absolutely nothing to prove to this kind of science.

Depends on what you call "science." If you mean the fodder we've been offered by our educational system as the only legitimate way to have a human experience, then the answer is no. If you mean everything people learned about our world in order to survive and thrive in it the prior one million years or so, before the current education system was invented (about 150 years ago), then the answer is yes. In all shamanic traditions (which existed for hundreds of thousands of years before having been dismantled by our current overlords), direct transmissions were not "one of the ways" but the ONLY way to get knowledge beyond everyday practicalities. What was transmitted was a state of being in the knowledge, and such transmissions turned one into "one who knows" (a term used in all cultures, whether African or Siberian, to describe a recipient of a transmission).

So... no, no science available from institutionalized sources today has room for something like this, since its meta-goal has nothing to do with turning anyone into "one who knows." Its meta-goal, and its main accomplishment to date, is to promote obedience, to have people believe in, and be satisfied with, the kind of human experience made available by the powerful regardless of what this experience is reduced to. And to comply with absolutely everything dispensed from higher up the hierarchical ladder regardless of the shape and form it is offered in. No science that serves any other purpose is taking place.

"One who knows" would surely object to his or her human experience being molested this way, and would certainly have absolutely nothing to prove to this kind of science.

so true.

Edited by rain

Not really skeptical about this but curious. So lets say a breathing exercise was passed down by transmission. Did the master even have to tell the pupil the exercise or did he just know? Or was the transmisson a passing of energy not specific instructions.

damn, taomeow!

:D

scadder21,

it's a different kind of relating to knowledge, in my experience. i've received many a transmission. what i found was that, such as in the case with breathing, if i surrendered to the presence that was manifesting within me as a result of the transmission, then right breathing would arise without my intellect acting as an intermediary.

most people i think experience this on a really small level, like when you're around someone who makes you feel tense or someone who sets you at ease. that could be considered a type of transmission. a master's transmission is just a tad more skillful. B)

most people i think experience this on a really small level, like when you're around someone who makes you feel tense or someone who sets you at ease. that could be considered a type of transmission. a master's transmission is just a tad more skillful. B)

That's exactly how I see it.

:)

so true.

Yes, agreed to an extent Taomeow. Im doing biochem right now, and I feel our lab training experience is about as mindless as the crash prep-course for working the McDonald's express counter. When I went to ask my question of the professor about Kervran's biological transmutations, not surprisingly, he had no idea who he was, laughed when he read on wikipedia that the man had received the ignoble prize for physics, and mused that this is most likely sheer quackery. Yet when you read the experiments and the data, the theories don't seem to be that outlandish. I have read that the results he obtained weren't repeatable, but the chicken experiment should be easy. Get a control, feed hens a normal diet, feed hens calcium deficient diet with high potassium, feed hens high calcium, low potassium, feed hens low potassium and low calcium....observe health of chickens, measure bone density, and structural strength of egg shells. Forget the chicken experiment, look at the distilled water and sprouts experiment, with levels of minerals measured after sprouting, that apparently were not present in the seed itself, nor were they present in the water. The professor thinks it is not biological transmutation, just bad science, that there is something going on that is not understood, but that certainly does not give anyone the license to dare contradict the, 1st and 2nd law of thermodynamics, energy is constantly conserved, and an open or closed system (a teacup, body, a universe) must accumulate mess on a constant basis or expend energy to maintain order. I doubt I'll ever be in a position to repeat these experiments but I would love to see what happens when enough people actually do. Either my teacher will be right, or maybe some really cool as yet undiscovered enzyme is really catalyzing a nuclear addition reaction between potassium and hydrogen to make calcium. These seems so weird though, why has no one studied these enzymes? Why the massive academic suppression and taboo? Quackery. You wanna study that, you're an idiot or a quack.

People thought Tesla was an idiot and a quack, but he came up with alternating current electricity ahh...but he did other insane things like causing massive power outages and used high voltage equipment on himself, lived off milk, and tended to white pigeons. Science has provided us great comforts, which we often take for granted as we complacently type on our keyboards, as much as it is a tool for controlling mass appeal.

Edited by Xienkula1

When ones will or(zhi) is stable and in accord with heavens will, words and action become impowered.By shinning the light of shen or heart spirit upon ones original potential (Jing or kidney) one makes manifest ones true destiny (ming). On the physiological level the mingmen GV4 or lifegate centre blazes upward to "shine forth from the eyes". Heavens will and the Sages will become one and are in constant accord.The Sage then becomes a conduit between heaven and earth.The chinese radical for the word ling represents three female shamans dancing to bring forth heavens rain.Ling in this instance is the macrocosm of quanqi in our own body(microcosm) the means by which the original Yang (Heaven-heart or shen) can blend with orginal Yin(earth-jing or kidney).

Transmission is the means by which potential is made manifest in the individual receiving the transmission and passed on or through heavens coduit the sage.

Of greater importance is the realisation of ones potential and in essence nurturing heavens endowment or destiny within oneself :)

I love it when someone blurts out exactly what you were thinking."

quote durkhrod chogori

"Google up for osmosis and see what you come up with.

Same principle.

smile.gif

Edited by rain

quote durkhrod chogori

Oh yeah ?

Edited by Xienkula1

quote durkhrod chogori

Oh yeah does it work the same way, by the master creating a high energy salt concentration in the students cells, which then suctiones out the master water into the students cells to make the student and the master have equal amounts of water, and the pressure of water transmission, is the amount of pressure required to push the water from the student's cells back into the master?

Edited by Xienkula1

Oh yeah does it work the same way, by the master creating a high energy salt concentration in the students?????? [/b]cells, which then suctiones out the master water into the students cells to make the student and the master have equal amounts of water, and the pressure of water transmission, is the amount of pressure required to push the water from the student's cells back into the master?

i said osmosis.

ohh yeah.

Edited by rain

Why are you not hearing me?

this is of course equivalent with the superiority with which you present yourself intellectually.

totally missing the point all right. all a whole heap a nothing.

Do you know what you are not seeing? HAHa A

Hmmm Im heared Rain makes a purdy mirror.

I was just trying to understand transmission and osmosis, and thought I sounded pretty bobo level without a trace of intellecual superiority but it seemed to me on the the reading of osmosis, it wasn't vary cleer, but then I thought transmission seemed more explainable like static electricity and induction. "trying to understand" is really the issue, and some would rather just paint walls and enjoy aesthetics, rather than look up the physics and chemistry of paint evaporation or the physics of hoola hooping for a few hours; Yes "trying to understand" can definitely side track us from the original purpose.

Of course I know what I am not seeing.... neti...neti....oops watch out for boogers.

sleep so deep...

The master IS. he creates nothing. he knows that everything is.

..zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzziZZlingzzzzzzkizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeZzzz..

Edited by Xienkula1

quote Xienkula1;

Yay the younger Sis I never had laugh.gif I m enjoying the sibling rivalry.

-------------------

:lol: me too. I have many years experience with two older brothers.

if you are a little fresh you learn to be quickfooted.

yeah. mirrorimage is at least a little blurry.

purdy (origin irish or texan)..in the eyes of the beholder.

trying to see you..straining my inner vision.

sigh.

"But from what you say it sounds less like osmosis, and more like having your energy pipes being plumped up by a high pressure hose hooked up to an infinitely large energy source, while all sludgey blockage goes spewing out..."

yes. good response. quite to the point. Im as pussled as you. i only have experience to draw on subjective and limited resources. there were three stages: electric, magnetic and vaacum.

now i am revisiting the two first stages in slow motion through qigong and meditiation.

personally i am inspired by spectrums descriptions that is if i understand any of it :lol:

coupled with drews. the parts i think i get :D

and there are wonderful bits and pieces in every heart on this forum.

there has been some discussion about both electrisity and magnetism. the first first and the second secondly and then its all set - for "osmosis". "osmosis" being possible when the gates are opened.

we learn exercises. we are to do them on regular basis.

I was referring to the last sentence in Taomeows text.

for one second I actually thought you might have picked up my grief.

stone dead transmission?

to me it is all about healing

returning everything to its original state.

Edited by rain

An observation related to practice: How would one move water through a hose w/o any water pressure?

Edited by Spectrum

How would one move water through a hose w/o any water pressure?

Very well? This is sort of like tree falls in the forest and one hand clapping.

Edited by Xienkula1

I revived this topic because I think this subject is misunderstood.

To answer the above let me say that the system I studied was taught in this manner. We prefer not to call it transmissions but "awakening" or "information based" qi projection. No science that I know of. I do believe one day it will be described by quantum mechanics.

In fact it is just downright disconcerting the first time a student encounters this. The student will be working on a patient and all of a sudden they know a technique that that absolutely have never heard of before AND they have the ability to do it. Kinda blows you away until you get used to it.

My understanding is the information is imprinted through quantum energy interaction into the students energy body. When the student practices their qigong and raises his energy body vibrational rate, he is able to access this information. Since our qigong is medical qigong, lots of the information is High Level healing techniques. But we also, as we practice, start knowing things related to High Level Qigong practice.

We also include plenty of linear information for the students but this technique certainly is an inherent part of the system.

This is an extremely powerful technique, not many teachers can actually do it as it must be specifically taught to the student that the teacher wishes to be his representative or lineage holder. The student chosen must meet a strict code that the teacher sets forth and as set forth by his teacher and all the way through the lineage. As I have been looking for students able to do this I have found about 4 out of more than 2000 that could have the ability.

This is the way I was taught, and the way I teach, as Master Wang asked me to teach this system. But again, it goes hand in hand with all the other information presented linearly.

Sign in to follow this